*** June Testing Thread - luck and baby dust ***

The app is called FEMM Sugger - I use it because it is free and I can log all my emotional and physical symptoms (you can add LH and preg stick results too) so I can then compare each month and see if I feel the same on the same days. It works well for me :)

I'm so sorry Starryeyes :hugs: we can hopefully be testing buddies next month.

Sugger - I’ve been looking at lots of charts these past couple days in prep for temping this cycle and yours looks v.promising! Super positive about you this month ☺️ :dust:

Ugh, CD1 for me today though :witch::witch::witch:

Really hon?
Awww thank you that does give me some hope. Thank you looking at mine. It took 6 days to confirm O which felt like an age but we got there in the end. Jsut thought by 8dpo I'd have something going on, but there is nothing at all.
If my boobs started to hurt then I'd know I was pregnant but there is no tenderness there at all , like not even the slightest.
Hopfully ill start getting symptoms and I do get a BFP. I wud eat my hat if I was pregnant lol. I'm just convinced I'm not.
I'm just having one of them low days today.

So sorry AF got u hon. Silly old witch needs to go on a long vacation. Like 9 months lol.
Sending u hugs

The app is called FEMM Sugger - I use it because it is free and I can log all my emotional and physical symptoms (you can add LH and preg stick results too) so I can then compare each month and see if I feel the same on the same days. It works well for me :)

I'm so sorry Starryeyes :hugs: we can hopefully be testing buddies next month.

I've not heard of that one hon but may have to give it a go.
I use Clue and fertility friend and I've just downloaded the app I used with my son hoping it will being some luck and it's called My Tracker.

Thanks girls, I’m going to have a mope about it today then I’ll get over it - onwards and upwards and all that! Yes Dee, we seem to be on a similar cycle / ov dates so we can keep each other sane (ish) in July

Sugger - I know exactly how you feel, some days you just feel so out but 8dpo is way too early to be judging any symptoms (or lack of) yet, don’t worry!

Thanks girls, I’m going to have a mope about it today then I’ll get over it - onwards and upwards and all that! Yes Dee, we seem to be on a similar cycle / ov dates so we can keep each other sane (ish) in July

Sugger - I know exactly how you feel, some days you just feel so out but 8dpo is way too early to be judging any symptoms (or lack of) yet, don’t worry!

Thanks hon.
You ladies are the only thing that keeps me sane lol.
So happy we have such a nice bunch of ladies in these testing threads.
:hugs:

Anyone know how to add there fertility friend chart to there signature? I cant work it out for the life of me. No good at technological stuff so I need the dummies guide on how to do it Haha

User cp>signature then pull the link from FF and paste it in.

Thanks hon is that user CP thing on fertility Friend itself or on here somewhere?
Sorry to ask dumb questions I'm just hopeless with anything like this.
Just trying to work out how to get a ticker last year was like a mammoth task hahaha.

Hmmm so been getting little weird twinges in my right overy area, was really mild and only happened about 3 times.
But now I'm getting a very sharp stitch like pain around the left overy area (the side I ovuulated from) it's kind of sharp and stabby.
Also TMI just went to the bathroom and had some creamy cm followed by a glob of creamy whitish snotty cm. Really Gross. Its prob absolutely nothing but I'm definitely feeling it.
Boobs still feel completely normol tho.

Thanks hon is that user CP thing on fertility Friend itself or on here somewhere?
Sorry to ask dumb questions I'm just hopeless with anything like this.
Just trying to work out how to get a ticker last year was like a mammoth task hahaha.

Right at the top of the BnB page on the right on the black strip is your username...click on that and select 'signature' Then paste the link to your fertility friend chart in there.

Right at the top of the BnB page on the right on the black strip is your username...click on that and select 'signature' Then paste the link to your fertility friend chart in there.

Will give it a go hon thanks. I'm using my phone so not sure if that will work but I'll give it a go.
Wish me luck I'm going into unknown territory hahahaha

Nope cant do it. Maybe it's because I'm on my phone. I don't even know how to find the link for fertility friend I'm absolutely hopeless at this kind of stuff lol.
It's ok I'll just share my charts when I want to.

sorry suggar i'm crap at directions lol I have it in mine and can't tell you for sure how i managed it. :fool:

Will give it a go hon thanks. I'm using my phone so not sure if that will work but I'll give it a go.
Wish me luck I'm going into unknown territory hahahaha

Sorry, I'm mostly on my laptop so was navigating it from there. I hope you work it out or you could ask in the technical section.

sorry suggar i'm crap at directions lol I have it in mine and can't tell you for sure how i managed it. :fool:

Dont worry sweety. I can always post a screen shot of it if I need someone to have a look at it.
Me with technical stuff just dont get on lol

Sorry, I'm mostly on my laptop so was navigating it from there. I hope you work it out or you could ask in the technical section.
It's ok hon. Mite have a go with my laptop when I use it next. I always just come on here on me phone.

Watching a really weird movie called The Girl On The Train.
Have no idea what's going on lol.

Dont worry sweety. I can always post a screen shot of it if I need someone to have a look at it.
Me with technical stuff just dont get on lol

It's ok hon. Mite have a go with my laptop when I use it next. I always just come on here on me phone.

Watching a really weird movie called The Girl On The Train.
Have no idea what's going on lol.

Haha I'm like that with lots of movies...I have to ask OH what on earth it all means...and he is like 'be quiet, I am watching' lol

you guys I am not prepared to try again in July, but I can't stand the thought of skipping a cycle. I just want to cry today.

Haha I'm like that with lots of movies...I have to ask OH what on earth it all means...and he is like 'be quiet, I am watching' lol

Lmao. It was actually a really good movie. I got really into it in the end.

you guys I am not prepared to try again in July, but I can't stand the thought of skipping a cycle. I just want to cry today.

Awww hon I felt like that today. I've felt low all day and like I just want to cry.
I also lost my rag with my husband. Made me feel so guilty.
I hope u stick around hon it wont be the same without u here.
The only thing that keeps me going is all u lovely ladies.
I literally dont know what I wud do without u all.

Last edited:
Just catching up ladies sorry! Busy day with the toddler. Sorry to those who are out or feeling out - hate that feeling!

For me, I’m 1DPO! (It’s 8pm here so nearly 2 dpo lol!). This part is soooo long. I hope to wait to test til 10dpo which is when I tested positive with my daughter but let’s be real I’ll probably start at 7-8dpo with cheapies! I have no control! My daughter turns 2 when I’ll be 9dpo so, we shall see what happens!
Any one else wear a Fitbit or Apple Watch and track their resting heart rate? I notice mine changes through my cycle. It goes up after O then down after AF arrives. When I was pregnant it stayed up and continued to go waaay up (was like 20bpm higher when my daughter was born than normal, maybe more like 30 actually now that I recall). Anyway, the increase is small in the luteal phase but noticeable when I look for it! Crazy!

Sorry I have been MIA. We’re moving so trying to pack up.

Congrats to those with BFP’s and sorry to those whose AF has arrived. Good luck for next cycle!

I’m probably 5-6 DPO today. No symptoms but some slight twinges in my lower stomach but that’s not terribly unusual for me. Just playing the waiting game. With my DD I did have quite a bit of implantation bleeding...so I would think I’d have the same with a second pregnancy...but I suppose each pregnancy is different.

Hello ladies.
So.9DPO and my right breast is sore and tender to touch. I also have a very slight sore throat. And my temp went down a little bit today. Gonna do a test but prob only a cheepie but I think it will be BFN.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->