*** June Testing Thread - luck and baby dust ***

I started spotting a few hours ago and have pretty bad cramps. Feels like AF is about to come on in full force. Trying to just rest up and not worry about it. Is it worth doing another test in the morning and pray for a darker line or just wait and see what happens the next few days?
Hope you’re all doing ok

I started spotting a few hours ago and have pretty bad cramps. Feels like AF is about to come on in full force. Trying to just rest up and not worry about it. Is it worth doing another test in the morning and pray for a darker line or just wait and see what happens the next few days?
Hope you’re all doing ok

Oh no I hope it's not AF. How many DPO are you?
I think If it was me id leave it for a day to see if the bleeding gets heavier.
And if it does then u know its AF.
Hopfully its implantation bleeding?

I would be testing now if i was you but obviously it may not affect the outcome. Sometimes women do get spotting and cramps in early pregnancy though so it could be normal. I really hope AF stays away and you get another positive test soon x

Oh no I hope it's not AF. How many DPO are you?
I think If it was me id leave it for a day to see if the bleeding gets heavier.
And if it does then u know its AF.
Hopfully its implantation bleeding?

I think I’m around 10/11DPO. I’ve been having constant cramps since the day I think I ovulated. Lots of PG symptoms and 2 faint positives today. It’s quite light bleeding but it’s fresh pink blood. I didn’t have implantation bleeding with my first pregnancy so I don’t know what to expect really.
I still have strong cramps though which is making me feel like this is AF. Should be due on in 2 days

I would be testing now if i was you but obviously it may not affect the outcome. Sometimes women do get spotting and cramps in early pregnancy though so it could be normal. I really hope AF stays away and you get another positive test soon x

I’m definitely tempted to test again but I don’t want to get my hopes up. I’ll wait until the morning to see what happens with the bleeding overnight.
I didn’t have implantation bleeding with my first pregnancy and the cramps I’m having I didn’t experience until around 6/7 weeks.

I think I’m around 10/11DPO. I’ve been having constant cramps since the day I think I ovulated. Lots of PG symptoms and 2 faint positives today. It’s quite light bleeding but it’s fresh pink blood. I didn’t have implantation bleeding with my first pregnancy so I don’t know what to expect really.
I still have strong cramps though which is making me feel like this is AF. Should be due on in 2 days

That mite be implantation hon. I've never had it either but alot of womon do get it and u also have to remember that every pregnancy is different.
Also If you look up implantation its says its normally light and brown or pink in colour.
Considering u have already had faint lines on tests it mite be worth doing another one.
Also when I was pregnant with my son. B4 I got my BFP, I had lower back ache and cramps.
I really thought AF was about to show but she never did.
I'm keeping everything crossed for you hon.20200610_204823.jpg

I’m pretty sure this is AF now. I’m bleeding too heavy now for it to be IB and cramps are still strong. I’ll see how the bleeding goes today and tomorrow and make a decision whether to bother testing again. Pretty sure it was a chemical though. I’m so gutted as it’s the first month I actually felt pregnant and got a positive ☹️

Sending love and positive vibes to you all on your journeys xx

I’ll be 12dpo today...bfn on 2 easy at home tests...due AF on Sunday and I would usually have super painful boobs and cramps by now as I suffer with these pretty badly... and I’m getting nothing :-k

I think I may have got my O date wrong but I suppose I’m not out til AF shows :shrug:

I’m pretty sure this is AF now. I’m bleeding too heavy now for it to be IB and cramps are still strong. I’ll see how the bleeding goes today and tomorrow and make a decision whether to bother testing again. Pretty sure it was a chemical though. I’m so gutted as it’s the first month I actually felt pregnant and got a positive ☹️

I’m so sorry, it’s the hardest thing when you get a line and feel pregnant and then it goes away...I had it last month so I can sympathise. It does sound like you had a chemical but I will be praying that there could be some hope.

:hugs:

Ladies something weird is going on with me. I got a dark OPK on day 14..it wasn’t darker than the control line but it was very dark so I assumed it to be my peak and I would ovulate on day 15/16. Then the next few days it got very slightly lighter so I thought that confirmed it. Today I had the urge to POAS and I’m so glad I did because today’s OPK line is darker than the control!! Does this mean I am ovulating today/tomorrow? Maybe this is why I’ve never gotten pregnant for 10 mths because I got ovulation wrong? OH said he is up for it tonight after I told him so fingers crossed I am ovulating now. Years ago I always ovulated on day 17 so not sure why I assumed it was earlier more recently. Will tonight be too late?

4B419FB3-0C47-46BE-BDD1-EB265050DCDC.jpeg

6 dpo - 0 symptoms...I'm in a foul mood but i think that's just this covid crap getting to me. I think this isn't my month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->