*** June Testing Thread - luck and baby dust ***

Hi hon

Did u ovulate to early to? And did u ovulate at ure normol time with ure next cycle?
I'm so scared I'm gonna keep ovulating to early from now on.
I'm 6dpo and just sat waiting for AF may is really dragging.
But then I'm terrified I'm gonna get to next cycle and ovulate again b4 day 11.

My normol ovulation is day 12 to 13 so considering this supper early ovulation has happened directly after a chemical I'm praying its down to that.

Did u also have a shorter cycle after the chemical? I always bleed at 15 to 16 dpo so that will only make this cycle 23 days instead of my normol 26 to 28 days.

Thank you so much for being so kind.
Providing I do start AF by the 5th of june then I shud hopefully still make this june testing thread because I wud due my next AF right at the end of June or very beginning of July so I shud be testing toward the end of June. Providing I ovulate at my normal time and not early again.

Feel like time is dragging so much. Did u also notice u didnt have any egg white cm after the chemical?.
I felt a leak on day 7 but its was all this watery stuff. I've had no egg white cm this cycle at all.
I feel like this whole cycle is completely messed up.
:confused:
If i new for sure I was gonna ovulate at the normol time next cycle I wud be fine but it's the unknown.
:-(

hi hun sorry for late reply
school work with the kids lasted way longer than it should have yesterday :lol: ](*,)

Yeah i think i ovulated way to early last month tbh as i didnt even consider that it would be any different ( i was completely naive or just didnt even think about it lol)
but now thinking back yes i noticed had ZERO EWCM around my *normal* O time but i did at earlier in my cycle which would would've been around when i DID ovulate, which was far to early...

I seem to have ovulated later this cycle BUT only by a handful of days so may be to early again but the days are climbing up so to speak so *fingers crossed* this cycle was JUST enough lol x

I am sure the chems just through us right off hun, I am positive it will all settle down and restart as close to normal on the next one hun . . . got my fingers & toes crossed for you <3

Last edited:
Im also on 4DPO today Hevalou and my boobs are so sore and sensitive. Praying its a good sign for us :dust:

how are you today Dannie? 5dpo and I’m tired my back hurts. Feeling nauseous but I haven’t eaten yet and have hypoglycaemia

how are you today Dannie? 5dpo and I’m tired my back hurts. Feeling nauseous but I haven’t eaten yet and have hypoglycaemia
Im ok, still really bloated and crampy. The cramps were so bad last night, felt like i was already on a really heavy AF but nothing. Think im a little constipated now so thats not helping. Intermittent snuffly nose. Loads of creamy CM. Sensitive nipples and tired but im still working and do 12 hour shifts so thats no different to normal. Hate this wait!

Im ok, still really bloated and crampy. The cramps were so bad last night, felt like i was already on a really heavy AF but nothing. Think im a little constipated now so thats not helping. Intermittent snuffly nose. Loads of creamy CM. Sensitive nipples and tired but im still working and do 12 hour shifts so thats no different to normal. Hate this wait!
I had a weird stabbing pain last night but it stopped after 5 minutes. Bless you having to work. I have to wait and see if we can reopen in July or if we’ll be September.

3DPO here -
CP - high & firm
CM - Creamy-ish
Nipples - slightly bigger & veiny
slightly nausous
slightly stuffy nose
weird ass dreams last night

got my fingers & toes crossed for everyone of us

:flower:

I love reading everyone's symptom spotting! I am glad I am not the only one :)

My last day of EWCM was on the 24th with left side pinching on the 25th. (Supposed to ovulate on the 26th). I think I ovulated a day early. BD on the 21st, 24th and 25th. No symptoms yet. I did have some creamy like discharge randomly yesterday. I'm not sure what that could have been.

So I think I am 3dpo... hoping to hold out and not test for 5 more days.

Good luck everyone!

Sugger its ok. I'm all about long replies just ask my hubby. :)

It was the chemical throwing your body off. I know when I had a blighted ovum, I ovulated cd9. It was 3 months after my 22wk loss took till week 13 to finally call it not viable by docs who did a d/c on me. My body was so out of wack. I had been doing my usual O late in the cycle but then that November I just went early with my O which has only ever happended twice since and that was back in 2004 I believe...brain got older this year already so some things are blurry. But I'll pray with ya that you can move on to a new cycle and not suffer a chemical or m/c...just a fresh start to a normal cycle. HUGS

Hahaha. awww thanks for replying hon. I'm so sorry about ure losses that's terrible to get all that way and then get told such horrible news.
U have given me the inspiration to keep postive and to keep trying. Hopfully June will be flooded with lovely BFP
hi hun sorry for late reply
school work with the kids lasted way longer than it should have yesterday :lol: ](*,)

Yeah i think i ovulated way to early last month tbh as i didnt even consider that it would be any different ( i was completely naive or just didnt even think about it lol)
but now thinking back yes i noticed had ZERO EWCM around my *normal* O time but i did at earlier in my cycle which would would've been around when i DID ovulate, which was far to early...

I seem to have ovulated later this cycle BUT only by a handful of days so may be to early again but the days are climbing up so to speak so *fingers crossed* this cycle was JUST enough lol x

I am sure the chems just through us right off hun, I am positive it will all settle down and restart as close to normal on the next one hun . . . got my fingers & toes crossed for you <3

Thank you hon.
Hopfully next cycle will all be back to normol. I dont mind ovulating early just as long as its not b4 day 11. Have to see what next cycle brings.
I'm 8dpo now so another 7 days and AF shud be here.

4 DPO here
CP - High (cant reach it)
CM - Sticky/non existent :(
Nipples - slightly bigger & veiny on rightside
slightly nausous
slight stuffy nose / bloody ?

& i've not long had breakfast but feeling hungry again?

it's FAR to early to being showing any pregnancy symptoms I know, as implantation wont even have happened yet . . . . .
but i feel out. Im
not feeling hopeful at all tbh.
Hoping that something has stuck[-o&lt;

:flower:

Hahaha. awww thanks for replying hon. I'm so sorry about ure losses that's terrible to get all that way and then get told such horrible news.
U have given me the inspiration to keep postive and to keep trying. Hopfully June will be flooded with lovely BFP

Thank you hon.
Hopfully next cycle will all be back to normol. I dont mind ovulating early just as long as its not b4 day 11. Have to see what next cycle brings.
I'm 8dpo now so another 7 days and AF shud be here.

Hope AF hurries along for you hun so you can get crackin x ;) x

That you Sugger!

SY92 I think our bodies like to keep us guessing. I some times get to 3dpo and I now I am out. But then there are cycles where I'm like "OH YEAH...I have to be pregnant"..nope.

It will a surprise watch bfp, watch. FX

I am 9dpo and no af but a HUGE temp drop and a negative OSOM so I know I'm out because OSOM don't lie.....lol...sad but I'm laughing because I have taken 20 of those tests in the past not wanting to believe they were bfn. Now that it is hard to find them on ebay I can only afford to use 3 a cycle.

BABYDUST to everyone. If I miss my cycle or even when it starts I will let you all know. I am already in the mindset for next cycle.

Hope AF hurries along for you hun so you can get crackin x ;) x

Hahaha get cracking lol I've not heard that in a long time. :rofl:
Thank you hon.

That you Sugger!

SY92 I think our bodies like to keep us guessing. I some times get to 3dpo and I now I am out. But then there are cycles where I'm like "OH YEAH...I have to be pregnant"..nope.

It will a surprise watch bfp, watch. FX

I am 9dpo and no af but a HUGE temp drop and a negative OSOM so I know I'm out because OSOM don't lie.....lol...sad but I'm laughing because I have taken 20 of those tests in the past not wanting to believe they were bfn. Now that it is hard to find them on ebay I can only afford to use 3 a cycle.

BABYDUST to everyone. If I miss my cycle or even when it starts I will let you all know. I am already in the mindset for next cycle.

The temp drop mite be implantation hon fingers crossed.

How is everyome feeling? I am 3-4 dpo today. I have had a dull ache in my left lower abdomen and some mild cramping, but feeling fine. I will probably start testing in about 4 more days.

The time from ovulation to testing drags on forever! What have you been doing to stay busy?

How is everyome feeling? I am 3-4 dpo today. I have had a dull ache in my left lower abdomen and some mild cramping, but feeling fine. I will probably start testing in about 4 more days.

The time from ovulation to testing drags on forever! What have you been doing to stay busy?
I'm 4dpo today too. I'm actually quite surprised, the past 4 days have flown by and I've not really thought about being in the tww. I have a sort of dull ache in my right hand side, it almost feels similar to ovulation pain, but a bit more mild (my ovulation pain is bad!). I want to wait until Friday to test, but I know that won't happen! I'll probably be testing about the same time as you.

We've had beautiful weather in Scotland (for a change) so I've been in the garden a lot, having bbqs and I got a paddling pool for DS. He's only 6.5 months but he loved it.

What about you?

I've been busy with work and trying to put house in order for the summer. I am not a neat freak but my husband secretly is....hahah or at least he thinks its a secret. The man gets way to happy when things are clean. And I am not THAT messy just don't freak out if dishes are left in the sink overnight...over a couple of days....ok, I might be a tad bit messy. :haha:

Not like we have guest ever. But for the sake of his sanity and the need to fill the void during the 2ww, cleaning happens. :D

Hope everyone else is going alright.

We are redoing all the floors in our house. That keeps me busy. Especially while my kids (8 and 5) are home to "help" :) Our weather here has been fairly good so they can spend lots of time playing outside!

Hevalouaddict... that is what a remember most from early pregnancy! Book pain like never before. Good luck!!

We are redoing all the floors in our house. That keeps me busy. Especially while my kids (8 and 5) are home to "help" :) Our weather here has been fairly good so they can spend lots of time playing outside!

Hevalouaddict... that is what a remember most from early pregnancy! Book pain like never before. Good luck!!

It feels like when they get overfull before feeding. I haven’t felt that in years.

I've been busy with work and trying to put house in order for the summer. I am not a neat freak but my husband secretly is....hahah or at least he thinks its a secret. The man gets way to happy when things are clean. And I am not THAT messy just don't freak out if dishes are left in the sink overnight...over a couple of days....ok, I might be a tad bit messy. :haha:

Not like we have guest ever. But for the sake of his sanity and the need to fill the void during the 2ww, cleaning happens. :D

Hope everyone else is going alright.
I'm with your husband.. I'm a clean freak. I go mad when DH leaves a mug down for like 5 minutes never mind dishes in the sink overnight haha

Hope everyone is ok!!
7DPO for me today. The cramps have thankfully gone, just left with Really sensitive nipples. Also got a killer headache that i cant seem to shake and a snuffly nose, bit of a head cold going on but sure hayfever has a big part to play in that x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->