*** June Testing Thread - luck and baby dust ***

Almost 8 DPO and my nipples are SO sore...I even yelled at DF yesterday for touching them. I'm having light cramps too. But I really don't feel like this is my month so I'm trying not to symptom spot. DF, on the other hand, has a feeling this is our month. One more week and I suppose I will test.

Those were my exact symptoms this month! I got my BFP 11dpo. Fingers crossed for you :)

Almost 8 DPO and my nipples are SO sore...I even yelled at DF yesterday for touching them. I'm having light cramps too. But I really don't feel like this is my month so I'm trying not to symptom spot. DF, on the other hand, has a feeling this is our month. One more week and I suppose I will test.

Fingers crossed :)

1 more week??!! lol I would be :test:ing right now! or at least in the next few days. But of course in a week the test result would be more definite. You have great symptoms..good luck!

1 more week??!! lol I would be :test:ing right now! or at least in the next few days. But of course in a week the test result would be more definite. You have great symptoms..good luck!
DF has hidden all tests from me because I was getting out of hand last month and it was upsetting me :-=:-=:-=:-=

If my symptoms get worse I might be able to convince him to let me try one mid next week :cool:

DF has hidden all tests from me because I was getting out of hand last month and it was upsetting me :-=:-=:-=:-=

If my symptoms get worse I might be able to convince him to let me try one mid next week :cool:

That's fair-enough, I am a crazy testing woman and it doesn't help me really either. I hope you get some stronger symptoms and wishing you lots of luck.

oh I'm like 2dpo and already talking myself down from the HPT ledge. It's a problem.

Dee, so glad you managed it!!
Samiam, sounds very promising!

Good luck everyone :)

*waves*

I thought my test date was going to be early July, but it looks like it will be more like the 29th or 30th of June... so here I am. I suppose add me on the 30th? I'll be POAS pretty quickly...even though my plan is to wait for 10dpo. :D

Took Femara 5mg day 3-7. Looks like I'm about to ovulate. My opk is pretty dark today... i usually have a couple of days of dark, then a couple of days of test line is darkee than control by a lot before i ovulate. We're going to try to BD today-Wednesday to cover bases.

Im also going to take a social media break for my tww. No fb or Instagram for two weeks. I need the break! Anyone else planning a break from something?

20200612_103252.jpg

Good luck, Mrs MmaBrEy!

i quit facebook in 2011 (Never had Instagram or anything else) when I was pregnant with my first and never looked back. It makes me anxious to even think about what it would be like to have that in my life daily! So I’m right there with you!!

Welcome to all the new ladies sending lots of baby dust.

So CD7 and the OPK was negative. Dont want to be getting to excited just yet I've still still got to get past tommorow and Sunday and possibly Monday after Monday I dont mind if i get a postive at least i get to be in the 2ww and will have a chance this cycle.
Cervix is hard and closed so hopfully that's a good sign that O is still a long way off yet.

I'm a little worried tho. I still have cystitis. I'm just waiting for the doctor to call me to see if I need antibiotics.

With a UTI interfere with us ttc

Hey hun, i know. im so confused tbh & getting stressed which probably isnt helping in regards to AF arriving..
I think i did ovulate earlier, than what my app is telling me as its now saying it was later .. but i cant be sure :(
I did have that vv faint positive on sunday & now that its dried out the line is blatantly there :( & that was on a FRER .. so i ordered more & took my last one with FMU yesterday ( 11/6/20) but it was stark neg.. so then thinkin was it a dodgy test or just another chem with late implant? but if that was the case, then where is AF :( ?

since having implanon removed in january my cycles have been fluctuated a little, my shortest bleed was 4 days & then longest has been 7? according to my app my average is 29 days based on me logging all AF's since have Implant removed..

I have two clear blue left over & I am really trying to just wait and see if AF shows but the other part of me is like ' GO PEE ON THE DAMN STICK ' :lol:

Urghh :( ...

ANYWAY ... how are YOU hun, things all good? you're hopefully testing at the end of the month is that right? :)
xx

Awww hon. I really hope its just gonna be a late BFP. It does happen. I have my fingers crossed for you.
I'm doing ok. I'm CD7 now which is the same day I got my postive OPK last cycle.
Did a OPK on wed and thurs and today and all negative.
My cervix is hard and closed so I'm hoping O is still a good 4 days away yet, fingers crossed[-o<

Those sound like very promising signs hon. I'd so be peeing on something right now lol.
Good luck hope when u do test it's a BFP.

So CD7 and the OPK was negative. Dont want to be getting to excited just yet I've still still got to get past tommorow and Sunday and possibly Monday after Monday I dont mind if i get a postive at least i get to be in the 2ww and will have a chance this cycle.
Cervix is hard and closed so hopfully that's a good sign that O is still a long way off yet.

I'm a little worried tho. I still have cystitis. I'm just waiting for the doctor to call me to see if I need antibiotics.

Not sure if a UTI would affect TTC but I would mention you are TTC to the doctors because not every antibiotic might be ok to use. Hope your cystitis symptoms go away soon hun..that's not nice at all.

My boobs and nipples are very tender..same as last month..hope it's a good sign or maybe that's my new normal around and after ovulation. I don't have a headache which is good but I usually get one one Ovulation day so hoping my body did actually ovulate....theres always something to worry and obsess about.

So my impatient ass went on my lunch break and bought my own 3 dollar wal-mart cheapie and...well...

Can you call it a bfn if the control line doesn't even show up?

Broken test - just my luck. I'll take that as a sign that I should wait. :?

So my impatient ass went on my lunch break and bought my own 3 dollar wal-mart cheapie and...well...

oh how frustrating! Did the test line show at all or just all blank? You need to buy a two pack next time lol

I definitely wouldnt count that as a BFN. Wait and test again! Fingers crossed xx

Took my very first opk today at CD11! It looks negative since the line is pretty light...I imagine with the next few days it’ll get positive...new to this so learning as I go...should I test twice a day or is once a day enough?

View attachment 1082751

I test twice to make sure I don't miss my surge. Once in the morning but not using FMU and then once between 6 and 9 usually

Thank you!
Good luck. Do you know exactly when you usually O? Mine tends to be between CD 14 and CD 18. Just depends, sending baby dust your way. From my experience it has never interfered, but everyone is different. I know antibiotics can mess up the Birth control pills. Had a friend get pregnant because she took antibiotics during her fertile time and it made her BC pill useless

Hi ladies, I’m coming over from the may thread. Currently 4dpo but only dtd on day of ovulation so not feeling very hopeful for this cycle I’ll be starting to test around 8-9dpo. Hope everyone is well

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->