• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

***June Testing Thread!***7 BFPS SO FAR *******

I definitely see that one ciz! Looks like a BFP to me. Hopefully nice clear line tomorrow!

6 DPO here this wait is torture.[/QUOTE
7/8 dpo for me and getting symptoms but also coming down with a cold I think so my body isn’t happy right now anyway. Constantly peeing, boobs starting to get tender and occasionally get that ‘let down’ feeling I got when breastfeeding, cramps, backache, headaches (really bad ones), increased cm, slightly short of breath and a bit dizzy. Think most of those symptoms can relate to af being on her way too. This waiting is horrendous though. I’m a poas addict and it’s costing me a fortune. Would be so much easier if she could send a wee text.....”hey babe, I’ll be along in a couple of days, make sure you stock up on chocolate and wine. See you soon.”
I’m going out on Saturday night and I’m really not sure whether to drink and enjoy myself or not as it’s been a while since I’ve had a night out. Sorry for the rant, just feeling sorry for myself I guess

Has anyone found brighter/more noticeable veins to be an early sign, not just on boobs?

Hi ladies!!! AF is the 17th, but i am addicted to pos so i will probably start before then. So either 13th when i actually start or af 17th lol. Glad to be here!!!

Anyone here ttc while still breastfeeding?? Af has been back for 6mths, just not sure if or when i would get any symptoms if breastfeeding. 4dpo and boobs feel full....but that's all
This is my first month ttc! Clearblue +opk June 2nd cd16!
We want a boy finally, so dtd late cd17 morning day after solid smile! Feel like already out cause i skipped actual +opk day!

Bit of a dip today ‍♀️

I literally had a twinge last night but for no longer than a min so surely that meant nothing.

I feel a wee bit icky but that could be just cos I’m at other end of 2ww now the torture bit :haha: just don’t see how that literal one twinge last night meant something. It would be more promising if temps went through a better pattern than up and down. Also having a bit of armpit pain

I had a strong wave of sickness but only for 20 mins :shrug:

Last edited:
Has anyone found brighter/more noticeable veins to be an early sign, not just on boobs?

It’s been bfn and bfp for that symptom for me. I have them all over my thighs and bb’s at the min

TTCno4- the wait is awful and a text from AF warning us of her arrival would be awesome!

Crunchymamma- welcome! I’ll put you on the front page when I’m on my laptop later!

Wantingagirl I also read into every tiny twinge!

Afm- I’ve started to have mild twinges/cramping. Also been gassy so that could be the cause. But I decided to test at 7dpo. I can see something on my SMU test!! Top on FMU and BFN, bottom is SMU.

DC55DEE6-9F65-423C-8E50-C5B7F8317BB2.jpeg

TTCno4- the wait is awful and a text from AF warning us of her arrival would be awesome!

Crunchymamma- welcome! I’ll put you on the front page when I’m on my laptop later!

Afm- I’ve started to have mild twinges/cramping. Also been gassy so that could be the cause. But I decided to test at 7dpo. I can see something on my SMU test!! Top on FMU and BFN, bottom is SMU.

View attachment 1062353
I can see something on both tests hun. Fx for you :)

0DBFF79F-75C6-4074-B328-FA245623FD86.jpeg Well my excitement was short lived. This is my fmu ](*,)going through the emotions today peed off, sad

Oh Ciz I’m sorry! I really thought you’d see some progression today. No sign of AF though?

View attachment 1062354 Well my excitement was short lived. This is my fmu ](*,)going through the emotions today peed off, sad
Oh no :( I'm sorry xx

Af is due for me today. Other than sore boobs all other pg symptoms have gone. Tests are negative. Not even a squinter like I was having x

Stark white tests now, I don’t even feel like testing again.

View attachment 1062353
That's a clear line on the bottom :D

Really sorry shnsn and Beccaboo you’re still not closer to knowing and your tests have not progressed! But as long as the witch stays away you’re still in with a shot!

Beccaboo I also think it’s a clear line butttt I feel it might be too thick and a bit rounded. So not sure if it’s real or a dud test. I tested again on super diluted urine like an hour later and of course nothing! But it looks really like my first test with a line with dd so can’t help getting a bit excited!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->