*** June Testing Thread - luck and baby dust ***

AFM my opk went to negative yesterday so I am going to count myself as 1dpo today. Not temping or charting or anything but I had pretty clear fertile signs so I’m going with it.

So, I'm not 100% sure where else to post this, but I feel like people here will understand how I feel right now. DH and I have been TTC since March. I think most of you know I had a chemical in March, immediately followed by a chemical in April, then a BFN for May. I'd honestly much rather have the BFN over the chemical, I'm sure we all feel that way. Right now, I feel really discouraged and I feel like I'm just a huge disappointment to DH. I know he's upset about what happened and told me we are having trouble and it makes him depressed, so he doesn't think about it. I guess that 3 months isn't very long to be trying, but I can't help but feel like it's not going to happen. I think if I didn't have the CPs, I would feel differently. Now I feel like every pregnancy will just end and I feel like it's my fault. BIL told DH yesterday that he and his wife are expecting a baby, and I took that really hard. DH thinks I loathe that they're having a baby, which isn't true. I don't think he really understand show it feels to lose a baby, much less 2 in a row.

Thanks for reading. I just needed to get that off my chest.

Last edited:

I've never seen them go that dark. Definitely ure peak hon good luck.
I’m pretty sure this is AF now. I’m bleeding too heavy now for it to be IB and cramps are still strong. I’ll see how the bleeding goes today and tomorrow and make a decision whether to bother testing again. Pretty sure it was a chemical though. I’m so gutted as it’s the first month I actually felt pregnant and got a positive ☹️

Sending love and positive vibes to you all on your journeys xx

Oh hon I'm so sorry. Chemicals are horrible. I'll keep my fingers crossed for ure next cycle. Its horrible getting lines and getting symptoms and then it going. Sending u hugs

So, I'm not 100% sure where else to post this, but I feel like people here will understand how I feel right now. DH and I have been TTC since March. I think most of you know I had a chemical in March, immediately followed by a chemical in April, then a BFN for May. I'd honestly much rather have the BFN over the chemical, I'm sure we all feel that way. Right now, I feel really discouraged and I feel like I'm just a huge disappointment to DH. I know he's upset about what happened and told me we are having trouble and it makes him depressed, so he doesn't think about it. I guess that 3 months isn't very long to be trying, but I can't help but feel like it's not going to happen. I think if I didn't have the CPs, I would feel differently. Now I feel like every pregnancy will just end and I feel like it's my fault. BIL told DH yesterday that he and his wife are expecting a baby, and I took that really hard. DH thinks I loathe that they're having a baby, which isn't true. I don't think he really understand show it feels to lose a baby, much less 2 in a row.

Men just dont get it hon. I had a CP in May and then the following cycle I ended up ovulating in day 8, 5 days earlier than normol and new I didnt stand a chance. I'm now on a brand new cycle again and worried about ovulating early again but really hoping this cycle will be back to norm.
I'm also worried about falling pregnant and losing it agian. It's so natural when u have had losses u are going to worry.
My husband is very layed back and he really doesnt get why i bother with temping and he doesn't understand why I worry so much in pregnancy. Hes just like what ever will be will be.
Please dont feel bad for how ure feeling toward a family member that's just announced a pregnancy its totally understandable to feel the way u do.
Sending you lots of hugs. Ure not letting anyone down. Chemical pregnancies are just very very common. I've had 3 but not all in a row.
But many women have them 2 in a row and then they get pregnant again.
I'm keeping it all crossed for you.

Hi ladies

So I was still bleeding this morning but now AF has stopped and I'm on CD6.
Last cycle I only bled for 4 days.
I also did a OPK today i did 2 and they were completely negative like u cud barly see the second line.

I had my positive on day 7 last cycle so I'm hoping with them being so negative today that ovulation is a little while away yet.
I'm still only on CD6 so just need to get to Monday without a positive.
Starting to feel a little hope kicking in again.
I actually mite get to be in the 2we this cycle.
I dont want to get excited just yet tho because I still got another 4 days to get through.
Fingers crossed peeps
My AF is normoly about 6 days so I'm hoping because this cycle was back to 6 days that this cycle is gonna be normol.
Fingers and toes and everything crossed.
Hope I get loads of EWCM this cycle to because that totally absent last cycle..

Hi ladies

I also did a OPK today i did 2 and they were completely negative like u cud barly see the second line.

I had my positive on day 7 last cycle so I'm hoping with them being so negative today that ovulation is a little while away yet.
I dont want to get excited just yet tho because I still got another 4 days to get through.
Fingers crossed peeps
My AF is normoly about 6 days so I'm hoping because this cycle was back to 6 days that this cycle is gonna be normol.

Good luck!!

Don't worry, you can vent here. I know exactly how you feel. I had an ectopic followed by a chemical followed by a bfn and then I got my bfp and my perfect little boy. After the ectopic, I became obsessed with having a baby and DH didn't understand why I was so obsessed. He's so laid-back and obviously I dealt with it differently from him. Fast forward to now and we've been trying for about 2 cycles, which isn't long at all. But also feels like forever - and I feel terrible saying that given that some people try for years. I'm so worried having one tube will make it take longer. My brother also told me his gf is pregnant and that basically it was a drunken accident. He wonders why I can't be happy for them, but he can't understand that I'm annoyed that some couples need to try for years and they basically had a whoops and it happened when they didn't even plan or want it (plus I don't like the gf which doesn't help). TTC is mentally draining, our bodies go through so much physically and emotionally and it's tough. But at least we're all on the same journey. Feeling a bit jealous or bitter towards other people doesn't make us bad people, we have our reasons. But I'm sure we'll all see our bfps very soon! Stay stong.

Hi ladies

Fingers crossed peeps
That all sound positive to me. I'm sure your cycle will be back to normal. It was just an off month and now you're back in action hon. I'm cd3 so not far behind you. Although I don't ovulate until about cd19 for some reason. Have you tried pre seed? I don't get much ewcm so swear by that.

Soooo hoping OH does want to BD tonight..I am going to use pre-seed and pray that this will be the BD that results in conception after my peak OPK this morning. (sorry if TMI)

I've been thinking and I was really silly to think that O would always be around day 16 of my cycle especially as my cycles do vary from 30-33 days and I know that mostly luteal phases are 14 days. For some reason I just got it into my head that that was the day. I checked back over the last few months on my fertility app and I always BD'ed only around CD16 even if my cycle went on longer which means I probably missed my Ovulation day more often than not. What a waste of time! These OPK's might just save the day for me..I am really really hoping so anyway.

Good luck!!

Thank you hon and thank you @Bevziibubble

That all sound positive to me. I'm sure your cycle will be back to normal. It was just an off month and now you're back in action hon. I'm cd3 so not far behind you. Although I don't ovulate until about cd19 for some reason. Have you tried pre seed? I don't get much ewcm so swear by that.

Aww thanks hon.
Yeah ure just 3 days behind me hon were almost cycle buddies hehe.
It was just last cycle I didn't get the cm hon so I dont know if it was the chemical. I had watery stuff but its didnt TMI stretch.
The other cycles were ok I normoly get a day or two of it.

Just done another OPK. Still very negative. What u all thinking?
Do u think O is a while off yet?
20200611_205014.jpg

Thank you hon and thank you @Bevziibubble

Aww thanks hon.
Yeah ure just 3 days behind me hon were almost cycle buddies hehe.
It was just last cycle I didn't get the cm hon so I dont know if it was the chemical. I had watery stuff but its didnt TMI stretch.
The other cycles were ok I normoly get a day or two of it.

Just done another OPK. Still very negative. What u all thinking?
Do u think O is a while off yet?
View attachment 1082750

As far as I know (and I am very new to OPK's as you know) but from that faint line ovulation should be a little under a week away?

I'm genuinely glad we're in quarantine right now because it means I don't have to see my BIL's pregnant gf :shy: you're not alone!

As far as I know (and I am very new to OPK's as you know) but from that faint line ovulation should be a little under a week away?

Ooooow yay I really hope so hon. Even I can get to Tuesday I'll be happy.
I'll do a little jig lol:haha::bunny:

I'm genuinely glad we're in quarantine right now because it means I don't have to see my BIL's pregnant gf :shy: you're not alone!

Can totally understand hon. I got jealous because one of my friends ovulated at the normol time I mean how silly is that hahaha.
It was yesterday tho I was in a right old grump but I'm more perky today lol

Fortunately, they live in Michigan and we live in Ohio, so I don't have that concern. I was just shocked when DH came upstairs and asked if I wanted to tell them congrats (I was also in the middle of entertaining a guest and mid-conversation, so it was rude in the first place). I am happy for them, but I just can't help but feel like it was careless and insensitive of DH to just walk up and announce that while he was still on the phone with them. My face had to have looked like I just watched someone shoot my horse. I'm probably overreacting, but I'm really glad I'm not alone in feeling this way. I think part of it is that men are a lot more logical and we are more emotional, so DH is able to separate how he feels and I'm not.

Can totally understand hon. I got jealous because one of my friends ovulated at the normol time I mean how silly is that hahaha.
It was yesterday tho I was in a right old grump but I'm more perky today lol

It's not silly. We have the right to feel how we feel. At least we have a safe place to talk about it.

Thank you. Will tonight be ok do you think? Can't really do in the daytime because of the kids and OH is working.

definitely! Usually when you get the surge you will ovulate around 36 hours later (but can be 12-48) but BD now is foot because you want those swimmers there ready to meet that egg!

Butters- 100% get it. I had 4 losses, 3 in a row before IVF and now this year I had 3 back to back to back losses. It’s very frustrating and heartbreaking. Hugs

Sugger- it’s likely that ovulation is a ways off but your OPK lines cannot tell you that. You can have a barely There line one day and then have a blazing positive the next. They don’t act like HPT where LH slowly increases. FXd that you get at least to CD 12!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->