• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*** June Testing Thread - luck and baby dust ***

I got my rainbow baby straight after my chemical! So it's definitely possible! Sorry to hear about your back, hopefully it's better soon. You'll just need to let DH do all the work haha who said it had to be romantic!?
Thank you, that had given me some hope and yes I will just lay there and think of England lol

Sneaking in here...I have 2 tracker apps which are confusing the hell out of me!

1 of them suggests I may have ovulated Saturday 30th May based on a normal cycle (O on day 14) I didn’t test because my other app suggests I might ovulate tomorrow 5th June...that’s based on a longer cycle that I had a few months back I think. I’ve done OPKs 2 times a day for the last few days and only had very faint lines...today I’ll test at 12 then 4pm though.

so...I’m kinda hoping I did ovulate last weekend as me and OH got plenty of BD in as he had been away for a month!

So if I go by the first tracker I should be 5dpo.

I’m trying to hold off til the 13th for testing but I am weak and have very little will power these days :shy:

At 5dpo I’m feeling a bit dizzy and light headed and had some very mild cramps this morning while I was in bed but that’s about it!

sending :dust: To everyone xx

I tried with smu and afternoon urine, BFN for me too. Still crampy so must be AF ](*,)

Hi ☀️ I’m testing on the 11th June
Been trying for baby number 2 since October

IMG_20200604_134758.jpg they came I was hoping not until next week to stop the urge of testing :haha: and oh I'm so crampy today I have a feeling this ain't our month but it's OK :) xxx

9dpo today. Breast tenderness has increased little and I was slightly nauseous last night. My test this morning was BFN. I am sure it is just my body prepping for AF... I am just super aware because I want to find symptoms lol

9dpo today. Breast tenderness has increased little and I was slightly nauseous last night. My test this morning was BFN. I am sure it is just my body prepping for AF... I am just super aware because I want to find symptoms lol
That was exactly how I felt before my possible chemical last month. 9DPO I just felt different and woke in the night nauseus and my breasts became more fuller and tender. I tested positive the next day so I have everything crossed for you.

Hi all

So my temp took a complete nose dive today below cover line so thinking AF will be here by tommorow makin my cycle just 22 days.
Thanks alot chemical pregnancy for messing my whole cycle up.
Dreading next cycle. Cant even get excited so scared about ovulating to early again. And being out again b4 anything has even started.

If I can just get to CD11 with no ovulation I'll be happy. At least then I'll know I a least I have a chance but If I'm gonna keep ovulating early and having a very short follicular phase I wont be able to get pregnant.

Dee
Some womon get pregnant again strait after a chemical xxx

I don't know what's going on with me, I've tested 6 times today - obsessed I know haha!! Bfn every time. I've had no symptoms until today, but I feel so sick and so dizzy and lightheaded. I just feel off if that makes sense. Anyway, tomorrow I'll be 10dpo so will test then

That was exactly how I felt before my possible chemical last month. 9DPO I just felt different and woke in the night nauseus and my breasts became more fuller and tender. I tested positive the next day so I have everything crossed for you.

Thats good to know! I wish I had been paying more attention with my other 2 kids so I knew when to expect what lol

Well tested today 11dpo, 2 days until AF and BFN :/

I don't know what's going on with me, I've tested 6 times today - obsessed I know haha!! Bfn every time. I've had no symptoms until today, but I feel so sick and so dizzy and lightheaded. I just feel off if that makes sense. Anyway, tomorrow I'll be 10dpo so will test then

10 dpo is always when I've got a positive...you could just be early. Fingers crossed.

I already new I was out from day 7 of my cycle but just tested again at 14dpo and stark white negative,

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->