*** June Testing Thread - luck and baby dust ***

Salamander- do you happen to know if you have PCOS? I ask because having what looks like multiple LH surges is a symptom. It happens to me too. I had a cycle where I had 3 surges (the lines were always as dark as control but not really darker than). I always know for sure I’m going to ovulate when my tests go really dark- much darker than the control. Not saying it’s the same for you, just sharing my story with it!

Not that I know of but I am diabetic and having to take large amounts of insulin to control my sugars and I know that is linked to pcos. Last month was the first time it happened to me but it was also my first full cycle since my miscarriage so I'm really hoping it's just that. I have a feeling it's happening again this month though :sad2:

Morning ladies

I Done another test this morning, stark white.
I believe im out this month.
predicted AF in 2 days time.
I will see what happens, if she doesnt' appear then i will test again.
If she is super late then Im back to square one with dodgy cycles.

I was always regular before I had nexplanon put in(first one in 2015, Had my second one removed January this year)
but the fact they say your normal cycle & fertility come straight back almost immediately after removal - is complete bullshit!

I am considering deleting my tracking app & everything from my phone ( still hang around here though ;) ) & just letting the chips fall where they may.
After the two losses throughout this lockdown I can honestly say my mind is fried & I am turning into someone I always sore I wouldn't !
Apologies for my rant. Its been so tough & I honestly appreciate that it hasnt been long at all in a way of trying compared to a lot of ladies on here, but with my girls, he only had to look at me & I was pregnant :lol:
This is a struggle I was not expecting tbh,
probably really neave of me to expect it to just happen again. but hey ho ..

Happy Monday ladies <3
:flower:

Sorry for the bfn :hugs:

I hear ya. I'm so done with trying. I'm actually going insane. I want to say I'll just stop trying and see what happens but I don't have regular cycles and my sex drive isn't great so I don't think it would work for us :nope:

Sorry for the bfn :hugs:

I hear ya. I'm so done with trying. I'm actually going insane. I want to say I'll just stop trying and see what happens but I don't have regular cycles and my sex drive isn't great so I don't think it would work for us :nope:

thanks hun
I am the same as you , its so hard.
sending hungs xx

Hey ladies ,
So I’m 14 dpo, was suppose to start yesterday but no sign of AF and bfn .... I’m on progesterone dr said to stop it when I start, but could this be delaying AF?
I had to take progesterone when I did IVF after 14 days I tested it was negative and I was told to stop, 24 hours later AF came

So I am 12 DPO, I have my date down as the 9th here but going by OPK it will be the 11th, anyway took a test and it’s as white as can be, so a BFN I’m having no indication that I’m still in, and I’m sure I can feel AF coming, I just hope it holds out till the 11 so I know my Cycles are correct and back to normal. I’ll let you know when AF comes.
Good luck to all still waiting,
And congratulations to those with those 2 lines :)

These OPK’s are doing my head in lol. Today’s SMU didn’t seem that concentrated and I got this....not sure if it’s a peak yet? Will just keep BDing for now.

3FD57372-8040-4307-BAE5-1D6818DE14A0.jpeg

I managed to BD last night and we used pre-seed for the first time ever so hoping that might help the swimmers. I even did the bum on a pillow thing too :oops: Will do an OPK later to see if it’s darker but hope to BD again tonight and tomorrow and think I might ovulate on Wednesday hopefully.

Hope everyone is ok.

i ordered pre-seed to try this cycle once AF buggers off heard great things about it!!! X

I'm officially in my two week wait! And over 24 hours later, I'm still having ovulation cramping. At least my ovary is making it very clear that it released something.

We've been using pre-seed for two cycles now. Mainly due to me having dryness issues because of my medication...i read too much about KY killing spermies so we ran out and got pre-seed. It hasn't really sped up the process for us.

In happy news - my partner proposed on Friday. So at least I have wedding planning to distract me during this wait. :wedding:

We are just trying pre-seed as something to try really. Luckily I get lots of natural EWCM or at least it seems lots but maybe isn't compared to other women? It's not something you can really compare to others.
I found it quite hard to apply with the applicator, the syringe just kept emptying before it was in the right place.....me and OH ended up covered but at least it lightened up the moment and gave us a laugh. :blush::laugh2:
The reviews for it are awesome but I think people probably only come back and review if they get a good result?

Congrats on the proposal Samiam....I am waiting for mine but it's been 14 years so not sure it's coming anytime soon! :laugh2:

So I am 12 DPO, I have my date down as the 9th here but going by OPK it will be the 11th, anyway took a test and it’s as white as can be, so a BFN I’m having no indication that I’m still in, and I’m sure I can feel AF coming, I just hope it holds out till the 11 so I know my Cycles are correct and back to normal. I’ll let you know when AF comes.
Good luck to all still waiting,
And congratulations to those with those 2 lines :)

Hoping that you may get a later BFP..it can happen.

These OPK’s are doing my head in lol. Today’s SMU didn’t seem that concentrated and I got this....not sure if it’s a peak yet? Will just keep BDing for now.

View attachment 1082526
Dee, here's mine from this cycle, I started using two brands and it shows that one was positive before th other. The green ones I did eventually get a positive but it's because I was testing like 5 times a day otherwise I'd have missed it!

48759041-2868-433D-81E3-94EC316589CF.jpeg

AF is 2 days late now. I've just been using cheapies because I poas waaaay too often to use anything else.. But bfn every time. I wouldn't say I've got may symptoms, I'm cold, had a bit of a sore throat yesterday and I've been getting sort of yellowish ewcm. Boobs were a tiny bit sore but not anymore.
I wish I knew one way or another, I'm too impatient!

Think this is another chemical ladies. Tested with FRER this morning and after work and both lighter than yesterday's test. Boobs still swollen and hurting at moment but this is what happened last time. I'm absolutely devastated tbh. :cry:13 months trying this time. I suppose I'll just have to wait for the inevitable now.
Good luck to all of you still in with a shot this month, I really hope you get your BFPs.
Thank you for all the support on here :flower: xxxx

Dee, here's mine from this cycle, I started using two brands and it shows that one was positive before th other. The green ones I did eventually get a positive but it's because I was testing like 5 times a day otherwise I'd have missed it!

View attachment 1082542

Thank you for the pictures. Unless I use SMU the OPK lines are much paler...not sure if that means I don't have enough LH or what it means? Did you hold when you tested several times a day?

I'm sorry you have been getting BFN's and late AF....seems very confusing for you. Some ladies don't get a positive on cheapies until later...is it worth cracking out a better test?

Think this is another chemical ladies. Tested with FRER this morning and after work and both lighter than yesterday's test. Boobs still swollen and hurting at moment but this is what happened last time. I'm absolutely devastated tbh. :cry:13 months trying this time. I suppose I'll just have to wait for the inevitable now.
Good luck to all of you still in with a shot this month, I really hope you get your BFPs.
Thank you for all the support on here :flower: xxxx

Oh no, I am so very sorry to read this. I don't rate frer's myself but obviously you know your body and what is going on. Huge hugs to you and we are here anytime you want to chat. I had only been trying 10 mths when I got my chemical but I know how devastating it is and how hard it is to move forward positively. I am praying that there is some hope left for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->