*** June Testing Thread - luck and baby dust ***

12dpo BFN. I'm sure AF will be here tomorrow or the following day. *sigh*. One last round of letrozole before we reevaluate.

Still feel like my chart is amazing. I'm so mad at it lol.

Well they cudnt be more BFN if they tried.
AF due Saturday so maybe to early still.
So scared I'm gonna have another chemical. :-(
20200628_130648.jpg 20200628_130729.jpg

12dpo BFN. I'm sure AF will be here tomorrow or the following day. *sigh*. One last round of letrozole before we reevaluate.

Still feel like my chart is amazing. I'm so mad at it lol.

I'm sorry sorry hon:hugs:

Nothing much to report here. Still a vvvvvvfaint line on hpt, but this time after time limit. I figure I got a free trigger shot lol. Hoping they get darker in the next few days, but I’m not super hopeful at my age & right after a mc. Anyway 4dpo fmu on top, 5dpo fmu, 6dpo fmu on bottom.
6585CAC0-728D-4103-A4C7-D66619491A8B.jpeg DBACCE7E-B89E-4677-A3BC-5F7DF1E7F4A1.jpeg
*I’m not testing expecting bfp this early, still testing out mc.

Sugger, I don't know if I have major line eye but I feel like there's lines in a couple of them.. Hopefully the dip was implantation and you see lines in a couple of days hon!

I thought I ovulated yesterday but temp dropped today so assuming I'm ovulating today and hopefully I see a rise tomorrow.

Luv - they're so nearly negative. Hopefully you get a new bfp soon!!

I feel like I see a faint on your bottom pink test Sugger - got everything crossed for you!

I'm really sorry for the BFN's Mrs.

Hey Sugger, I've got ya!

Go to fertilityfriend.com, click on "sharing" (at the top), then "get code", then I think I used the top code for my signature thumbnail. I logged in from my phone and took some screenshots to help you out!

20200628_075045.jpg 20200628_074954.jpg

Last edited:
I wanted to share because I literally thought I was going insane.

Ok so...

1 DPO felt inflamed but was probably more to do with that me and DH hadnt DTD for a long time and my insides were like what the heck just happened.

2 DPO sore but not a preg symptom.

3 DPO the same as 1 and 2 DPO.

4 DPO felt like someone had gotten an air pump and pumped me full of air.
No other symptoms.

5 DPO AF like cramps except worse. In fact the last time I had these types of cramps were when I was around 15 and they would be so bad that I'd have to get in a hot water bath or I'd place a hot cup of water on my pelvic area. As I've aged (now 27) my periods aren't so bad. But yeah, this felt like back then. Lower back ache like I'd broken something, and sh*tty cramps.

6 DPO Again with the cramping and back pain, was nasty. I thought either I have issues down there, like a vaginal infection or I have a UTI. And I also got electric shock zapping sensations inside my uterus in random places which made me think was definitely infection related as the sensation was definitely abnormal to me. Slept for 2 hours at around 6pm.

7DPO Cramps again, mum even mentioned that I was in a mood. Which i didn't think I was haha. I guess I was. Again slept a couple of hours. Breasts feeling heavy and sore around the sides. Like if I move a certain way they just hurt. I think compared to AF boobs, it's more stingy than your general swollen breasts.

8 DPO Breast soreness not as bad but still there and cramps basically zero unless I did something strenuous, then my body would be like... Guess who's back, back again

9 DPO no cramps at all, boobs aren't as sore, thought I was totally out. I did sleep 10 hours in a row though and then another 4 very easily later on. I did have a night shift though so needed to sleep but it's never usually that easy to just nod off. But I can't say I felt that tired more so than usual. Lots of Cm like creamy white. But then I didn't really think anything more of it. Did retch at some smells at work, but thought it was because it was bodily fluids.

10 DPO just got back from night shift, only had a wee like 3 hours prior and decided, sod it I'm testing. I'd been reading this and so many other threads.
Well, to my amazement as I scratch my super itchy boobs (not nips) I have a BFP . I'm really surprised. I mean I felt like I was pregnant, but I know the power of the placebo is extraordinary. In fact now I think of it I refused to lift heavy things and I still since 5dpo havent slept on my left side. It doesn't feel right to do so. Odd.

I hope it's sticky. I really really hope. AF is due on the 2nd so I guess I will have to wait. I think I'll test again tomorrow and each day to ensure that it's progressing. I won't tell DH until I'm certain.

-----

Things I did this cycle (first cycle. Too ❤️)

- Cut our caffeine completely, this includes fizzy drinks.
- avoided artifical drinks, I am one to love the coca cola sublime lime and a cream soda but that stuff has aspartame. Essentially it's a wood formaldehyde, which doesn't leave your body, ever. It has no way to be metabolised out.

- I ate healthier, for example I'd try to have veg every day, fruit like blueberries, raspberries, and foods like Brazil nuts and reduced my intaje of inflammatory foods like red meat.
I essentially followed this book: The Fertility Diet - Sarah Dobbyn.

I tried to exercise but not as mad as I'd usually do so. I love walking around 6 miles per day. This time I stuck to around 40 mins every other day. I figured too much exercise could induce stress.

I avoided all naughty treats up to OD and a few days after. Now I can't help but eat magnum white choc ice cream. I had one for breakfast on the way back from work. The man at the petrol station was like... Are you sure :shock:

I used opks, and DTD a few times. More so before so the swimmers were there ready to meet the egg and I think two days after O but the later one was just urges .

I rested alot and essentially treated my body as if I were already pregnant.

I also reduced my stress dramatically. I have an assignment due for uni Monday not tomorrow but next Monday. I decided it can wait a bit longer.

Every day I also have listened to this, I believe it helped calm my mind.

I even listened to it last night at work when the residents were asleep.

I also took 800 micrograms of Folic acid. I saw a reassarch paper on fertility success in Sweden on this dose. It is a very old paper though so was slightly skeptical.

Right now as I type this I have like a burrowing feeling in the rhs of my uterus. So hopefully that's normal. Anyway, sorry for waffling I'm just genuinely surprised and happy.

Lots of love and take care xxx

Ps I'm super nervous because it's earlier than my period which is on the 2nd of July. Should I stop worrying and just let the bean grow?

View attachment 1083539

View attachment 1083562

IMG_20200628_075925.jpg

hi ladies do any of you no what's going on with me last month didnt see af so thorught i was pregnant as I had posative hpt but doctor sent sent me for bloods witch come back neg started bleeding on the 9th june for 4 days so I'm not due at till the 6th July started bleeding at dinner witch i thought was at coming early done a hpt and there is 2 lines not a clue whats going on i have lower back ach still bleeding but it's going lighter xx Screenshot_20200628-141915.png Screenshot_20200628-141910.png 1593350883885864211105.jpg

Caz that chart doesn't show an ovulation. No wonder your confused. With a dye run like that have you tested again? Maybe with another brand?

took the posative off fertility freind now it's showing i ovulated xx

Screenshot_20200628-152144.png

IDK I think you need more temps. 3 is very few to confirm an ovulation...it could remove it in a few days. Keep going. Hopefully you're pg and it doesn't matter!

hi ladies do any of you no what's going on with me last month didnt see af so thorught i was pregnant as I had posative hpt but doctor sent sent me for bloods witch come back neg started bleeding on the 9th june for 4 days so I'm not due at till the 6th July started bleeding at dinner witch i thought was at coming early done a hpt and there is 2 lines not a clue whats going on i have lower back ach still bleeding but it's going lighter xx View attachment 1083565 View attachment 1083566 View attachment 1083567

I would try another test - good luck!

What if we make a July thread but not put everyone’s names & testing dates on the first page? I could do that, but I can’t commit to updating it. Just a thread for support?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->