*** June Testing Thread - luck and baby dust ***

Hi!! Could I be added please? I'm ttc #3. Had chemical in February. This is cycle 15. Really hoping for a BFP as I'm not sure how much longer we will try for. My eldest is nearly 8, my youngest 5.
Fingers crossed for all xxx

I'm worried ladies...it's silly but I really think the only reason I got that chemical BFP this last cycle was because of how relaxed I am at home not working etc and just being with the kids in the sun and getting loads of rest and good food. I go back to work next week (only part-time) and I'm scared with less sleep and sl more stress and running around etc that I won't stand such a chance of a BFP ever again. I can't get over how we tried for 10mths + and finally got a BFP but it didn't stick....it's just so frustrating to be back to square one and knowing I may have to wait another 10mths. Sorry for venting in here...maybe I am over thinking things.

Hope everyone is ok x

I feel in a similar position. It's so hard emotionally, I really feel for u.
We were on around cycle 10 when I got my bfp end of January. I was on cloud 9 for about 5 days until the early miscarriage. It is stressful. I'm trying to keep in the 'what will be will be' mindset. I adore my 2 girls, but I've always imagined myself with 3. And I'll feel gutted to give that dream up :( xxxx

Thank you so much ladies for listening....I think some days it just gets to you more than others. Like you said MrsT116, I absolutely love my 4 children but I just have this overwhelming desire to have one last child despite my age. Luckily OH feels the same so we will keep on keeping on. I know that we are all in very similar situations and some of you have been trying much longer than me. We all just have to keep the faith and keep positive and know that what's meant to be will be. I pray all of our times will come soon.

I've decided to do some positive things...I am trying to loose some weight and get fitter (trying to re-start some yoga which I used to do) and OH is now taking vitamin D. I also have OPK's for the first time ever this cycle and pre-seed (I always have some EWCM but figured some more moisture couldn't hurt lol)
I'm going to give it all I've got.

Good luck to everyone. :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Awww Dee Dee I feel for you. I've not been trying for as long as you and that chemical I had last cycle devastated me so it must be alot harder when u have been trying for so long and then it happen.
I love my kids dearly and feel so blessed but I just feel the same as u, I just want one more.

I really hope and pray that you, me and everyone else in this group get our BFPs

I'm still so nervous about next cycle and it being all messed up again but hoping it will all be back to normol.

We all have to Stay positive

I think being at work will be a good thing because ure have ure mind occupied.
I've got some folic acid and vitamin D which I'm gonna start taking.
I've also been going on walks and bike rides which I love.
A bit wobbly but it's fun.
I'm rooting for u so much hon.

Remember to start doing ure OPKs around day 7 hon. I always do 2 a day. Around 1pm and 7pm.
I also ordered some more OPKs today.
I'm hoping AF starts on Thursday and then hopfully next cycle is back to normol.

Keeping everything crossed that June is all our blessed month.

Love all u ladies

I've decided to do some positive things...I am trying to loose some weight and get fitter (trying to re-start some yoga which I used to do) and OH is now taking vitamin D. I also have OPK's for the first time ever this cycle and pre-seed (I always have some EWCM but figured some more moisture couldn't hurt lol)
I'm going to give it all I've got.

Good luck to everyone. :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Love your positivity Dee!! I am doing the same. And in 2 cycles I will probably end up doing IVF but hoping getting fit and doing more things that make me happy. Less stress in the end no matter what.

Last edited:
Awww Dee Dee I feel for you. I've not been trying for as long as you and that chemical I had last cycle devastated me so it must be alot harder when u have been trying for so long and then it happen.
I love my kids dearly and feel so blessed but I just feel the same as u, I just want one more.

I really hope and pray that you, me and everyone else in this group get our BFPs

I'm still so nervous about next cycle and it being all messed up again but hoping it will all be back to normol.

We all have to Stay positive

I think being at work will be a good thing because ure have ure mind occupied.
I've got some folic acid and vitamin D which I'm gonna start taking.
I've also been going on walks and bike rides which I love.
A bit wobbly but it's fun.
I'm rooting for u so much hon.

Remember to start doing ure OPKs around day 7 hon. I always do 2 a day. Around 1pm and 7pm.
I also ordered some more OPKs today.
I'm hoping AF starts on Thursday and then hopfully next cycle is back to normol.

Keeping everything crossed that June is all our blessed month.

Love all u ladies
Thanks so much for all your support Sugger. I am feeling better today and keeping positive. Do I start OPK’s on day 7 if I usually don’t Ovulate until about day 16? I am pretty sure I do ovulate about day 16 but am just using them hopefully to confirm or check if it’s another day if I have a wonky month.

Pinch and a punch .... first day of the month... good luck in June everyone!

9dpo and I feel so sick and dizzy :( I hope it’s a good thing​

Hugs to all you ladies. Ttc is so hard. We've been trying for 11 months now with one mmc. I had a dream last night that two family members announced a pregnancy and I just cried. Hubs also had a dream about babies but in his we had a girl with lots of hair and called her daisy (which is our dogs name :lol: )

Fx june is lucky for all of us :dust: :dust: :dust:

Extra baby dust now we’re in June :dust::dust::dust:
9DPO for me and no symptoms so far but im super busy in work so not much time to think about it! xx

Thanks so much for all your support Sugger. I am feeling better today and keeping positive. Do I start OPK’s on day 7 if I usually don’t Ovulate until about day 16? I am pretty sure I do ovulate about day 16 but am just using them hopefully to confirm or check if it’s another day if I have a wonky month.

Pinch and a punch .... first day of the month... good luck in June everyone!

I'd start around day 7 hon. Only because of the chemical.
Hopfully u will ovulate at ure normol time but just to be sure I'd start testing as early as possible.

I will be testing from day 7 again but fingers and toes crossed I dont ovulate untill day 12 to 13 next cycle.

How many ovulation tests did u get?
I normoly start with one a day and then by day 9 I start doing them twice a day.

I really hope June is our month ladies [-o<

My IVF consult is at the end of the month and I can feel the witch knocking at the door. Should be here for sure Wednesday. Part of me thought I would escape her...Hahaha...Well, I at least get another chance to out run her this month before I move on to getting help. I estimate my new test date after Ovulating to to be around the 23rd. Will check back in and say for sure once O is confirmed. I wonder if Vitex at a higher dose is going to change anything. Either way, I am happy that I saw a good temp shift with it this cycle.

Hope every one has a splendid week. Hugs

I’m so tired ladies, it’s 5.15 currently. The kids are fighting because my daughter has taken the remote and turned super monsters off. She’s been on her phone all day watching Tik Toks #-o

Days like that are so stressful :hugs:

My twins are back at school Thursday. They both have additional needs and my daughter gets them asking her for everything. One of my sons has problems with speech so my daughter translates because she’s the only one that understands him. My other son is deaf and has autism so he’s a lot but they adore their big sister so she never gets a break. Sorry for the rant. I don’t really have any friends I can talk to because they don’t have my family dynamic especially havIng my crazy twinnies.

My twins are back at school Thursday. They both have additional needs and my daughter gets them asking her for everything. One of my sons has problems with speech so my daughter translates because she’s the only one that understands him. My other son is deaf and has autism so he’s a lot but they adore their big sister so she never gets a break. Sorry for the rant. I don’t really have any friends I can talk to because they don’t have my family dynamic especially havIng my crazy twinnies.

Awww, that sounds like you have a lot to do there. Twins are hard work on a good day but with additional needs that must make you extremely busy. I work in a special needs school and I understand how rewarding yet so very hard having children with extra needs can be. I take my hat off to you, sounds like you and your family are all mucking in and doing so well together. At least on Thursday you will get a bit of a break and the twins can get some outside stimulation. Feel free to rant away :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->