*** June Testing Thread - luck and baby dust ***

@Jft1 I'm so sorry :(
Thanks bev x

I'm so sorry, it's just so hard when AF arrives, especially when you get your hopes up. I have even peed blood on a test before!
It's not bad to feel upset..just because you have already got a child doesn't stop the yearning for another...it's just nature.
I hope you enjoyed your kebab, great choice, I love kebabs too :)
Your time will come hun...I think all of ours will when the time is right.
Thanks hun!
Sorry jft1 xx
Thank you lovely xx

FX, Tdog!!

Ok so we did BD 2 days ago, and today I’m having tons of ewcm and just got this OPK. I really hope to BD tonight but DH is in a super stressed out irritable mood and that usually means there’s no chance :( But please send good thoughts my way ladies!

It’s his bday too, would be really special if we got a BFP this cycle.

7B17F1AB-ADFD-47B5-8D11-C4772D460DF7.jpeg

Well ladies - I'm breaking the news to DF tonight that if we don't conceive by next cycle, I'm putting a year hold on TTC. We set our wedding date in June and i'd rather not be massively pregnant or recently postpartum. I don't have a good feeling about this current cycle and I doubt next cycle will do it either but we will see.

FX, Tdog!!

Ok so we did BD 2 days ago, and today I’m having tons of ewcm and just got this OPK. I really hope to BD tonight but DH is in a super stressed out irritable mood and that usually means there’s no chance :( But please send good thoughts my way ladies!

It’s his bday too, would be really special if we got a BFP this cycle.

View attachment 1082618

Hope dh gets in the mood! Good luck xx

Well ladies - I'm breaking the news to DF tonight that if we don't conceive by next cycle, I'm putting a year hold on TTC. We set our wedding date in June and i'd rather not be massively pregnant or recently postpartum. I don't have a good feeling about this current cycle and I doubt next cycle will do it either but we will see.

Congratulations on your wedding! Hope this cycle is lucky for you xx

Good luck encouraging DH later. I think I am ovulating today and we have BD for the last two nights in a row.. my OH is tired tonight and I had wanted to get one last BD in but not sure he will be up for it later....lets hope!
We can both flutter our eyelids or something lol

Haha right?? I’ll just give him a suggestive look...

good luck, Dee!!

It was so scary. I couldn't open my mouth so I felt like I couldn't breath. Thankfully only lasted a few seconds but it happened a few times.

Ovulation is usually around 24 hours after peak so you should be ovulating today.

That's what happens to me when I have it. I cant breath or speak and it feels like someone is holding u down and something is there. I've also had it where it felt like something breathed in my face and something touched me and kept pulling the blankets off. Its horrific.

The only thing that stops it is forcing urself to wake up which is very hard to do but that's what u have to and make sure ure properly awake and sit up b4 going back to sleep again. I've found if I dont sit up I just just end up going into sleep paralysis again. Scariest thing ever.
I hope it dont happen again hon.
Could I ask some advice please ladies.
Doctors just phoned and because I missed my ultrasound due to Covid to check for ovarian cysts and fibroids (re heavy periods) they have recommended an internal examination at the doctors for now instead. They have booked it for this Thursday so I would be 1-2DPO. Do you think having this could hinder my chances of pregnancy at all? I could phone them tomorrow and re-arrange for after my next AF (if it comes)
I don't want anything to mess up my chances.
I think it shud be ok hon. U cud always ask the nurse first to double check.

AF showed today.. With a vengeance :cry: feeling so deflated, because it was late I stupidly got my hopes up. Even wasted a good frer this morning! I've felt so emotional today, went over to my mums for a cry and a moan and then tonight hubby bought be a kebab and a bottle of wine to cheer me up haha. I felt so bad getting upset because I'm truly blessed with my perfect little boy so I should be grateful for what I have. Anyway, sorry for the rant. On to the next cycle, it'll happen when it's meant to happen, I'll leave it in God's hands.

I really want to see more bfps in here ladies, good luck to everyone who's still to test. Keeping everything crossed for you all xx

Oh no hon I'm so sorry. I know exactly how u feel. Also I feel bad for getting upsett because I'm so blessed already and I have a almost 9 month old baby boy when so many dont have .and it makes me feel so guilty.
Even so tho hon u have a right to be upsett and deflated. TTC is hard.
It's horrible getting BFNs when all you want is a BFP. Its horrible when AF shows or u when u know ure out b4 AF shows and being right back at the start again.
It will happen for you hon. I just know it. Sending u big hugs.
I'm CD4 now so ure not far from me.
I'm rooting for you hon. I'm glad u had a longer LP this time that's a good thing hon. Keeping it all crossed for y

I see it hon esp on the CB. So excited for you. Eeeeeek.

That looks positive hon yay

Hi hon congratulations on the wedding. I think I'm gonna just gonna give it this cycle and next cycle and if I'm still not pregnant by then I mite put it on hold also untill January. I dont really want to be due in the summer because I'm not good with the heat.
I will melt lol.

I took another, can’t help myself!!

View attachment 1082624

Get busy hon ure ripe and ready to go.

Last edited:
Thanks so much ladies. When dh is this stressed it pretty much has a zero chance of happening but I’ll try. At least we did a couple days ago so we’ve got a small chance.

Could you put me down to test on 6/24? Thanks so much!!

Thanks so much ladies. When dh is this stressed it pretty much has a zero chance of happening but I’ll try. At least we did a couple days ago so we’ve got a small chance.

Good luck hon.

So ladies I have 3 apps saying different times for ovulation. Which one is right. Bit worried about the FF one saying day 9 means I'll be out again if I O that early.

Then the other app says day 11 and Clue say day 13. Hope Clue is the correct one.
The other 2 make me nervous.
20200609_223947.jpg 20200609_223929.jpg 20200609_223913.jpg

My OH isn’t up for it unfortunately tonight as he’s not feeling great so I will have to hope yesterday and the day before gave me a good chance. Hoping for us all.

Last edited:
Opks from today (I know theres so many :oops: )

I just wish it would give me a clear positive already. Had some ewcm and spotting today so hopefully that's a good sign.

Screenshot_20200609-232552_Gallery.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->