*** June Testing Thread - luck and baby dust ***

I was so nervous about taking the digital test because my strips aren't overly dark but I'm thrilled! I cried happy tears! My little rainbow!

View attachment 1083476

Yay, massive congrats :bfp::bfp::bfp:

Good luck catching the egg to all you ladies around Ov date! :dust:

Sorry been missing, just waiting for AF to start - started spotting yesterday so today is going to be the day. Hate this part of the cycle so much, just have to wait and get it out the way before you can get on with ttc again...

I started temping, so this is going to be interesting to see how it goes this cycle. I find it’s good to have something new to do, or a vitamin to take or whatever to give a bit of hope for the next cycle!

Congratulations to all the BFPs ladies, over the moon for you all.

@Deethehippy

How are you getting on ?

I am CD 10 / 11. It does come back round quickly so if this isn't your month try to stay positive lovely and take your focus to something else for a few days. It has helped with me x

I’m ok, thanks for asking. Just waiting for AF really. Got a dull headache this morning and lots of gas lol and sore boobs but no sign of the witch yet. I did ovulate later so probably just a long cycle. I hate waiting like Starryeyes said ...it’s just depressing but I have a busy life and plenty of hobbies I can take to. I really hope we all get our BFP’s so soon.

Just went to the loo and I have started spotting so AF has now arrived - will be CD1 tomorrow once flow gets going I expect.

I have been thinking though and I think I ovulated on the day I had spotting which was 2 days after the positive OPK which would tie in with me getting AF exactly 14 days later. We only BD on the day of the positive which was 2 days before.
For July I am going to BD on day of the positive and for a few more days after. I am worried though because I have an internal examination on CD16 which is right near when I ovulate so hoping that won't mess things up or make me too sore. But I think I need to get it done to check for fibroids.
Which OPK's do you think are the best?..I want to be armed and dangerous next month even though the One Steps did seem accurate this cycle in retrospect lol

Just hope I have some eggies left that have not gone off.

Just went to the loo and I have started spotting so AF has now arrived - will be CD1 tomorrow once flow gets going I expect.

I have been thinking though and I think I ovulated on the day I had spotting which was 2 days after the positive OPK which would tie in with me getting AF exactly 14 days later. We only BD on the day of the positive which was 2 days before.
For July I am going to BD on day of the positive and for a few more days after. I am worried though because I have an internal examination on CD16 which is right near when I ovulate so hoping that won't mess things up or make me too sore. But I think I need to get it done to check for fibroids.
Which OPK's do you think are the best?..I want to be armed and dangerous next month even though the One Steps did seem accurate this cycle in retrospect lol

sorry AF got you Dee! Im really hopeful for July its definitely going to be a much more positive month full of BFP’s!! Xxx

I was so nervous about taking the digital test because my strips aren't overly dark but I'm thrilled! I cried happy tears! My little rainbow!

View attachment 1083476

Amazing congratulations hon

Oh no hon I'm so sorry. I want this for u so bad

AFM
8dpo now and zero symptoms.
Did a test and was BFN which I new it wud be.
Really feeling out.
Here is the negative test and I'll add my chart to. AF due next saturday or Sunday I'm sure if I was pregnant my boobs wud be tender by now and they dont hurt at all. Even the bloat i had has gone down. :-(
20200627_120437.jpg 20200627_101955.jpg
Not sure if I will test tommorow. I just dont see the point with no symptom . I normoly have implantation pain and I've not even had a twinge.

So good seeing others BFPs hope all the rest of us get ours.
Feeling really deflated again.
We tried so hard this cycle ](*,)

Sorry dee. Looks like I'll be joining you soon.

BFN. 11/12 dpo. I've only gotten a positive this late with a chemical. I still have some symptoms but nothing super promising.

20200627_071210.jpg

Dee, sorry af got you. Frustrating with all your symptoms too.

Sugger, keep testing! It’s still super early. Really hoping for you.

Starry, good luck with temping. It gives you great peace of mind to know exactly when you O.

5dpo here.... :coffee:

Tdog, go get that egg!

mommy2, good luck with your blood test. When I’m pregnant my cm is very thick & creamy. Looking forward to see tour next test!

nmv, hard to say. I think the inconsistent times maybe threw things off? I’m not a chart expert so I’m not that helpful lol. I’m 5dpo too. Fx

I have no clue why I had all the symptoms I did..maybe progesterone is dominant at my age or I had a phantom pregnancy (is that a thing?)

Sorry dee. Looks like I'll be joining you soon.

BFN. 11/12 dpo. I've only gotten a positive this late with a chemical. I still have some symptoms but nothing super promising.

View attachment 1083498

Oh hon I'm so sorry. TTC is so hard. Sending u the biggest hugs hon.

Dee, sorry af got you. Frustrating with all your symptoms too.

Sugger, keep testing! It’s still super early. Really hoping for you.

Starry, good luck with temping. It gives you great peace of mind to know exactly when you O.

5dpo here.... :coffee:

Thank you hon. Just not feeling it. I had sore boobs by now with both my son and daughter and they dont hurt at all.
It's always a classic first symptom with me.
No cramps or nothing not even a twinge.
Cm is just watery and not much of it.
Good luck to you tho ho . It goes so slow doesnt it](*,)

Good luck Sugger and Luv and Mrs.M - rooting for you all!

Thanks hon. Totally feeling out. Keep squeezing the boobs hoping to feel something but nothing at all.

She has made her appearance then, the fun starts over again hey. I didn't realise you counted CD 1 when your flow starts properly. I usually spot lightly then go into a heavier flow the next day. Shall I start taking this into consideration, that would knock me back a day if so (if that makes sense).

I have been using the one step too dee, I did also use clear blue ovulation digital test in my last cycle... just because I didn't really know what to look for and that gave me the go ahead CD 12. I found it too expensive so I am sticking to one step for now. I had all the same symptoms as you dee, then my AF came bang on 13 days after. Symptom spotting definitely gave me false hope this time round but it was exciting at the time. @Suggerhoney. Why do we do it to ourselves ladies.

I get a lot of enjoyment seeing others get their BFP and reading everyone's TWW symptoms. Hope everyone is okay x

She has made her appearance then, the fun starts over again hey. I didn't realise you counted CD 1 when your flow starts properly. I usually spot lightly then go into a heavier flow the next day. Shall I start taking this into consideration, that would knock me back a day if so (if that makes sense).

I have been using the one step too dee, I did also use clear blue ovulation digital test in my last cycle... just because I didn't really know what to look for and that gave me the go ahead CD 12. I found it too expensive so I am sticking to one step for now. I had all the same symptoms as you dee, then my AF came bang on 13 days after. Symptom spotting definitely gave me false hope this time round but it was exciting at the time. @Suggerhoney. Why do we do it to ourselves ladies.

I get a lot of enjoyment seeing others get their BFP and reading everyone's TWW symptoms. Hope everyone is okay x

Apparently unless the blood stains your underwear or pad then it's not the start of AF. Because some women can spot when they wipe for a few days before. My app I use calls the actual flow day 1 too so I've always gone by that.
I'm sorry you had symptoms too. I had that stupid positive Clearblue (after the 5 minutes) that made me think I really was but I think I knew deep down the One Steps would have had something on them at some point and they never did. Good luck to us both for July.

Added a picture of my app for today..unless I press light, medium or heavy it won’t put me on day 1 yet.

30CFFC74-85CE-42AD-812A-38BF75FF328A.png

Apparently unless the blood stains your underwear or pad then it's not the start of AF. Because some women can spot when they wipe for a few days before. My app I use calls the actual flow day 1 too so I've always gone by that.
I'm sorry you had symptoms too. I had that stupid positive Clearblue (after the 5 minutes) that made me think I really was but I think I knew deep down the One Steps would have had something on them at some point and they never did. Good luck to us both for July.

Added a picture of my app for today..unless I press light, medium or heavy it won’t put me on day 1 yet.

View attachment 1083502

It does make sense, what app are you using if you don't mind me asking.

Definitely crossing fingers and toes for July x

I know I just dont know why we do it to ourselves but we cant help it lol.

View attachment 1083502

Thank you hon. Yeah that's true. With the chemical I had a temp drop at 8dpo then mild sharp overy pains and then my boobs started getting tender. Temp went up at 9dpo and boobs were more tender.

Definitely felt implantation with my son. But I'm not even having the slightest twinge right now.
I know theres still time but I I just feel it in my gut that I'm gonna be out.
AF is still a whole week away yet and then the thought of all the waiting again to O and for O to be confirme . Urghhhhhhh

That's a pretty app hon what one is it x

Sugger - I’ve been looking at lots of charts these past couple days in prep for temping this cycle and yours looks v.promising! Super positive about you this month ☺️ :dust:

Ugh, CD1 for me today though :witch::witch::witch:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->