*** June Testing Thread - luck and baby dust ***

7 dpo, feel nauseous. Bbs still sore. Not feeling though because I’ve got spots around my mouth. I’ve only got spots as a teen when AF was due

U can get spots with pregnancy to hon. I have b4 and neuasa is a good sign so are sore boobs.

AFM
I noticed yesterday that my nipples are a little darker. My boobs are not tender at all tho.
Been getting niggly headaches and weird snotty (TMI) cm
Been having slight lower backache and I'm a little bloated but that's about it.
Gonna try and hold off from testing untill Sunday which will be 9dpo but I dont think I'm pregnant at all.
Think if I was my boobs wud be hurting by now but then isnt it just progesterone b4 implantation then real symptoms start after implantation is that right?

Post your chart and ill have a look and see what I think! You've a lot going on! Hopefully its your bfp waiting to show!
Post your chart and ill have a look and see what I think! You've a lot going on! Hopefully its your bfp waiting to show!

Honestly i havnt kept any chart :/. But since the 15 (at least) my BBT has been in the 98 range (normally 97). Still there today. I was for sure I would see AF today because of the cramps i was having and (TMI). when i went to the bathroom, there was a little pink after i wiped, but I woke up today and nothing. The only test i had was a digital FR ( i know they are not as sensitive) but i used FMU and it was a BFN. Today is 4 weeks since my last cycle ended so I am all kinds of confused. With my 2 previous I got a BFP at night, so maybe i should try it at night? If nothing by Monday I will go get a blood test done!!

Know the old myth about the rabbit dying? Well (sad) but ironically enough, we had a rabbit die in my DD's arms yesterday :-( and my mother just randomly asked if I was Pregnant?

Baby dust and good luck to all <3 :hug::dust:

Morning ladies! Well, it's morning where I am :)

My OPKs are getting darker but still not positive. CD14 today and hoping I get a positive soon. I am not temping so won't be able to confirm O for sure, but will have a decent idea. I'll probably start temping next cycle, just have to buy a new BBT. Hoping I get a positive today or tomorrow, my period tracking app 'predicts' O for Saturday, so we'll see! I should go back on my charts and see how long from positive OPK to confirmed O with my daughter when we were trying!

I have more OPKs coming from Amazon in the mail today, need more cheapies!

Congrats to those in the TWW...baby dust!

U can get spots with pregnancy to hon. I have b4 and neuasa is a good sign so are sore boobs.

AFM
I noticed yesterday that my nipples are a little darker. My boobs are not tender at all tho.
Been getting niggly headaches and weird snotty (TMI) cm
Been having slight lower backache and I'm a little bloated but that's about it.
Gonna try and hold off from testing untill Sunday which will be 9dpo but I dont think I'm pregnant at all.
Think if I was my boobs wud be hurting by now but then isnt it just progesterone b4 implantation then real symptoms start after implantation is that right?

Symptoms technically and scientifically shouldn't start until after implantation but you hear of so many women who on their BFP cycle get very early symptoms (things they don't usually get in the TWW) I for one believe that sometimes your body does know before implantation and sends out subtle signs that we notice.

Doesn't answer why I have had every sign under the sun this cycle and have gotten BFN's though. I am worried my hormones may be out of whack due to my age...I think it's the oestrogen that drops before menopause isn't it? Maybe that would cause symptoms.

@Suggerhoney Thank you! I'm glad to see your temps straightened out. Fingers crossed for you!

@tropicsgirl Thanks so much, fingers crossed for you too! I know what you mean about not testing early. Seeing BFNs just breaks my heart so I try to wait a reasonable amount of time.

@MrS. MaBrEy Thanks so much! I'm crossing everything for you. Step away from the pee sticks! :lol:

Yessss! Great news - You knew you had Ov’ed then! FX, got a good feeling for you

I am in the camp that thinks this is a good thing, even if your doctor doesn’t! FX lovely!

Awww thank you sweety. Hopfully I get a BFP but I'm feeling like im gonna be out again. Keep squeezing the boobies hoping to feel soreness but nothing. Guess only time will tell.

Honestly i havnt kept any chart :/. But since the 15 (at least) my BBT has been in the 98 range (normally 97). Still there today. I was for sure I would see AF today because of the cramps i was having and (TMI). when i went to the bathroom, there was a little pink after i wiped, but I woke up today and nothing. The only test i had was a digital FR ( i know they are not as sensitive) but i used FMU and it was a BFN. Today is 4 weeks since my last cycle ended so I am all kinds of confused. With my 2 previous I got a BFP at night, so maybe i should try it at night? If nothing by Monday I will go get a blood test done!!

Know the old myth about the rabbit dying? Well (sad) but ironically enough, we had a rabbit die in my DD's arms yesterday :-( and my mother just randomly asked if I was Pregnant?

Baby dust and good luck to all <3 :hug::dust:
Awww so sorry about ure Rabbit hon that's so sad.
Maybe the pink was implantation spotting? Hopfully AF stays away and u get a BFP in a few days. Good luck sweety

Morning ladies! Well, it's morning where I am :)

My OPKs are getting darker but still not positive. CD14 today and hoping I get a positive soon. I am not temping so won't be able to confirm O for sure, but will have a decent idea. I'll probably start temping next cycle, just have to buy a new BBT. Hoping I get a positive today or tomorrow, my period tracking app 'predicts' O for Saturday, so we'll see! I should go back on my charts and see how long from positive OPK to confirmed O with my daughter when we were trying!

I have more OPKs coming from Amazon in the mail today, need more cheapies!

Congrats to those in the TWW...baby dust!

Good luck hon hope u get ure positive OPK real soon. U may get it later today or tommorow. Fingers crossed for you.

Symptoms technically and scientifically shouldn't start until after implantation but you hear of so many women who on their BFP cycle get very early symptoms (things they don't usually get in the TWW) I for one believe that sometimes your body does know before implantation and sends out subtle signs that we notice.

Doesn't answer why I have had every sign under the sun this cycle and have gotten BFN's though. I am worried my hormones may be out of whack due to my age...I think it's the oestrogen that drops before menopause isn't it? Maybe that would cause symptoms.

Yeah I got symptoms with my son from around 7dpo I think. And didnt get my positive untill 10dpo.
See I havent really been looking for symptoms because I thought my had failed to O so it's like I've had a whole 6 days in the 2ww and didnt really know about it. I've had some lower backache here and there and a few cramps but absolutely nothing today. Had a bunch of yellow snot like cm yesterday which was weird and I am peeing alot. Oh well only time will tell.
I'm not sure hon I think I sign that menopause is coming is u start ovulating to early and the follicular phase gets much shorter that what o read about last cycle and why I was panicking so much.
Oh Dee Dee I want it so bad for you.

@Suggerhoney Thank you! I'm glad to see your temps straightened out. Fingers crossed for you!

@tropicsgirl Thanks so much, fingers crossed for you too! I know what you mean about not testing early. Seeing BFNs just breaks my heart so I try to wait a reasonable amount of time.

@MrS. MaBrEy Thanks so much! I'm crossing everything for you. Step away from the pee sticks! :lol:
Thanks u sweety

Positive OPK ladies, I think?? Is it ok to post a pic? I hope so!
We BD this am, do you think that’s ok and then tomorrow morning as well? Nights are so hard haha! I think that will be good as I imagine I’ll O sometime today or tomorrow so we should have it covered!

5652EBA8-5E40-41D5-9247-0C3C7E3763AB.jpeg

Thats very positive though as I understand you can ovulate up to 36 hours later so try to keep BD up for the next few days if you can.
Thank you! Will do - I’ll keep testing too. We’ll bd at least until Saturday then maybe give a rest on Sunday lol! Or not depending on how I’m feeling heheh. My apps predict O on Saturday anyway!

@Alligator looks great!!! get your BD on \\:D/!!

@Suggerhoney I am really hoping so :). I dont normally pee so many times in a day and yesterday i peed 12 times haha.

I'm not exactly sure when i ovulated. I tested with OPK three times and all were negative but i didn't do it every day. I'm not exactly how many DPO I am right now. I read implantation bleeding can occur for 1-3 days and today would be day 3, No cramping though and BBT is still in the 98 range (higher than normal) Tad more (spotting??) today but not as much as the last 2 days. My BBs never got sore with previous pregnancies.
**My main symptoms are queasiness (not full blown nausea but a minor sick to my stomach feeling); lots of potty breaks, got a little dizzy on lunch today, hot flashes; (hopefully) spotting.

. but has anyone else ever had a sudden burst of energy because I'm feeling it today :lol:.

:sex: BD to all <3

I think these pregmate strips all habe weird flaws. I dont even know what I'm seeing. I ordered tests from target for pickup and brought my kids for chickfila in the park (no equipment, just an open field).

20200625_115237.jpg

I think these pregmate strips all habe weird flaws. I dont even know what I'm seeing. I ordered tests from target for pickup and brought my kids for chickfila in the park (no equipment, just an open field).

View attachment 1083392

Here you go!

:( I dont see anything though. Lighting in my office isnt great though. Im hoping you get yours soon!!
image (1).jpg

Alligator that’s a blazing positive! Go get that egg lol.

Mrs M, I don't see anything yet. Fx. And I love chick fil a!

mommy2, those symptoms sound promising.

3dpo for me and not sure if this cycle can even work, but 3dpo sure is boring lol

Alligator that’s a blazing positive! Go get that egg lol.

Mrs M, I don't see anything yet. Fx. And I love chick fil a!

mommy2, those symptoms sound promising.

3dpo for me and not sure if this cycle can even work, but 3dpo sure is boring lol

Thank you! We BD this AM and will tomorrow too so I feel good about that :)

3DPO is sooo boring. Just waiting and wondering!

I wish my AF would just hurry up. Today I am very fatigued (although it is very hot here), boobs are sore all over though not the nipples like my usual before AF, foods taste weird or have less taste? heady but not proper headache and dull back/cramps but hardly there and yellow snotty CM. Convinced myself I saw some uber faint lines on the One Steps today but nothing that I could photograph so in reality probably just the indents.
Blah - will keep waiting :paper:

Hope to see some more BFP's in this group before the month is out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgess422
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->