*** June Testing Thread - luck and baby dust ***

I have slightly sore boobs and a touch of nausea here and there. I did have some sharp vaginal pain last night for a minute.

How long do you think I should wait before calling to make a doctor's appointment?

Good luck with the digital hon.
Regarding doctors. In the UK u get a booking in appointment with a midwife but not untill ure 8 weeks pregnant.
So happy for you.

hi everyone , my last 2 cycles have been 25 days i ovulated around days 11 on both cycles but this cycle i didnt get a posotive ovulation test untill day 17 weird to me does this mean i have no chance as the time untill my next period wouldnt be long enough or am i still in with a chance ? good luck everyone xxx

hi everyone , my last 2 cycles have been 25 days i ovulated around days 11 on both cycles but this cycle i didnt get a posotive ovulation test untill day 17 weird to me does this mean i have no chance as the time untill my next period wouldnt be long enough or am i still in with a chance ? good luck everyone xxx

You still have the same chance I should think. Some ladies don't ovulate until days 18 or after anyway. It probably just means this cycle will be longer for you. Good luck!

Took a frer this morning.. waited the 3 mins .. this appeared. Think i have line eyes..
Its probably an indent but the smallest part of me hopes .. But i dont think so

what do yous think ? According to my app im 10dpo not 13 that i thought i wld be ..
Urgh not testing again until AF shows or is late :( x

View attachment 1082458

I see something! Are you testing again in the morning? Xx

Bad luck and bad timing but I finally got him to finish in the cramped bathroom. Hoping for one more time tonight. Just figures my body would wait until we are all in a cramped area to decide it’s go time.

but at least I’m not totally out. \\:D/

Bad luck and bad timing but I finally got him to finish in the cramped bathroom. Hoping for one more time tonight. Just figures my body would wait until we are all in a cramped area to decide it’s go time.

Yay! where there's a will...there's a way!

Sugger- yep it happened to me last month. I had 3 or 4 lh surges before I eventually ovulated. I'm just really hoping that doesn't happen again. I don't think I could mentally cope with it. Hope AF is over for you soon xx

You still have the same chance I should think. Some ladies don't ovulate until days 18 or after anyway. It probably just means this cycle will be longer for you. Good luck!
ohh thank you dee it does get a little complicated doesnt it i did think what you said, im hoping this could be a good sign haha if only. i wish u so much luck dee! i have seen u throughout the threads along with the other ladies xxx

Hey ladies ,
So I’m 14 dpo, was suppose to start yesterday but no sign of AF and bfn .... I’m on progesterone dr said to stop it when I start, but could this be delaying AF?

ohh thank you dee it does get a little complicated doesnt it i did think what you said, im hoping this could be a good sign haha if only. i wish u so much luck dee! i have seen u throughout the threads along with the other ladies xxx

Thank you so much. :)

Salamander- do you happen to know if you have PCOS? I ask because having what looks like multiple LH surges is a symptom. It happens to me too. I had a cycle where I had 3 surges (the lines were always as dark as control but not really darker than). I always know for sure I’m going to ovulate when my tests go really dark- much darker than the control. Not saying it’s the same for you, just sharing my story with it!

Speaking of, I am finally ovulating on CD 24. Believe it or not, this is an improvement for me. My last 3 cycles I Od on cd39, cd36, and cd29. At least it’s going in the right direction.

All that to say Put me down for testing June 16. I am an early tester- I’ll be 9dpo lol

So...I did another FRER this morning, not as dark as yesterday's. Starting to get really stressed with it worrying about another chemical. I'm wondering if theres any point me ringing GP to see if they'd sanction a B hcg blood test for me to get a definitive answer. I work up at the hospital anyway so could pop onto the women's health unit for a blood test. But i don't know whether my GP would do that or not. Am I being irrational?! ](*,):wacko:

Yayyy!! Fingers crossed!!!

So...I did another FRER this morning, not as dark as yesterday's. Starting to get really stressed with it worrying about another chemical. I'm wondering if theres any point me ringing GP to see if they'd sanction a B hcg blood test for me to get a definitive answer. I work up at the hospital anyway so could pop onto the women's health unit for a blood test. But i don't know whether my GP would do that or not. Am I being irrational?! ](*,):wacko:
Did you do just the one test? Did you try SMU?
I am not sure if the doctors would test blood until after your missed period but I could be wrong.
I really hope this isn’t a chemical...I’m pretty sure I had one last month and they are so very hard :hugs:
Do you have any ‘symptoms’ ? With my chemical my boobs were very full and tender and I had mild nausea and then when the tests got lighter it went away.
Crossing everything for you.

I managed to BD last night and we used pre-seed for the first time ever so hoping that might help the swimmers. I even did the bum on a pillow thing too :oops: Will do an OPK later to see if it’s darker but hope to BD again tonight and tomorrow and think I might ovulate on Wednesday hopefully.

Hope everyone is ok.

I caved and tested this morning...bfn at 9dpo which is still early I suppose and it was a cheapie from amazon and I think maybe not one of the sensitive ones :-k so I guess I’ll just wait a little longer!

Morning ladies

I Done another test this morning, stark white.
I believe im out this month.
predicted AF in 2 days time.
I will see what happens, if she doesnt' appear then i will test again.
If she is super late then Im back to square one with dodgy cycles.

I was always regular before I had nexplanon put in(first one in 2015, Had my second one removed January this year)
but the fact they say your normal cycle & fertility come straight back almost immediately after removal - is complete bullshit!

I am considering deleting my tracking app & everything from my phone ( still hang around here though ;) ) & just letting the chips fall where they may.
After the two losses throughout this lockdown I can honestly say my mind is fried & I am turning into someone I always sore I wouldn't !
Apologies for my rant. Its been so tough & I honestly appreciate that it hasnt been long at all in a way of trying compared to a lot of ladies on here, but with my girls, he only had to look at me & I was pregnant :lol:
This is a struggle I was not expecting tbh,
probably really naive of me to expect it to just happen again. but hey ho ..

Happy Monday ladies <3
:flower:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back