*** June Testing Thread - luck and baby dust ***

Oh no, I am so very sorry to read this. I don't rate frer's myself but obviously you know your body and what is going on. Huge hugs to you and we are here anytime you want to chat. I had only been trying 10 mths when I got my chemical but I know how devastating it is and how hard it is to move forward positively. I am praying that there is some hope left for you.

Thank you so much Dee, you've been so helpful and supportive. I do appreciate it. Xxxx

Morning ladies

I Done another test this morning, stark white.
I believe im out this month.
predicted AF in 2 days time.
I will see what happens, if she doesnt' appear then i will test again.
If she is super late then Im back to square one with dodgy cycles.

I was always regular before I had nexplanon put in(first one in 2015, Had my second one removed January this year)
but the fact they say your normal cycle & fertility come straight back almost immediately after removal - is complete bullshit!

I am considering deleting my tracking app & everything from my phone ( still hang around here though ;) ) & just letting the chips fall where they may.
After the two losses throughout this lockdown I can honestly say my mind is fried & I am turning into someone I always sore I wouldn't !
Apologies for my rant. Its been so tough & I honestly appreciate that it hasnt been long at all in a way of trying compared to a lot of ladies on here, but with my girls, he only had to look at me & I was pregnant :lol:
This is a struggle I was not expecting tbh,
probably really naive of me to expect it to just happen again. but hey ho ..

Happy Monday ladies <3
:flower:
Aw hun I know exactly how you feel. I keep seeing stark white bfn's and then I imagine a shadow. It's so tough! Stay positive, it'll happen hun xx
i ordered pre-seed to try this cycle once AF buggers off heard great things about it!!! X
I used pre-seed and got a bfp straight away, maybe a coincidence.. But I thought it was great. Good luck x
Think this is another chemical ladies. Tested with FRER this morning and after work and both lighter than yesterday's test. Boobs still swollen and hurting at moment but this is what happened last time. I'm absolutely devastated tbh. :cry:13 months trying this time. I suppose I'll just have to wait for the inevitable now.
Good luck to all of you still in with a shot this month, I really hope you get your BFPs.
Thank you for all the support on here :flower: xxxx
Aw honey I'm so sorry. I hope you have a positive outcome xxx
Thank you for the pictures. Unless I use SMU the OPK lines are much paler...not sure if that means I don't have enough LH or what it means? Did you hold when you tested several times a day?

I'm sorry you have been getting BFN's and late AF....seems very confusing for you. Some ladies don't get a positive on cheapies until later...is it worth cracking out a better test?
I tested at 12pm and 6pm. I held for about 3-4hours before testing.
I've been a bit crampy again tonight, so if the witch hasn't showed by the morning I'll Crack out a frer. I just don't want to see another negative. Although I had bad cramps at 11dpo, so if it was implantation I should hopefully get a positive by tomorrow, that'll be 14dpo x

Hey all, sorry I hadn't posted as of recent. Life and :witch: caught me so I drifted off into the sands of bfn land.

But no bfp last cycle and now that I am going the IVF route I do not know when to be able to expect one until I get my protocol. If the doc tells me its okay to try naturally this cycle because nothing will be happening for a while then I expect to Ovulate this Friday and know by the 23rd if pregnant on my own or not.

Warm wishes for all of us to bring home that rainbow baby one way or another. FX :dust:

These OPK’s are doing my head in lol. Today’s SMU didn’t seem that concentrated and I got this....not sure if it’s a peak yet? Will just keep BDing for now.

View attachment 1082526

I'd say that's a positive hon. That's what my positives look like on those.

Think this is another chemical ladies. Tested with FRER this morning and after work and both lighter than yesterday's test. Boobs still swollen and hurting at moment but this is what happened last time. I'm absolutely devastated tbh. :cry:13 months trying this time. I suppose I'll just have to wait for the inevitable now.
Good luck to all of you still in with a shot this month, I really hope you get your BFPs.
Thank you for all the support on here :flower: xxxx
Oh no I'm so sorry hon. I had one last month and had all the symptoms to but they vanished at 13dpo along with the fading tests. It's horrible.
I really hope its not another CP and ure tests get darker again. I'm thinking of you.

AF is 2 days late now. I've just been using cheapies because I poas waaaay too often to use anything else.. But bfn every time. I wouldn't say I've got may symptoms, I'm cold, had a bit of a sore throat yesterday and I've been getting sort of yellowish ewcm. Boobs were a tiny bit sore but not anymore.
I wish I knew one way or another, I'm too impatient!

Good luck hon. Hope she stays away
Morning ladies

I Done another test this morning, stark white.
I believe im out this month.
predicted AF in 2 days time.
I will see what happens, if she doesnt' appear then i will test again.
If she is super late then Im back to square one with dodgy cycles.

I was always regular before I had nexplanon put in(first one in 2015, Had my second one removed January this year)
but the fact they say your normal cycle & fertility come straight back almost immediately after removal - is complete bullshit!

I am considering deleting my tracking app & everything from my phone ( still hang around here though ;) ) & just letting the chips fall where they may.
After the two losses throughout this lockdown I can honestly say my mind is fried & I am turning into someone I always sore I wouldn't !
Apologies for my rant. Its been so tough & I honestly appreciate that it hasnt been long at all in a way of trying compared to a lot of ladies on here, but with my girls, he only had to look at me & I was pregnant :lol:
This is a struggle I was not expecting tbh,
probably really naive of me to expect it to just happen again. but hey ho ..

Happy Monday ladies <3
:flower:

Totally feeling u on this. This is me to a T.
We got pregnant so easy with my son. Had the implant removed and boom 4 weeks later I had a BFP. It took us a little while to conceive our eldest son after a chemical it took 3 months but our daughter was a Whoops.
I really thought I'd come of the pill and get pregnant. Boy was I wrong.

I really hope it happens for us all soon . I'm on CD3 and the nerves are kicking in about doing OPKs I'm so scared I'm gonna get another early postive like last cycle.
I think I will start them on CD6 but they better stay negative untill day 10. I also hope I get lots of EWCM this cycle because that was completely absent last cycle.
It was like the chemical had sucked me dry.
If I can just get to day 10 with no ovulation I'll be happy.
I just want to get a chance to be in the 2ww this time.
I feel like I've missed a whole month.
TTC is so hard.
I will never take it for granted again.

Opk is darker again today. Also had some spotting this morning. Not sure what that means :-k my anxiety and sleep have gotten really bad so I'm not going to temp anymore. I had sleep paralysis for the first time last night and it was terrifying :(

Screenshot_20200609-092942_Gallery.jpg

Opk is darker again today. Also had some spotting this morning. Not sure what that means :-k my anxiety and sleep have gotten really bad so I'm not going to temp anymore. I had sleep paralysis for the first time last night and it was terrifying :(

View attachment 1082567
I hear you. My sleeps been terrible recently and I’m sure all this TTC obsessing doesn’t help as well as me hardly eating trying to loose weight to stand a better chance. 8-[
Maybe taking a step back and trying to go more with the flow would work better. ](*,)
Oh and I used to suffer sleep paralysis when I was younger, absolutely horrible, I hope you don’t get that again.

My OPK was lighter today so does that mean I ovulated yesterday when it was darkest or does it mean I ovulate today or tomorrow? I’m a bit clueless. 8-[

I hear you. My sleeps been terrible recently and I’m sure all this TTC obsessing doesn’t help as well as me hardly eating trying to loose weight to stand a better chance. 8-[
Maybe taking a step back and trying to go more with the flow would work better. ](*,)
Oh and I used to suffer sleep paralysis when I was younger, absolutely horrible, I hope you don’t get that again.

My OPK was lighter today so does that mean I ovulated yesterday when it was darkest or does it mean I ovulate today or tomorrow? I’m a bit clueless. 8-[

It was so scary. I couldn't open my mouth so I felt like I couldn't breath. Thankfully only lasted a few seconds but it happened a few times.

Ovulation is usually around 24 hours after peak so you should be ovulating today.

It was so scary. I couldn't open my mouth so I felt like I couldn't breath. Thankfully only lasted a few seconds but it happened a few times.

Ovulation is usually around 24 hours after peak so you should be ovulating today.

I hope being so tired wont hinder my ovulation. I do have some twinges in my side so would make sense its coming or in the process maybe. Why is trying to figure out this TTC so hard and brain killing? We BD last night and the night before so hopefully covered.

I'm sorry you had that happen to you..maybe a warm bath before bed or a different routine tonight could help?

View attachment 1082567

Omg I've had sleep paralysis a few times and it the most scariest thing ever.

Hi hon.
After a positive OPK u normoly ovulate in the next day or 2. Good luck hon.
CD4 here and its dragging

@salamander91 - I had a sleep disorder that made me have severe sleep paralysis multiple times a night 5ish times a week for like 2 years. It is HORRIFYING. The trick is if you get it, you have to literally FORCE yourself to sit up/wake all the way up or it can happen again... I am so sorry, it’s truly horrible.

Could I ask some advice please ladies.
Doctors just phoned and because I missed my ultrasound due to Covid to check for ovarian cysts and fibroids (re heavy periods) they have recommended an internal examination at the doctors for now instead. They have booked it for this Thursday so I would be 1-2DPO. Do you think having this could hinder my chances of pregnancy at all? I could phone them tomorrow and re-arrange for after my next AF (if it comes)
I don't want anything to mess up my chances.

@salamander91 - I had a sleep disorder that made me have severe sleep paralysis multiple times a night 5ish times a week for like 2 years. It is HORRIFYING. The trick is if you get it, you have to literally FORCE yourself to sit up/wake all the way up or it can happen again... I am so sorry, it’s truly horrible.

Ooh thanks for that! I had no idea what was happening last night and genuinely thought I was going to die :shock: I'm hoping it was just a one off but at least I know now what it is and that I'll be fine even though it's scary. I'll try waking myself up properly if it happens again.

Doctors just phoned and because I missed my ultrasound due to Covid to check for ovarian cysts and fibroids (re heavy periods) they have recommended an internal examination at the doctors for now instead. They have booked it for this Thursday so I would be 1-2DPO. Do you think having this could hinder my chances of pregnancy at all? I could phone them tomorrow and re-arrange for after my next AF (if it comes)

I wouldn't think it would cause any issues but best to change it if it would worry you xx

I don't think it should make a difference but maybe for your own peace of mind you should move it hun x

AF showed today.. With a vengeance :cry: feeling so deflated, because it was late I stupidly got my hopes up. Even wasted a good frer this morning! I've felt so emotional today, went over to my mums for a cry and a moan and then tonight hubby bought be a kebab and a bottle of wine to cheer me up haha. I felt so bad getting upset because I'm truly blessed with my perfect little boy so I should be grateful for what I have. Anyway, sorry for the rant. On to the next cycle, it'll happen when it's meant to happen, I'll leave it in God's hands.

I really want to see more bfps in here ladies, good luck to everyone who's still to test. Keeping everything crossed for you all xx

AF showed today.. With a vengeance :cry: feeling so deflated, because it was late I stupidly got my hopes up. Even wasted a good frer this morning! I've felt so emotional today, went over to my mums for a cry and a moan and then tonight hubby bought be a kebab and a bottle of wine to cheer me up haha. I felt so bad getting upset because I'm truly blessed with my perfect little boy so I should be grateful for what I have. Anyway, sorry for the rant. On to the next cycle, it'll happen when it's meant to happen, I'll leave it in God's hands.

I really want to see more bfps in here ladies, good luck to everyone who's still to test. Keeping everything crossed for you all xx

I'm so sorry, it's just so hard when AF arrives, especially when you get your hopes up. I have even peed blood on a test before!
It's not bad to feel upset..just because you have already got a child doesn't stop the yearning for another...it's just nature.
I hope you enjoyed your kebab, great choice, I love kebabs too :)
Your time will come hun...I think all of ours will when the time is right.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->