***June Testing Thread!***7 BFPS SO FAR *******

Ok I went back to the other test I took and looks like there is a line.... I think I’ll have to hold as long as I can and then crack open a frer

6FDE2B94-DED1-4ABC-95E1-F4E121269653.jpeg

I have 2 packs of 3 frer and goal is to use just 2 before missed period! Want to save for next month if bfn. Lol
Just looked at calendar I am 4dpo today, days get off being stay home mom LOL. Feels like forever!!! Will test 10dp and again 12dp then wait for af lol. Going to take forever!!!

Hi all. Thanks for setting up Sweden girl. I am back after another miscarriage in April. (5th in a row) good news is a Thyroid issue has been found and I am in medication now. This is my first month waiting to test again. I will probably test early because I won’t be able to stop myself! Period due 16th June. Will probably start testing next Tuesday! Good luck everyone. Thanks for all your support and keeping me going! Baby dust to all. Xxx

Hi all. Thanks for setting up Sweden girl. I am back after another miscarriage in April. (5th in a row) good news is a Thyroid issue has been found and I am in medication now. This is my first month waiting to test again. I will probably test early because I won’t be able to stop myself! Period due 16th June. Will probably start testing next Tuesday! Good luck everyone. Thanks for all your support and keeping me going! Baby dust to all. Xxx
I am so sorry for yet another loss. You are soooo strong!! We are very close in dates!
17th af is due. O day June 3rd dtd 3rd/4th only. Shooting for a boy!!!
How about you? I have had a loss in the past. I tend to be an every other pregnancy. This next one is supposed to be a mc and praying baby sticks.
I am so sorry you had to go through that! Xoxo

I am so sorry for yet another loss. You are soooo strong!! We are very close in dates!
17th af is due. O day June 3rd dtd 3rd/4th only. Shooting for a boy!!!
How about you? I have had a loss in the past. I tend to be an every other pregnancy. This next one is supposed to be a mc and praying baby sticks.
I am so sorry you had to go through that! Xoxo
Thank you. I have a 3.5 year old girl who is the light of my life. Ironically the Endocrinologist thinks my Thyroid became damaged when I was pregnant with her. We had to suffer a lot and got no help from GP, pay for private tests and consultant but now hopefully as a result we get a positive outcome. It’s been about every 3 months or so for us so this would be a miracle but trying to stay positive. Good luck to you. Xx

When is everyone's EDD if bfp??? We all know we have checked.
Mine is February 25th 2020!

Thank you. I have a 3.5 year old girl who is the light of my life. Ironically the Endocrinologist thinks my Thyroid became damaged when I was pregnant with her. We had to suffer a lot and got no help from GP, pay for private tests and consultant but now hopefully as a result we get a positive outcome. It’s been about every 3 months or so for us so this would be a miracle but trying to stay positive. Good luck to you. Xx
The things we go though to be parents is remarkable! I love/hate that age hahaha. I believe in miracles! You got this mama!!

Sorry to post this here but maybe some of you ladies could let me know...Ok so i got off of work my back is hurting so bad and my cm is super watery. Well the opk has darkened more than the control line does that mean opk is now positive? Or I'm still surging? Or its at its peak? Im so confused! I'm going to :sex: my dh couldn't be happier but just want to know cause my method is always every other day and I never use opks... cause it causes me to want to bd every day until opk goes negative.
View attachment 1061118
View attachment 1061120
That last strip is positive! You shoul O in the next 12-24
This was mine. Just took pic so its old. So start bd now to increase chances...of a girl, but a baby!

PhotoGrid_1559910478850.jpg

Really sorry shnsn and Beccaboo you’re still not closer to knowing and your tests have not progressed! But as long as the witch stays away you’re still in with a shot!

Beccaboo I also think it’s a clear line butttt I feel it might be too thick and a bit rounded. So not sure if it’s real or a dud test. I tested again on super diluted urine like an hour later and of course nothing! But it looks really like my first test with a line with dd so can’t help getting a bit excited!
The witch has got me :( 10 months of trying has started to take its toll x

Welcome positive imso sorry to hear if your losses. Fx for a June sticky bean!

Beccaboo I am so sorry. I know how emotionally draining this journey is. Take care and hugs xxxx

I’m so sorry beccaboo. Your line seemed so clear to me. These tests are just mean sometimes.

The witch has got me :( 10 months of trying has started to take its toll x
I am so sorry! I hate testing so early because of chemical or evap. I truly can not imagine the feeling of going 10mths bfn and how discouraged you could get. I have always wondered why it takes one a long time and others the first time. I am sure you are doing everything right, i hear stress is a big factor!
So so sorry!!!

Well it seems every pregnancy of mine has been the same early Symptoms! Only 4dpo, but milky cm just like my others.
Going to say 90% sure bfp in the near future. Now to wait to confirm....i would be shocked if wrong!!!! But i will own up to it if i am hahaha. Eeekkk 10dpo is going to take forever to take first test...June 13th i was 18dpo when i finally got a bfp last baby.....so i won't hold my breath LOL

Thank you ladies <3
@Crunchymama5 I have pcos and Antiphospholipid antibody syndrome so my body is one big mess. I had a pregnancy of unknown location in February which my hospital said is a miscarriage. I'm guessing that's another way of saying I had a chemical.
I'm getting older which doesn't help and my dh is 54 so that's bound to go against us too. The dr said to go back in August and he will consider sending us to see a gynaecologist xx

Thank you ladies <3
@Crunchymama5 I have pcos and Antiphospholipid antibody syndrome so my body is one big mess. I had a pregnancy of unknown location in February which my hospital said is a miscarriage. I'm guessing that's another way of saying I had a chemical.
I'm getting older which doesn't help and my dh is 54 so that's bound to go against us too. The dr said to go back in August and he will consider sending us to see a gynaecologist xx
That is a lot to go through!!! Has his sperm mobility also been tested yet. At least you are taking all the steps and know your body!

Thank you ladies <3

So sorry

Ladies today I got this, BUT I have had false positive with the bottom brand. Both tests are 10miu and I don’t trust the bottom brand because of false results but I use them cos I like seeing the false lines sometimes!

58B96E13-096C-464E-A542-07122BC4EB4B.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->