***June Testing Thread!***7 BFPS SO FAR *******

Ladies today I got this, BUT I have had false positive with the bottom brand. Both tests are 10miu and I don’t trust the bottom brand because of false results but I use them cos I like seeing the false lines sometimes!

View attachment 1062384
That's a good line on a cheapie!!! How many dpo are you now???

How can that be false? It’s super pink. I don’t see anything on the top one though. FX for you.

Ive has false results before with that brand, had I used jus that one I would be so happy now! But from experience I know hey give false results. I am about 10dpo today.

Oh Ciz I’m sorry! I really thought you’d see some progression today. No sign of AF though?
Nope no sign at all. Even my cervix is like nope I’m tight shut and hiding lol.

I tried a different brand. A line came up straight away when it was developing but left me with a squinter. F3D48D21-2F81-4084-A715-3896DF7349DF.jpeg

Definitely still see it though. Maybe this brand is not as sensitive?

Ive has false results before with that brand, had I used jus that one I would be so happy now! But from experience I know hey give false results. I am about 10dpo today.
I would invest in frer and try around 13dpo if you don't want to waist. It. Those false positives can probably be a downer!!

Thanks ladies. Hopefully tomorrow will bring me a lovely fat pink line. I’m starting to avoid tea too which is not me I drink a minimum 5 cups a day lol now I can’t make myself want 1 cup. I went off it with my dd and ds too

Today I’m 6/7 dpo, I still have very creamy cm , it usually dries up until a couple days before my period. And I usually start having period cramps by now but I just feel an uncomfortable weird pain in that area , it’s not too painful but it doesn’t feel like my normal period cramps or ovary cramps.

Reactions: ciz
Wow that’s one hell of a line if it’s a false positive shnsn!

I hope it’s the real deal!

Afm- tested again on same tests and another brand which is meant to have a sensitivity of 5mIU and nothing- not a hint of a line.

So not sure if those lines this morning were false positives or maybe my urine got more diluted as the day went on. I figured at 7dpo it was too good to be true.

I guess we will see what tomorrow brings!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->