*** June Testing Thread - luck and baby dust ***

Hope everyone is ok!!
7DPO for me today. The cramps have thankfully gone, just left with Really sensitive nipples. Also got a killer headache that i cant seem to shake and a snuffly nose, bit of a head cold going on but sure hayfever has a big part to play in that x

ive had a headache and nosebleeds but put it down to hayfever. We have such nice weather here in Yorkshire

Hello
My AF is almost gone away and I should ovulate by the 10th June which would mean I would be testing by around 10dpo on 20th June so could you please pop me down for the 20th?
Thank you :)

I've no idea when I'll ovulate this cycle or how long my luteal phase is as we only started TTC last cycle. But for now going for CD30 and saying I'll be testing 25th June! We will see what the OPK says though as that may change to the 28th dont wanna be a crazy and test before 12DPO HA

Hello
My AF is almost gone away and I should ovulate by the 10th June which would mean I would be testing by around 10dpo on 20th June so could you please pop me down for the 20th?
Thank you :)
Welcome! That's you down for the 20th. I really hope this is your month Dee!

I've no idea when I'll ovulate this cycle or how long my luteal phase is as we only started TTC last cycle. But for now going for CD30 and saying I'll be testing 25th June! We will see what the OPK says though as that may change to the 28th dont wanna be a crazy and test before 12DPO HA
Hello, have put you down for 25th. Haha don't worry about it, I'm sure I'll cave at 7dpo like I always do! Good luck!!

Hi ladies
I'm 9dpo tested and stark white negative. I have zero symptoms, no sore boobs no nothing but my nipples look darker.
I shud only be 4dpo today but the chemical messed my whole cycle up.
AF shud be here on Thursday or friday and then hopefully my next ovulation will be at my normol time and my cycle will be back to my normol 26 to 28 days. This cycle will only be 22 days.
Hoping to be able to test around 27th June.
Praying we all get our June blazing BFPs ladies and sticky beanies[-o<[-o<

@Suggerhoney I've added you to the first page! Good luck for this month. But you're still not out until AF shows.

How we all doing? I'm a bit crampy today, but surely 5dpo is too early!?

8dpo tired and snuffly today. 2nd morning I’ve woken at 8 for the toilet. This isn’t normal for me, I hardly go. Weird dreams too

@Suggerhoney Got everything crossed for you!!

Awwww thank you for always being so supportive hon ure a star <3

@Suggerhoney I've added you to the first page! Good luck for this month. But you're still not out until AF shows.

How we all doing? I'm a bit crampy today, but surely 5dpo is too early!?

Thanks hon.
Just hope everything is back to normol next cycle and we all get BFPs:dust::dust::dust:

I am 5-6 dpo today. Had some weird dreams the last 2 nights. My boobs are very tingly... kinda like the feeling of milk letting down, but they don't really hurt.

I woke up grumpy this morning. No other symptoms! Only time will tell.

Welcome to everyone joining. Best of luck :)

I am 5-6 dpo today. Had some weird dreams the last 2 nights. My boobs are very tingly... kinda like the feeling of milk letting down, but they don't really hurt.

I woke up grumpy this morning. No other symptoms! Only time will tell.

Welcome to everyone joining. Best of luck :)

Good luck!

8dpo tired and snuffly today. 2nd morning I’ve woken at 8 for the toilet. This isn’t normal for me, I hardly go. Weird dreams too

with you on the weird dreams, the past 2 nights i’ve dreamt about swollen feet with things coming out of them And being in labour peeing 2L of urine at a time with no feeling of it and the whole family in the room with me :lol: excited for whats to come tonight haha!

with you on the weird dreams, the past 2 nights i’ve dreamt about swollen feet with things coming out of them And being in labour peeing 2L of urine at a time with no feeling of it and the whole family in the room with me :lol: excited for whats to come tonight haha!

my dream was finding a bag of money and trying to find the person it belonged to. I was then arrested ‍♀️ Put in prison and given a yellow key, had a bottle thrown at me then ended up laying on a rock in York with a man who wasn’t my husband

I'm worried ladies...it's silly but I really think the only reason I got that chemical BFP this last cycle was because of how relaxed I am at home not working etc and just being with the kids in the sun and getting loads of rest and good food. I go back to work next week (only part-time) and I'm scared with less sleep and sl more stress and running around etc that I won't stand such a chance of a BFP ever again. I can't get over how we tried for 10mths + and finally got a BFP but it didn't stick....it's just so frustrating to be back to square one and knowing I may have to wait another 10mths. Sorry for venting in here...maybe I am over thinking things.

Hope everyone is ok x

I'm worried ladies...it's silly but I really think the only reason I got that chemical BFP this last cycle was because of how relaxed I am at home not working etc and just being with the kids in the sun and getting loads of rest and good food. I go back to work next week (only part-time) and I'm scared with less sleep and sl more stress and running around etc that I won't stand such a chance of a BFP ever again. I can't get over how we tried for 10mths + and finally got a BFP but it didn't stick....it's just so frustrating to be back to square one and knowing I may have to wait another 10mths. Sorry for venting in here...maybe I am over thinking things.

Hope everyone is ok x
I completely understand why you're worried. But I think it works both ways, you've had a lot of time and yes a lot of that has been to relax, but you've also had time to think about TTC and think about why it hasn't happened so far etc. But.. If you're back at work a couple of days, your mind will be occupied with other things, so you won't think about it as much. And with so many people, once they stop thinking about it, that's when it happens. That's just how my mind works, you could be completely different. But either way, please stay positive x

Hope everyone is ok x

I completely understand, we had a mis at 9 weeks last year and have been NTNP since and over a year without any protection and all the BD in that time and nothing. It really is heartbreaking. But just try to keep that laid back approach and it’ll come, sending you lots of hugs and extra baby dust xxx
:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->