***June Testing Thread!***7 BFPS SO FAR *******

I’m currently 12dpo and feeling very much out. No real symptoms of anything. Have had intermittent cramping since Sunday evening which I don’t usually get until af shows. Af due anywhere between now and Monday. Have been really irritable but putting that down to the fact af is due. Had some pink spotting after bd last night but nothing since. I think af will be in full force by Monday.... can relate to these feeling of disappointment etc....

Sorry to those the witch has got and congratulations to those who have been lucky xx

Afm- tested again on same tests and another brand which is meant to have a sensitivity of 5mIU and nothing- not a hint of a line.

So not sure if those lines this morning were false positives or maybe my urine got more diluted as the day went on. I figured at 7dpo it was too good to be true.

I guess we will see what tomorrow brings!
Im 7dpo as well

7 DPO club here too :hi: . Tested yesterday and today for the heck of it. I knew they were negative but put them under every light possible anyway. I have line eye so I always “see” something lol. In 6 pregnancies (4 MC and 2 kiddos), I have never seen a true line before 9 DPO despite all my early testing. Why do I bother? :wacko:

I’m sorry there’s lots of disappointment today. Stick in there! I’m sending love hugs and positive vibes with a ton of baby dust to you all!

I am soooooo confused!! I was convinced the 29th was a positive opk but it now looks as though to be today’s is? Only reason I’m still using opk is because I haven’t had a proper period since coming off the pill so I’m trying to establish if I’m ovulating again. It was the 7th last month I got my peak fertility on cb digital so would a positive today make more sense?

Couldn’t get photos to upload with my previous post

86E1038B-302D-4356-A12F-93FFE09554F7.jpeg 0F1F219B-8063-4110-91F6-016AD7C4458C.jpeg

Couldn’t get photos to upload with my previous post

View attachment 1062399 View attachment 1062401

Looks positive to me! I think the follicular phase can vary and the luteal phase stays more or less the same. Although you O'd the 7th last month doesn't mean it'll be the 7th every month. Also you might have had a peak yesterday but not enough to trigger O so you're peaking again. Definitely get baby dancing today!

Looks positive to me! I think the follicular phase can vary and the luteal phase stays more or less the same. Although you O'd the 7th last month doesn't mean it'll be the 7th every month. Also you might have had a peak yesterday but not enough to trigger O so you're peaking again. Definitely get baby dancing today!
Thank you. We bd early hours yesterday as well as a couple times earlier in week so will try again tonight and hopefully that’ll be the fertile window covered. Looks as though I’m back in the TWW Got the cold just now too so feeling rotten. Just want my cycles back to normal instead of all this guessing

Welcome back to the TWW TTCno4! Was lucky you will still testing with OPKs!

Welcome back to the TWW TTCno4! Was lucky you will still testing with OPKs!
Thank you! I know I’m so glad I decided to test this morning. Haven’t the past couple days as I thought it was a waste, but something this morning told me to. Going on today’s positive opk my new testing date will be the 20th, although let’s face it I’m not going to wait that long haha.

Got another faint line today. The bottom blue one is today’s SMU, ones above from yesterday.

The orange one is meant to be super sensitive at 5mui, but I can’t find any reviews on it but bought it from a reputable pharmacy here. Not sure I can see anything on it- so wondering if the blues are dud tests as they are 10mui.

23670DDA-894E-4317-B2C7-6AA1AD8BDBF9.jpeg

Hello, can you change mine to the 27th please? The witch got me on the 1st so I’m back in again. Thank you and good luck Mamas xxx

Got another faint line today. The bottom blue one is today’s SMU, ones above from yesterday.

The orange one is meant to be super sensitive at 5mui, but I can’t find any reviews on it but bought it from a reputable pharmacy here. Not sure I can see anything on it- so wondering if the blues are dud tests as they are 10mui.

View attachment 1062407
I can see a faint line on bottom blue but nothing on that orange one

Af arrived for me this morning. Exactly 28 days in my cycle this time. Not sure whether I’ll bother with OPK next month or if I’ll just wait and see. Not feeling too bad as I knew I was out anyway so... it is what it is. Just more deflated than anything for now

Girls..... do you temp? I’m not liking mine they don’t seem to be following a normal bfp pattern. Can they be that off at not exactly same time every day. I’ve had my spotting so don’t know whether to test now :sulk:

I am soooooo confused!! I was convinced the 29th was a positive opk but it now looks as though to be today’s is? Only reason I’m still using opk is because I haven’t had a proper period since coming off the pill so I’m trying to establish if I’m ovulating again. It was the 7th last month I got my peak fertility on cb digital so would a positive today make more sense?

You shouldn't rely on fmn with cheapie opk. 5-7pm is the optimal time. Also try and take it ar the exact same time every day. I unfortunately don't see any +opk in the pics. The last one is an am and can't be used unless a digital backs it up.

I am not at all trying to be mean, just pretty experienced with them. Xoxo

You shouldn't rely on fmn with cheapie opk. 5-7pm is the optimal time. Also try and take it ar the exact same time every day. I unfortunately don't see any +opk in the pics. The last one is an am and can't be used unless a digital backs it up.

I am not at all trying to be mean, just pretty experienced with them. Xoxo

I’ve never had a positive result in afternoon /evening due to my fluid consumption. Mine is usually between 10-noon but yep agree never use fmu. I always test 10,1&4 with minimal fluids for a few hours and a hold

I’ve never had a positive result in afternoon /evening due to my fluid consumption. Mine is usually between 10-noon but yep agree never use fmu. I always test 10,1&4 with minimal fluids for a few hours and a hold
Yes for sure this also! But same time is important for more accurate results.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->