*** June Testing Thread - luck and baby dust ***

I don't know what's going on with me, I've tested 6 times today - obsessed I know haha!! Bfn every time. I've had no symptoms until today, but I feel so sick and so dizzy and lightheaded. I just feel off if that makes sense. Anyway, tomorrow I'll be 10dpo so will test then

Good luck hon that does sound hopful keeping it all crossed for you.

I'm so sorry about all the BFN's ladies...lets pray you are just a bit early.

So after BFN yesterday, I tested again this morning (not sure what DPO I am, could be 11, 12, 13, 14 or 15!) and something caught my eye on an IC. very very faint. I had a clearblue to did that. Line came up within about 15 seconds and has colour!!! I don't want to get my Hope's up too much after my chemical. Do these Clearblue tests often have false positive results?? Thank you xxx

20200605_073837.jpg

So after BFN yesterday, I tested again this morning (not sure what DPO I am, could be 11, 12, 13, 14 or 15!) and something caught my eye on an IC. very very faint. I had a clearblue to did that. Line came up within about 15 seconds and has colour!!! I don't want to get my Hope's up too much after my chemical. Do these Clearblue tests often have false positive results?? Thank you xxx

View attachment 1082413

I see it! I don't use blue dyes because of evaps. Looks positive to me though if it came up in the timeframe, can you retest with a pink dye?

I'm going to go and get a couple of FRER after school run. I've just taken a 25 miu pink one that I had in the cupboard and there looks like a faint line!

I see it! I don't use blue dyes because of evaps. Looks positive to me though if it came up in the timeframe, can you retest with a pink dye?

20200605_082317.jpg

That's a definite line!! Our first bfp! Massive congratulations xx

Thank you! I'm not going to get too excited just yet as I tested early and got positives last time and it ended in a chemical, but cautiously excited :happydance:

If you’re getting a faint line on several different types of test that has to be a BFP!
Congratulations!

View attachment 1082413

I see it :) . personally , ive never had any problems with clear blue tests :)

Morning all :)
So sorry about the BFN's ladies, hoping yous are just a little bit to early for anything to show up.
Got my fingers & toes crossed for you all <3

as for me
11 DPO
No signs or symptoms at all
CM's drying up
CP is med / firm
AF due in 4 days

took a test this morning & ofcourse bfn.

feeling completely out & it's just another kick in the balls.

Hey ho </3 :( ...

Have a good day ladies
:flower:

Morning all :)
So sorry about the BFN's ladies, hoping yous are just a little bit to early for anything to show up.
Got my fingers & toes crossed for you all <3

as for me
11 DPO
No signs or symptoms at all
CM's drying up
CP is med / firm
AF due in 4 days

took a test this morning & ofcourse bfn.

feeling completely out & it's just another kick in the balls.

Hey ho </3 :( ...

Have a good day ladies
:flower:

I’m so sorry, I know how disappointed you must be, it’s so tough each month. You are not out until AF so there could still be some hope.

View attachment 1082413

That looks like my BFP with my son. And I used that same test.

Morning ladies.

So no AF yet and temp went up this morning so I have no idea what is going on with me.
I'm 15dpo today if I did ovulate in day 8.
FF still has the dotted lines so even that's unsure.
My chart does look like I ovulated on day 13 which is my normal time but my OPKs were all negative and I kept testing until day 18 of my cycle. So I'm really confused.
No pregnancy symptoms at all so I know its not that.
Guess all I can do is wait. I have started bleeding at 16dpo b4 so maybe she will be here tommorow.
No cramps no sore boobs no nothing.
](*,)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"