• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*** June Testing Thread - luck and baby dust ***

@T.Elesawi an itchy scalp was one of my first symptoms when I got my bfp so hoping it's a good sign for you!!

Sorry ladies, I need a bit of a rant - I'm 8dpo today, had AF type cramps since 5dpo, but very mild. Today they're noticeable and I'm SURE she'll make an early appearance. My issue is that it seems to be earlier and earlier. Last month I was about 4 days early, so 11dpo. If my lp gets any shorter it'll be near impossible for me to get pregnant, I don't know why it's getting shorter. It's hard enough with one tube never mind a short lp.
Sorry, rant over.

Hope you're all well ladies xx

Im feeling the same as you as if AF as literally about to kick the door down any second :(
Big hugs chick xo :flower: xo

So it obviously wasn't implantation bleeding as AF turned heavy today. Oh well...hoping to use OPK's this month and trying to pin point when I ovulate.

Good morning!

8-9 DPO and tested this morning. BFN :(

Not really feeling it this month. With my other kids my boobs were so sore. It has been awhile though and I don't remember when I actually started getting symptoms with them. This month I have a twinge in my book here and there and some mild cramps. Thats it so far.

As always good luck everyone!!
I'm 8dpo today and got a BFN too.. It's still early though. But I feel the same as you. Good luck!

Hi ladies good luck :dust: I'm a early tester as @Suggerhoney nos :haha: ill be prob starting from Sunday I'll be 7dpo (i no I no very early) if I get my tests by then if not it be Monday/Tuesday I had ovulation pain on Sunday so currently 3 dpo xx
I'm just as bad lol! Put you down for Monday, good luck x

So it obviously wasn't implantation bleeding as AF turned heavy today. Oh well...hoping to use OPK's this month and trying to pin point when I ovulate.
Sorry ☹️

I will be following and sending good luck vibes to everyone! but won't be able to test until July, my cycles are 40-42 days long at the moment and only cd11 today so likely won't ovulate for another couple weeks...

Good luck everyone!

I'm 8dpo today and got a BFN too.. It's still early though. But I feel the same as you. Good luck!

I'm just as bad lol! Put you down for Monday, good luck x

Sorry ☹️

Thank you lovely :hugs: xx

I just peed on my first OPK ever at lunchtime ish here and SMU and the line is very very faint so I can’t be ovulating yet I assume. Will test again tomorrow I think and maybe twice a day after that. Thanks Sugger...I am clueless with this!
Was quite exciting getting a line on something and I love peeing on sticks lol. I should work as a lab technician or something.

View attachment 1082385

Just keep testing hon. Hopfully u will ovulate at ure normol time. I'm keeping it all crossed for you.

@T.Elesawi an itchy scalp was one of my first symptoms when I got my bfp so hoping it's a good sign for you!!

Sorry ladies, I need a bit of a rant - I'm 8dpo today, had AF type cramps since 5dpo, but very mild. Today they're noticeable and I'm SURE she'll make an early appearance. My issue is that it seems to be earlier and earlier. Last month I was about 4 days early, so 11dpo. If my lp gets any shorter it'll be near impossible for me to get pregnant, I don't know why it's getting shorter. It's hard enough with one tube never mind a short lp.
Sorry, rant over.

I felt so crampy with Tommy. I had cramps and lower backache and really thought my period was going to show but it didn . Cramps are a good sign hon.
LP can be lengthened with vitamin C hon but.
Was u on the pill or anything after having little man?

Sorry its AF hon hugs

Thank you lovely :hugs: xx
Yessss Tdog is in da house woop woop. Welcome hon. Great to have u hear :)

Soooooo lovely ladies.

I may have ovulated a bit later than what I first thought. Looking at my chart it looks like ovulation may of been on day 13. FF is now saying I may of ovulated on day 8 instead of I did ovulate on day 8 and the cross hairs have gone dotty, I've never had that b4 and I googled (yes Google again :oops:) and it said if the red cross hairs go dotty it may mean that ovulation hasnt happened yet or was later than first anticipated.
I always have a 15 day LP so if I did O on day 8 I shud be bleeding by Friday but if it dont show than I prob ovulated later.
I had that pinching in my right overy on day 13 to. But I'm almost certain I did a OPK that day and it was very negative:confused:

I also had a load of watery CM today and yesterday and I did OPKs yesterday and today and the line was so dark. Not postive but close to a postive so I have no idea what is going on.
So I cud be 9dpo or or 13dpo. Did a pregnancy test BFN.
Having a little low back ache tonight and mild period cramps so maybe she is on her way.
I'm still gonna assume I O on day 8 tho and just see if AF shows on Friday.
I have a sore throat and stuffy nose. And boobs feel very slightly tender.
20200603_151702.jpg

Dee Deee I totally know what u mean about the OPks it's so good seeing lines and there great if ure a pee on a stick addict which I am. Just wish they were pregnancy tests. Ah well it will happen hon.

Feeling like AF is on her way, just hope if she does show that my next cycle will be back to normol. Still scared about ovulating to early again.

So I've just tested and as I thought, BFN :-(
I am feeling like AF is going to show any day now. So I think I'm going to be out this month.
Good luck to everyone else, fingers crossed for you all xxx

I am feeling like AF is going to show any day now. So I think I'm going to be out this month.

:hugs: Keeping my fingers crossed for you

Sorry to hear that. I tested this morning too, BFN. I also feel like AF is going to show any day. I'm 9dpo so will test again tomorrow x

@Suggerhoney yeah hon I was on the mini pill for a couple of months. I'll definitely try vitamin c as soon as AF arrives

Guess which div forgot to test their FMU because they’re so bothered about getting the kids to school ‍♀️

Dee Deee I totally know what u mean about the OPks it's so good seeing lines and there great if ure a pee on a stick addict which I am. Just wish they were pregnancy tests. Ah well it will happen hon.

Feeling like AF is on her way, just hope if she does show that my next cycle will be back to normol. Still scared about ovulating to early again.
I hope your AF isn’t on the way just yet. Have you kept up the BD in case ovulation was later? Although the spermies can hang around for a good few days. I find this kinda fascinating that they can sit inside you waiting lol if I did have a chemical last cycle we only BD two days before O so OH’s swimmers survived 2 days despite his age. He was very proud lol
I’ve hurt my back and I’m in quite a bit of pain. Can hardly walk without hobbling and sleeping is very painful. Not looking good for BD action! I’m not feeling that positive this month before it even starts .. what’s the chances of a BFP after a chemical/a previous BFP. I think the chances would be quite low to be honest but we will keep going.

I hope your AF isn’t on the way just yet. Have you kept up the BD in case ovulation was later? Although the spermies can hang around for a good few days. I find this kinda fascinating that they can sit inside you waiting lol if I did have a chemical last cycle we only BD two days before O so OH’s swimmers survived 2 days despite his age. He was very proud lol
I’ve hurt my back and I’m in quite a bit of pain. Can hardly walk without hobbling and sleeping is very painful. Not looking good for BD action! I’m not feeling that positive this month before it even starts .. what’s the chances of a BFP after a chemical/a previous BFP. I think the chances would be quite low to be honest but we will keep going.
I got my rainbow baby straight after my chemical! So it's definitely possible! Sorry to hear about your back, hopefully it's better soon. You'll just need to let DH do all the work haha who said it had to be romantic!?

Sorry, rant over.

My LP is getting shorter too, I think that is to do with my age maybe I am 43, I had a positive OPK so I am 7days into the two week wait and yes I tested, it’s negative but I know it’s early, if I have another short LP I’ll go to the doctor but I know I have an aging egg count, I’m going to keep trying for a few more months if I don’t get a BFP by 44 we will stop everything OPK and testing and just get on with it wasn’t meant to be, ( I do have 4 kids) this would have been his first, but at 44 I think I’ll put my body in to retirement lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->