*** June Testing Thread - luck and baby dust ***

Fortunately, they live in Michigan and we live in Ohio, so I don't have that concern. I was just shocked when DH came upstairs and asked if I wanted to tell them congrats (I was also in the middle of entertaining a guest and mid-conversation, so it was rude in the first place). I am happy for them, but I just can't help but feel like it was careless and insensitive of DH to just walk up and announce that while he was still on the phone with them. My face had to have looked like I just watched someone shoot my horse. I'm probably overreacting, but I'm really glad I'm not alone in feeling this way. I think part of it is that men are a lot more logical and we are more emotional, so DH is able to separate how he feels and I'm not.

Yeh I'd be really upset if my DH did that. Unfortunately we used to see them weekly before lockdown so they told me in person. Thankfully a few other people were there for distraction but I'm sure my facial expression was awful. I couldn't even force congratulations out. I just stayed quiet for the rest of the day and cried all the way home. It was about 6 weeks after my mmc and I had retained tissue so I was still recovering physically and mentally at the time.

Can totally understand hon. I got jealous because one of my friends ovulated at the normol time I mean how silly is that hahaha.
It was yesterday tho I was in a right old grump but I'm more perky today lol

I get so irrationally jealous at anything to do with pregnancy/babies now lol

It's not silly. We have the right to feel how we feel. At least we have a safe place to talk about it.

I know I'm so glad we all have a safe place to talk about anything at all and I love the support.
I dont know what I wud do without u guys. I love our group so much.

Butters- 100% get it. I had 4 losses, 3 in a row before IVF and now this year I had 3 back to back to back losses. It’s very frustrating and heartbreaking. Hugs

Sugger- it’s likely that ovulation is a ways off but your OPK lines cannot tell you that. You can have a barely There line one day and then have a blazing positive the next. They don’t act like HPT where LH slowly increases. FXd that you get at least to CD 12!

That's what I'm worried about hon but I'm hoping i can they get to day 11 b4 a postive.
Just dont want to o to early again.

My sister in law has had 2 babies in 18 mths. I adore my niece and nephew obviously but it’s been hard to cope with ....holding them was such mixed emotions.

Then my mum was chatting to me on the phone the other day and she said she had dreamt someone was pregnant and it must be my sister in law again. This was just after my chemical last month (which I didn’t tell her about) and I wanted to scream ‘it was me’. Hopefully one day soon I can tell her it is me.

Just jumping on quickly guys,
Im on 14-15 dpo AF 2 days late. still getting BFN's ,
my boobs are having random moments of being on fire .
milky looking CM but not loads of it ..i thought AF started but nope.
cp high & firm / puffy

My App changed my O day from last month again, which takes me 3 days away from when we last DTD ..
SO im just like WTF is going on :(

I hope everyone is doing well, im sorry haven't been on these last few days & i haven't manged to catch up through the pages yet but i will tomorrow but i really hope everyone is well <3

Much love :flower: x

My sister in law has had 2 babies in 18 mths. I adore my niece and nephew obviously but it’s been hard to cope with ....holding them was such mixed emotions.

Then my mum was chatting to me on the phone the other day and she said she had dreamt someone was pregnant and it must be my sister in law again. This was just after my chemical last month (which I didn’t tell her about) and I wanted to scream ‘it was me’. Hopefully one day soon I can tell her it is me.

Dee I bet it was u she dreamt about.

Just jumping on quickly guys,
Im on 14-15 dpo AF 2 days late. still getting BFN's ,
my boobs are having random moments of being on fire .
milky looking CM but not loads of it ..i thought AF started but nope.
cp high & firm / puffy

My App changed my O day from last month again, which takes me 3 days away from when we last DTD ..
SO im just like WTF is going on :(

I hope everyone is doing well, im sorry haven't been on these last few days & i haven't manged to catch up through the pages yet but i will tomorrow but i really hope everyone is well <3

Much love :flower: x

Hi hon

Hmmm how strange. Did u ovulate early again? I know u said u O early after the chemical but how was it this cycle? How long are ure cycles. I think womon with really short cycles dont get positives until there like a week late.

What tests have u been using?
I really hope u get some answers soon hon. How frustrating.

Hey all
How is everyone doing? May I join you? I am TTC baby number 5 after DH getting a vasectomy reversal. June 23/24 will be 10DPO one app says I ovulate saturday and the other says Sunday. So I will start testing then to see if this cycle as worked. Spreading baby dust to you all

Last edited:
Hi everyone! May I join? I'm 35 dh is 36 and we're currently ttc baby number 5. It took us almost 2 years to conceive our youngest who is now 2. This is our 3rd cycle ttc now. I'm on cd24 and my opks are finally getting high so I'm hoping to peak tonight or tomorrow so I'll be testing around the 22nd-23rdish I'll know for sure when I finally get my peak.

Good luck to everyone! Baby dust to all of us!

I'm totally symptom spotting, even though I know it's too early. I'm 4 dpo and I've been peeing all day. It's too early for it to be a symptom. Symptom spotting just makes me so upset anymore, but I can't help but notice the little things.

Hi hon

Hmmm how strange. Did u ovulate early again? I know u said u O early after the chemical but how was it this cycle? How long are ure cycles. I think womon with really short cycles dont get positives until there like a week late.

What tests have u been using?
I really hope u get some answers soon hon. How frustrating.
Hey hun, i know. im so confused tbh & getting stressed which probably isnt helping in regards to AF arriving..
I think i did ovulate earlier, than what my app is telling me as its now saying it was later .. but i cant be sure :(
I did have that vv faint positive on sunday & now that its dried out the line is blatantly there :( & that was on a FRER .. so i ordered more & took my last one with FMU yesterday ( 11/6/20) but it was stark neg.. so then thinkin was it a dodgy test or just another chem with late implant? but if that was the case, then where is AF :( ?

since having implanon removed in january my cycles have been fluctuated a little, my shortest bleed was 4 days & then longest has been 7? according to my app my average is 29 days based on me logging all AF's since have Implant removed..

I have two clear blue left over & I am really trying to just wait and see if AF shows but the other part of me is like ' GO PEE ON THE DAMN STICK ' :lol:

Urghh :( ...

ANYWAY ... how are YOU hun, things all good? you're hopefully testing at the end of the month is that right? :)
xx

Last edited:
I'm totally symptom spotting, even though I know it's too early. I'm 4 dpo and I've been peeing all day. It's too early for it to be a symptom. Symptom spotting just makes me so upset anymore, but I can't help but notice the little things.
Lol! I’m also 4dpo and peeing like crazy! :haha: when I was TTC #1 I felt like I had every symptom ever.. then when I was actually pregnant I had zero form of any symptoms until 6 weeks- and it was tiredness and sore boobs. That’s it! Lol so I gave up on it lol but it’s hard not to notice things!!

Took my very first opk today at CD11! It looks negative since the line is pretty light...I imagine with the next few days it’ll get positive...new to this so learning as I go...should I test twice a day or is once a day enough?

773F4BA8-8887-43FD-816C-16EF6BD6456A.jpeg

Took my very first opk today at CD11! It looks negative since the line is pretty light...I imagine with the next few days it’ll get positive...new to this so learning as I go...should I test twice a day or is once a day enough?

View attachment 1082751
I think
Once it’s a little darker you can test twice a day so you don’t miss your peak. I’m new to OPK’s too so also learning. It’s best to test between 10am and 8pm apparently, something to do with when the body is most likely to have the most LH.

We managed to BD last night :happydance: Lol
My backs gotten really bad again so can’t see it happening again tonight but hopefully I manage to catch the egg because the last BD was Monday so that one is probably a no go if I ovulate today.
Just crossing everything this month and should be testing the day after Father’s Day at 10 dpo so it’s put me forward a few days.

SY92 - sorry about your weird cycle, your symptoms sound quite promising but weird that you’ve had BFN’s. Fingers crossed it’s a shy BFP and you might test positive later??

Cant wait to see some more BFPs in here!

AF is finally over as of today so excited to get started on this cycle, trying to be more optimistic. Im PCOS so my cycles are normally quite long so means i wont be testing till possibly July but will all depend on when i ovulate, started on Metformin this month and also giving pre-seed a go so fingers crossed!!

:dust:

AF is finally over as of today so excited to get started on this cycle, trying to be more optimistic. Im PCOS so my cycles are normally quite long so means i wont be testing till possibly July but will all depend on when i ovulate, started on Metformin this month and also giving pre-seed a go so fingers crossed!!

I just tried pre-seed...hopefully it'll be as good as the reviews for us both.

Good luck :)

Almost 8 DPO and my nipples are SO sore...I even yelled at DF yesterday for touching them. I'm having light cramps too. But I really don't feel like this is my month so I'm trying not to symptom spot. DF, on the other hand, has a feeling this is our month. One more week and I suppose I will test.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->