*** June Testing Thread - luck and baby dust ***

I think that would be miracle for me now, I've always got BFP's at about 10DPO and I'm 12-13 today but that would be the most wonderful thing ever for sure. I've got everything crossed for you though.

To be honest with DD and DS, i never knew when i was going to start. The first time i was spotting and thought it was pre AF but then took a test with my friend so she would feel more comfy and mine was BFP and hers was BFN. Then with DS, we were BD and i got really hot and almost got sick, next day was a light BFP. Miracles happen every day! you neve know until AF comes :)

Hey ladies
How is everyone doing? I just wanted to update you all and I will try to read the thread tonight. According the the Femometer app I am 8DPO. I have been nausea all day and even threw up a couple times this morning. I only feel good when I'm eating. I took a test and it was negative. So idk what is going on with my body

Hey ladies
How is everyone doing? I just wanted to update you all and I will try to read the thread tonight. According the the Femometer app I am 8DPO. I have been nausea all day and even threw up a couple times this morning. I only feel good when I'm eating. I took a test and it was negative. So idk what is going on with my body

who ever really knows whats going on. with their bodies‍♀️. 8DPO is still a lil early!! fingers crossed youll get BFP soon!!

HII!! Sorry I was missing in here. I have not been feeling well. And then had an GYN appt today that went smashing. Lovely lady. She won't help me with fertility issues but she held my legs because you can't touch hands..lol..and prayed for me like we were in church. It was awesome. But that exam....mmm, ladies, I didn't feel it when she did it but after being at home a few hours I am tossing back the tylenol. I am counting down the days till AF shows so I can move on to getting closer to ttc again. :D

Sun: Those are great lines!! keep us posted on how you are doing

Sugger/Luv: Woohoo!! Welcome to the tww, oldies but goodies all around might I say so myself!

Alligator: You got good lines too right I feel I remember seeing them and you just aren't temping right? I got a new bbt finally and it takes like 5 minutes some times or close to that but it does not beep until you temp stops rising and I love it. It records your temp as well for times when you fall back asleep which I do. FX!! you will catch the egg this cycle and can skip temping.

Luv: Bum your doc. I could politely slap him with with white glove but it would still fall on death ears that anything can be overcome in this day an age. Its what we strive for. We don't lay down and accept defeat because of a statistics. You don't when wars that way. You keep your chin up and know the hurdles you will face when preggy again and fight to keep you and baby safe. We will be here cheering you on.

Dee: We got this girl. We will find a way to make AF go away for 9 months but we have to keep dealing with stupid bfns and enough supplements to choke a cow. My GYN today said to keep taking them prenatals and believing that it will happen no matter how old we are.

Mommy2: Welcome, thank you for joining us! FX for this cycle!!

LadyVictoria: Heeeeeey!!! \\:D/ You know I am stalking you with prayers!! Good to see you post in here.

Jft: That is the pitts when our main squeeze is under the weather. I feel bad because over the years I've been like....just put it in a cup. :oops: But he has always totally understood on the same note there have been times when I just couldn't because I was too tired or ovulation hurt like hell. I hope you guys were able to make a baby this cycle despite illness and I hope he gets better real soon.

Well, I am going to settle in early for the night. Hope you have a great evening or morning where ever you are and sorry if I forgot to respond to anyone. Hugs

*****Just realized this never sent earlier******

who ever really knows whats going on. with their bodies‍♀️. 8DPO is still a lil early!! fingers crossed youll get BFP soon!!

Thank you. I just never usually symptom spot but this so hard not to

Wow this thread got busy!

Still bfn at of 1030pm est. but ive got more cheapies and some good tests in the closet. 10/11 dpo tomorrow.

Happy baby dancing and poasing ladies.

Hey ladies. Channeled my energy and went fishing tonight w the kiddos :). Im not sure whats going o.… my cm is still white but it dosent feel as liquidy as it did before. no more spotting (just that little bit) and i tested again. with a bfn. cramps prior. were between my pelvic. area. and thigh (like the bend of my leg) but tonight i felt a few little twenges in my lower abdomen then they disappeared. . does anyone know how long before or after ovulation that you get (possible) O spotting? im really confused as to what my body is telling me right now and its really discouraging. earlier i.was all energetic but now im snappy and depressed like. not sure i enjoy being a female right now haha

Good luck to all you ladies - can't wait to hear of some more surprise BFP's in the next few days.

AF due today for me and so far no signs which is a bit weird...boobs feel tender (hurt when I hug my girls or they climb on me but no tingly nipples which I thought was pregnancy symptom) No headache which I usually get pre AF and no cramps........BFN on One stupid Step though.....the wait continues I guess.

Bfn for me today at 10/11 dpo.
My chart looks fantastic though... still in upward trends at 10/11 dpo with a 13 day lp. Holding out hope this little one is just shy.

idk that i can wait until the am to test again lol. But imma stop by walmart on. the way to work and get some fr.

and hey as ling as af aint there… its possible!

baby dust

idk that i can wait until the am to test again lol. But imma stop by walmart on. the way to work and get some fr.

and hey as ling as af aint there… its possible!

baby dust

I can see a line but I have had some serious evaps on blue dyes so definitely get another type of test preferably pink dye. :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Bfn for me today at 10/11 dpo.
My chart looks fantastic though... still in upward trends at 10/11 dpo with a 13 day lp. Holding out hope this little one is just shy.
Could be early still - keep positive! :dust::dust:

I love this group and you ladies!!! serious hot flashes this am and i.legit just pulled over to dry heave (no breakfast yet).. gonna test w pink on lunch… only gonna get like 3 to retest n.the am

Looks like we will have some testing soon! Good luck ladies!

afm: 4dpo & I tested because I’ve yet to have a totally bfn with fmu. There was a line of course. Vvvvfaint. So I guess I need to keep testing with fmu to see what happens. I don’t want to test at like 9dpo, see a line & get excited if it’s still leftover from my mc.
312C127D-E082-4F0E-ABBA-FA0E6BBEE714.jpeg

Sorry for all waiting for af to show up. Fx July is our month!!!

Hey @FTale which BBT do you have? The one I have (without batteries apparently haha) from my daughter took a couple mins in the morning. I can't remember, felt long first thing when you're impatient but I know it wasn't truly. It was fairly inexpensive from Amazon! My premom app (I upload my ovulation sticks) says I had peak yesterday and will O today, still getting (lighter) positive tests this morning, but I bet once I test again in a couple hours the peak will start to go down. Hubby and I BD this am (He was tired and took ages lol) so I feel good about it. Having some minor cramping this morning as well, perhaps O pain? I do feel it sometimes!

Found out yesterday that they may be doing temporary layoffs at my workplace over the next few months :( Obviously super scared I'll be laid off, especially if we are pregnant as that would impact maternity leave (it's a bit complicated to explain but if I'm laid off I would go on government employment insurance assistance which is the same as I could access for maternity leave, and dependent on my income, so if I don't have income for months while pregnant I won't have access to as much money or time for maternity leave!). Anyway...hopefully I'll know more in the coming weeks and nothing to be done stressing by it, but if you guys could pray I don't suffer a layoff that would be appreciated! I feel super nervous!

@LuvallmyH- 4dpo is still REALLY early. But i myself started POAS like 2 weeks ago lol. Im very imptient so TWW is killing meeeeee.

@Alligator- keeping good hopes for you. I know what its like to not have a job and be pregnant. Im sure everything will be okay though!

Prayers and Baby dust for all

Looks like we will have some testing soon! Good luck ladies!

afm: 4dpo & I tested because I’ve yet to have a totally bfn with fmu. There was a line of course. Vvvvfaint. So I guess I need to keep testing with fmu to see what happens. I don’t want to test at like 9dpo, see a line & get excited if it’s still leftover from my mc.
View attachment 1083428

Sorry for all waiting for af to show up. Fx July is our month!!!
I guess the only way you are going to know a new BFP is if the lines start getting significantly darker after about 10 DPO. I really want this for you.

I guess the only way you are going to know a new BFP is if the lines start getting significantly darker after about 10 DPO. I really want this for you.
Thank you.
I only tested at 4dpo because I haven’t gotten a bfn with fmu yet. I know it’s not a new bfp. We shall see what it does going forward.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->