*** June Testing Thread - luck and baby dust ***

I should be ovulating tomorrow but my opk's today are negative. I'm cd17 today. I hope this isn't another weird cycle!!

I wish my AF would just hurry up. Today I am very fatigued (although it is very hot here), boobs are sore all over though not the nipples like my usual before AF, foods taste weird or have less taste? heady but not proper headache and dull back/cramps but hardly there and yellow snotty CM. Convinced myself I saw some uber faint lines on the One Steps today but nothing that I could photograph so in reality probably just the indents.
Blah - will keep waiting :paper:

Hope to see some more BFP's in this group before the month is out.

Girl I want this for you! Ill keep my fingers crossed. DO NOT give up hope! AF isnt here yet so keep it alive! and I will tell you I have fell victim to the faint lines i thought i saw as well :( Hoping You get yours soon!

Alligator that’s a blazing positive! Go get that egg lol.

Mrs M, I don't see anything yet. Fx. And I love chick fil a!

mommy2, those symptoms sound promising.

3dpo for me and not sure if this cycle can even work, but 3dpo sure is boring lol

I dont know if I could go back to 3 DPO lol. Its torture enough.

No cramps today this far. Been so busy in my office i havnt had a chance to go potty. Still very energetic though

Girl I want this for you! Ill keep my fingers crossed. DO NOT give up hope! AF isnt here yet so keep it alive! and I will tell you I have fell victim to the faint lines i thought i saw as well :( Hoping You get yours soon!

I dont know if I could go back to 3 DPO lol. Its torture enough.

No cramps today this far. Been so busy in my office i havnt had a chance to go potty. Still very energetic though

Thank you, I really hope you get yours soon too :)

Positive OPK ladies, I think?? Is it ok to post a pic? I hope so!
We BD this am, do you think that’s ok and then tomorrow morning as well? Nights are so hard haha! I think that will be good as I imagine I’ll O sometime today or tomorrow so we should have it covered!

View attachment 1083390
That's supper postive hon. Looks like mine did. Good luck

I wish my AF would just hurry up. Today I am very fatigued (although it is very hot here), boobs are sore all over though not the nipples like my usual before AF, foods taste weird or have less taste? heady but not proper headache and dull back/cramps but hardly there and yellow snotty CM. Convinced myself I saw some uber faint lines on the One Steps today but nothing that I could photograph so in reality probably just the indents.
Blah - will keep waiting :paper:

Hope to see some more BFP's in this group before the month is out.

I have Lower backache to but its mild. Been yawning like a gooden all day today but it's so hot.
Peeing a fair bit but again prob down to drinkin more. Also getting niggly little headaches.
Period not due untill 4th or 5th July so still a while away yet.
I really hope u are hon and AF stays away xx

I should be ovulating tomorrow but my opk's today are negative. I'm cd17 today. I hope this isn't another weird cycle!!

Hopfully u get ure positive tommorow hon. Its really normal not to O at the same time every month. Since being of the mini pill I have O on
Day 11
Day13
Day12
Day 8
And this cycle day 14.
Really rooting u for u honey

Hopfully u get ure positive tommorow hon. Its really normal not to O at the same time every month. Since being of the mini pill I have O on
Day 11
Day13
Day12
Day 8
And this cycle day 14.
Really rooting u for u honey
Thanks hon! Fingers crossed I get my positive tomorrow and o on cd19. DH hasn't been well but managed to dtd cd15, 16 and 17. I'll be pushing it if I try tomorrow too haha
Hope this is your month hon!!

Does anyone mind me posting or sending them a TMI pic? I could really use some feedback on something

I am in my next cycle of trying now. Unfortunately I had a BFN this month after ovulating on CD12 / CD 13. My total cycle was 25 days. We did the baby dance on the days of ovulation and unfortunately didn't catch.

All prepped for this next round. We have decided to do the baby dance everyother day up until ovulation. I started testing for ovulation today.

Lovely to see BFPs, I love seeing the photos and reading the stories.

I cant figure out how to message but we are all grown women! lol. This is what i have been getting now for the third day in a row... my period is NOTHING like this at all! Im always dark and heavy! any advice or ideas? Am I out :(Snapchat-2027802247.jpg

I cant figure out how to message but we are all grown women! lol. This is what i have been getting now for the third day in a row... my period is NOTHING like this at all! Im always dark and heavy! any advice or ideas? Am I out :(View attachment 1083400
It could be implantation bleeding - I think it's actually quite rare but some women do get it.
FX.

Maybe i should have mentioned that there was nothing there when i wiped though

Yeah I'd guess implantation bleeding too. I didn't have it with ds, but people do get it and sometimes it's round about when AF is due. Hoping it's a positive sign for you!

Thank you ladies sooo much! AF due between today and monday (but hoping she stays away!) DD had a minor spotting; DS had it after i had a BFP. Still BFN here now though. I will test again tonight as i usually test better at night with previous

Thank you ladies sooo much! AF due between today and monday (but hoping she stays away!) DD had a minor spotting; DS had it after i had a BFP. Still BFN here now though. I will test again tonight as i usually test better at night with previous

Not too long to wait then, fingers crossed for you. Looking forward to reading the outcome x

minor cramps are back (not too long after that) but they arent as bad a AF cramps normally are. If still a BFN by monday i may just go to get a blood test done.

**Fingers crossed for all my new friends <3 Much love a dust

minor cramps are back (not too long after that) but they arent as bad a AF cramps normally are. If still a BFN by monday i may just go to get a blood test done.

**Fingers crossed for all my new friends <3 Much love a dust
It sounds all quite positive....I hope your tests shows a line for you soon :)

Maybe we will both get on one the same day :)

I think that would be miracle for me now, I've always got BFP's at about 10DPO and I'm 12-13 today but that would be the most wonderful thing ever for sure. I've got everything crossed for you though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgess422
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->