• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*** June Testing Thread - luck and baby dust ***

im not feeling too positive today, really crampy and feeling like AF is on her way but who knows. I get to this stage and its just dread and dont want to test. Cant bare to see another BFN :-(
Sorry ure not feeling positive hon but ure not out until AF shows good luck.

I’m feeling suspicious that what I think is my period could be implantation bleeding...the reason is I got implantation bleeding with my daughter and this looks and feels similar. I pretty much have zero cramps and I have a ton of cramps with AF. Also, normally by the 2nd day of my period I have quite a lot of bleeding and I have only had blood when I wipe. With my daughter I had 2-3 days of implantation bleeding and it was actually quite a bit. However with her it occurred a week and a half before AF was due and this is happening a week from when AF was supposed to start so the timing seems a bit off. I’m waiting to see if I’ll grt more bleeding or not. I’ll keep you all posted!

I’m feeling suspicious that what I think is my period could be implantation bleeding...the reason is I got implantation bleeding with my daughter and this looks and feels similar. I pretty much have zero cramps and I have a ton of cramps with AF. Also, normally by the 2nd day of my period I have quite a lot of bleeding and I have only had blood when I wipe. With my daughter I had 2-3 days of implantation bleeding and it was actually quite a bit. However with her it occurred a week and a half before AF was due and this is happening a week from when AF was supposed to start so the timing seems a bit off. I’m waiting to see if I’ll grt more bleeding or not. I’ll keep you all posted!
That sounds quite positive if you’ve had it before. Good luck.

I’m on CD 9 today and yesterday evening when I wiped I had some almost EWCM. That would be way too early or me to ovulate as I usually don’t until day 16-17. Maybe I’ll start the OPK’s today and see what they say. Could of just been some random CM!

Hope everyone is ok x

Morning Ladies :)
Just had a quick scroll through, i hope everyone is keeping well <3

I've got all my fingers and toes crossed that everyone O's when your supposed to & that you all get sticky beans!
C'mon June-bugs ! <3

AFM -
8dpo - Yesteryday
Yesterday AM CP - was Med/ firm
Yesterday Afternoon it was High & soft
Yesterday PM it was high and firm again
super exhausted
mild headache
sharp pain left ovary area

im Now 9dpo = stupidly tested this morning with FMU
Of course starkwhite negative!
My lower stomach has been a bit fuller last night it was uncomfy lying on it( I sleep on my front)
My boobs are fuller again & only the right side veins are more noticable.

CM since O'Day Has been consistently clear/white sticky - sometimes it felt like AF had started or I had pee'd myself . but nope just CM- Not loads of it just enough for me to notice ](*,)

This morning my lower stomach is a little tender, it feels little firmer but because of my section scar ( 7y.o) everything around that area always feels off, so who knows?
CP - Is high i cant feel it
:neutral:
CM - is drier / stickier

I feel so out :cry:

So so sorry for the rambling!

:flower:

Last edited:

I've got all my fingers and toes crossed that everyone O's when your supposed to & that you all get sticky beans!
C'mon June-bugs ! <3

AFM -
8dpo - Yesteryday
super exhausted
mild headache

My lower stomach has been a bit fuller last night it was uncomfy lying on it( I sleep on my front)

CM since O'Day Has been consistently clear/white sticky - sometimes it felt like AF had started or I had pee'd myself . but nope just CM- Not loads of it just enough for me to notice ](*,)

This morning my lower stomach is a little tender, it feels little firmer but because of my section scar ( 7y.o) everything around that area always feels off, so who knows?
CM - is drier / stickier

Exhaustion and full lower tummy are good signs - FX!

Question from me: Do you have to use FMU or concentrated urine for OPK’s?

Exhaustion and full lower tummy are good signs - FX!

Question from me: Do you have to use FMU or concentrated urine for OPK’s?

Hi hon app ure not supposed to use FMU with ovulation tests they say to test around 10am then 4pm but I nomoly test around lunchtime and then in the early evening. I have done OPKs with FMU b4 tho and had a positive and a positive again in the afternoon.u may be ovulating earlier hon like I did. I was earlier than u tho hon I had postive OPKs and watery cm all on day 7 then O on day 8 which is way to early. I dont normoly untill day 12 to 14.
Have u tested yet? Even if today is positive u wont ovulate untill day 10 or 11 and thats fine it's just if u ovulate b4 day 10 that it's not good.
Make sure u dont drink loads b4 testing because that can dilute it.

C'mon June-bugs ! <3

AFM -
8dpo - Yesteryday
super exhausted
mild headache

CM - is drier / stickier

Good luck hon ure in with a good chance esp if u ovulated at the normol time this time. Ure not out untill the witch shows hon.

I've never had implantation bleeding with any of mine so I have no idea what it's like. I had implantation cramps with my son which was felt in the right overy area and was quite sore. I had backache and period cramps as well and really thought AF was on her way but she never showed.
I got a blazing positive on Frer at 11dpo.
Hope it is IB and u test posture soon.
It's weird that it is out of the time frame but u may of ovulated a bit later than what u think.
Good luck

Hi hon app ure not supposed to use FMU with ovulation tests they say to test around 10am then 4pm but I nomoly test around lunchtime and then in the early evening. I have done OPKs with FMU b4 tho and had a positive and a positive again in the afternoon.u may be ovulating earlier hon like I did. I was earlier than u tho hon I had postive OPKs and watery cm all on day 7 then O on day 8 which is way to early. I dont normoly untill day 12 to 14.
Have u tested yet? Even if today is positive u wont ovulate untill day 10 or 11 and thats fine it's just if u ovulate b4 day 10 that it's not good.
Make sure u dont drink loads b4 testing because that can dilute it.

I just peed on my first OPK ever at lunchtime ish here and SMU and the line is very very faint so I can’t be ovulating yet I assume. Will test again tomorrow I think and maybe twice a day after that. Thanks Sugger...I am clueless with this!
Was quite exciting getting a line on something and I love peeing on sticks lol. I should work as a lab technician or something.

FF45DD09-B642-404E-A0D9-2BE83AF9B206.jpeg

Good morning!

8-9 DPO and tested this morning. BFN :(

Not really feeling it this month. With my other kids my boobs were so sore. It has been awhile though and I don't remember when I actually started getting symptoms with them. This month I have a twinge in my book here and there and some mild cramps. Thats it so far.

As always good luck everyone!!

Good luck hon ure in with a good chance esp if u ovulated at the normol time this time. Ure not out untill the witch shows hon.

Thanks hun! Im positive i did, as CP on predicted O day was super soft and slippy.
I keep getting mild cramps just now & minor waves of nausea ..
:witch: due in 6 days, but im sure this happened last cycle and i started spotting for a few days before hand then AF kicked in full swing :sad: .. thankfully no spotting ..yet.
just gotta wait & see but its so hard :(

Hope your well hun!! <3 xx

Hi ladies good luck :dust: I'm a early tester as @Suggerhoney nos :haha: ill be prob starting from Sunday I'll be 7dpo (i no I no very early) if I get my tests by then if not it be Monday/Tuesday I had ovulation pain on Sunday so currently 3 dpo xx

I haven't been on here in like a week. Not that it matters - I'm on cycle day 17 and STILL have low temps and no CM. I wouldn't be surprised if I don't ovulate anytime soon. I guess this is how June is gonna go.

Hi Ladies!
Excuse my ignorance of terminology as i am so new here and hoping for feedback as i think i could be pregnant...or insane! My period is due June 7 and for background, i am always on time, mild cramps, mild lower back aches, maybe a pimple between jawline and mouth, and no more than 4 days (all mild flow). Sorry tmi...

But since May 28th I have felt so off and uncomfortable..based on a little research that could have been DPO 5?

May 28/DPO 5: period like cramps, severely tender/itchy scalp, increased appetite
May 29/DPO6: All of the above + thirst, ACNE, bloating, Irritability
May 30/DPO7: All of the above +fatigue and spotting(faint light brown discharge)
June 1/DPO8: All of the above+ insomnia. (acne and itchy scalp reduced)
June 2.DPO9: All of the above+ increased fatigue and negative pregnancy test.
June 3 DPO10: Most symptoms disappeared aside from irritability, thirst, hunger, increased itchy/tender scalp, discharge is still noticeable but white. negative preg test
June 4 DPO11:All symptoms returned aside from acne. Appetite Increase. Very Emotional Still negative Tests.

The itchy scalp thing is so weird and could be unrelated but its been unbearable and began when everything else did so i included it...I read a few comments on youtube explaining it could be increased bloodflow?

Sorry for this huge vomit of information! any help or feedback will be most appreciated.

Last edited:
@T.Elesawi an itchy scalp was one of my first symptoms when I got my bfp so hoping it's a good sign for you!!

Sorry ladies, I need a bit of a rant - I'm 8dpo today, had AF type cramps since 5dpo, but very mild. Today they're noticeable and I'm SURE she'll make an early appearance. My issue is that it seems to be earlier and earlier. Last month I was about 4 days early, so 11dpo. If my lp gets any shorter it'll be near impossible for me to get pregnant, I don't know why it's getting shorter. It's hard enough with one tube never mind a short lp.
Sorry, rant over.

Hope you're all well ladies xx

@T.Elesawi an itchy scalp was one of my first symptoms when I got my bfp so hoping it's a good sign for you!!

Sorry ladies, I need a bit of a rant - I'm 8dpo today, had AF type cramps since 5dpo, but very mild. Today they're noticeable and I'm SURE she'll make an early appearance. My issue is that it seems to be earlier and earlier. Last month I was about 4 days early, so 11dpo. If my lp gets any shorter it'll be near impossible for me to get pregnant, I don't know why it's getting shorter. It's hard enough with one tube never mind a short lp.
Sorry, rant over.

OMG that is so helpful since that is the one thing that has barely any information on it!
Thank you so much for taking the time to respond! I am sending all prayer and good energy your way for this month <3

11dpo, sore boobs still, tired!! I need a nap even though I’ve done nothing all day. I’ve just wiped and there was a pink tinge. I don’t know what’s going on. Bodies are weird :shrug::shrug:

Sorry, rant over.

Vitamin C can increase the Luteal phase I have read. Try to be positive, hopefully you are just more crampy this cycle and will go beyond 11dpo this time, the cramps could even be a good sign! FX.

Vitamins and infertility.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->