*** June Testing Thread - luck and baby dust ***

Bunches of luck to both of you ladies :)

Going to doc today to try a blood test. Not sure if itll be in enough time to show up for not, but we will see. I havnt seen a line like the one i got this morning yet so im hoping its a start!

I want this for all the ladies here TTC!

Thank you.
I only tested at 4dpo because I haven’t gotten a bfn with fmu yet. I know it’s not a new bfp. We shall see what it does going forward.

Yeah I know it's not a new one, that's what I mean't.....let's hope it gets darker in about 6 days xx

Going to doc today to try a blood test. Not sure if itll be in enough time to show up for not, but we will see. I havnt seen a line like the one i got this morning yet so im hoping its a start!

Have you tested again? I was keen to see your next tests.

Good luck for your blood test results

Just heard an update from my boss that she thinks our team is safe - they haven't heard anything and believe it's directed at other departments (which is of course awful for them, I don't mean to sound flippant). Feeling a little bit calmer with that news!

Hey ladies, so good to see so many new faces in here. Hoping for plenty more BFP’s. As for me im still waiting to O currently on CD 21. Last month i O’d on CD 28, Glow is predicting it will be in 2 days but zero EWCM and OPKs are still mid range so its just a waiting game. Found out im folate def after a few blood tests and know that can affect fertility so hoping this folic acid ive started on may give me that boost!

Sending all the positivity to you all xx
:dust:

didnt get any other tests.. the first was so faint that i wemt along with. it veing negative because i pee so often (5 times already in like 6 hours) and it wouldnt have time to have built up yet. at the docs now waiting to have blood. work done. if it was in fact a faint bfp then it should show. u.… im extra tired today with a headache. still light minor (ib or dc?) but nothing when i wipe. hopefully ill know results today :)

hoping for BFP for everyone

Just heard an update from my boss that she thinks our team is safe - they haven't heard anything and believe it's directed at other departments (which is of course awful for them, I don't mean to sound flippant). Feeling a little bit calmer with that news!
That's more reassuring for you then, try not to worry about that anymore.

didnt get any other tests.. the first was so faint that i wemt along with. it veing negative because i pee so often (5 times already in like 6 hours) and it wouldnt have time to have built up yet. at the docs now waiting to have blood. work done. if it was in fact a faint bfp then it should show. u.… im extra tired today with a headache. still light minor (ib or dc?) but nothing when i wipe. hopefully ill know results today :)

hoping for BFP for everyone

Ooohh Good luck! Am thinking of you and sending positive vibes.

I'm still having 'high' OPK tests - is that normal (peak yesterday evening). Can you ovulate with 'high' LH, or would the tests have to go negative then you ovulate? Or is it all random? Oy vey! it's so confusing!

I'm still having 'high' OPK tests - is that normal (peak yesterday evening). Can you ovulate with 'high' LH, or would the tests have to go negative then you ovulate? Or is it all random? Oy vey! it's so confusing!
I'm not sure..but mine stayed dark for about 4-5 days after my peak. I think as long as they are not as dark as the control line or darker then they are just classed as negative so it's ok.

This is my friends pregnancy strips. She is 10dpo today, can you see the progress?

Screenshot_20200626-171850_Negative Image.jpg Screenshot_20200626-171810_Negative Image.jpg Screenshot_20200626-171902_Negative Image.jpg Screenshot_20200626-171819_Negative Image.jpg

Back again ladies!

10dpo and these have just started showing up on these 2 tests but I’ve been taking 10miu tests for days now and no real difference in lines.

Are they just crap tests or??? Ugh

4BE65CE6-BE0D-428C-9613-481F8E8B6C41.jpeg 86A73397-2D0C-404D-9499-2817FC4934BD.jpeg A6DB206F-3096-4498-8E5C-4B5DA92C061B.jpeg

8dpo and feel nothing :| I’m just hot (I’m in the UK and it’s stupidly hot) and grumpy. My son has been radged since he finished school so I drove 45 minutes to get a KFC \\:D/

It feels so hot here today but it really isn't. Its 76f (28.88 c? Can I math?) But it's so humid! I've got to go pick my veggie garden and spray it down to keep the slugs off my tomatoes.

@Alligator - Im so glad to hear that you will be safe! and as long as they are as dark or darker that the C line then its Pos.

@Sun_Rain_5- I hate to say i dont see anything either :(

@Hevalouaddict- I def know how that is... i really didnt start feeling any real symptoms (like urinating and sickness) until the last 2 days (not really sure how DPO i am). But i can tell you that i had a sudden craving for Zaxbys sauce!!

I'm not sure..but mine stayed dark for about 4-5 days after my peak. I think as long as they are not as dark as the control line or darker then they are just classed as negative so it's ok.
Thank you! The tests are still slightly darker than the control, but not as dark as yesterday's peak. So perhaps haven't O'd yet! Who knows! I'm going to test again soon!

Before I could finish typing this (kept getting distracted with work LOL) I took a test. Low, test line lighter than control (still fairly dark but definitely not positive). My pee wasn't as yellow but it was a 3ish hour hold!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->