*** June Testing Thread - luck and baby dust ***

I posted my chart in the premom group and someone suggested I try an OPK just to see if it's dark...and it's blazing positive.

Why? Why did I listen? Now I'm more confused. Apparently it can mean one of two things. 1) the corpus luteum has degraded, progesterone dropped, and it caused an LH rise that will eventually be my period. Or 2) the LH test is picking up HCG to that isn't showing on a pregnancy test yet.

So there was literally no point and now I'm making myself crazy. ](*,):tease::help:

Also, I could run the July group first page no problem. I just want to be sure I'm not pregnant beforehand. :winkwink:

Sorry I've been absent, ladies. DH and I have been working all weekend on finishing moving. I was getting paranoid that I was going to miscarry because I haven't really had any symptoms except sore boobs, which is like every day, amiright?! Anyway, I grabbed a cheapie at Walmart today, all good.

I'm going to catch up on all the posts here in a little bit, once my phone has more than 1% battery. Hope you're all doing well and I hope to see some more BFPs!!!!

PicsArt_06-28-02.01.26.jpg

Fabulous lines Butters, glad you are ok and hope the move is all going well...tough job that.

I posted my chart in the premom group and someone suggested I try an OPK just to see if it's dark...and it's blazing positive.

Why? Why did I listen? Now I'm more confused. Apparently it can mean one of two things. 1) the corpus luteum has degraded, progesterone dropped, and it caused an LH rise that will eventually be my period. Or 2) the LH test is picking up HCG to that isn't showing on a pregnancy test yet.

So there was literally no point and now I'm making myself crazy. ](*,):tease::help:

Yeah you don't wanna be peeing on OPK's at the end of your cycle...drives you crazier than TTC itself. Good luck the positive means something positive though.

hi ladies i did another test was neg i spoke to a doctor because i was having back and lower tummy pain she thinks i may have a water infection so shes give me 3 days of antibiotics i do have a ovarian cyst and waiting for this to be took out they sent me for a scan last month to see if it was changing witch it was all fine and just the same size i have go back in 3 month its paining today xx xx

Sugger, maybe this evening you will get something? Still early for sure.

Thanks hon. Yeah I was thinking of doing one this evening because with my son my FMU was always real rubbish. I'm not sure if my temp dip may implantation dip. AF is either 6 or 7 days away yet. I thought I saw shadow lines to but I think they just do that anyway. I really dont want to waist my first response. I wanna give it a few more days and see if my boobs still hurt. I'm so scared I'll have another chemical.:-(
I did have a implantation dip with the chemical but it was huge where as with my son it was similar to the one I had today. Will see if temp goes back up tommorow.
Have no other symptoms but right sore boob and nipples are sensitive to touch.

Hey Sugger, I've got ya!

Go to fertilityfriend.com, click on "sharing" (at the top), then "get code", then I think I used the top code for my signature thumbnail. I logged in from my phone and took some screenshots to help you out!

View attachment 1083558 View attachment 1083559

Hahaha loving this. Thanks hon. I'm using a app tho on my phone so I dont think I can do it. It's ok tho.

Hon I got a postive OPK when I was pregnant with my son. It was like a day b4 my period was due. I got my hubby run out and get some pregnancy tests and got faint lines. I really hope ure pregnant. I have heard of them going positive b4 AF but it's never happened to me personally. Oh hon I hope its pregnancy.

Sorry I've been absent, ladies. DH and I have been working all weekend on finishing moving. I was getting paranoid that I was going to miscarry because I haven't really had any symptoms except sore boobs, which is like every day, amiright?! Anyway, I grabbed a cheapie at Walmart today, all good.

I'm going to catch up on all the posts here in a little bit, once my phone has more than 1% battery. Hope you're all doing well and I hope to see some more BFPs!!!!

View attachment 1083579

Hi hon good to see u back. Glad everything is going well. Those are great lines. Yay
hi ladies i did another test was neg i spoke to a doctor because i was having back and lower tummy pain she thinks i may have a water infection so shes give me 3 days of antibiotics i do have a ovarian cyst and waiting for this to be took out they sent me for a scan last month to see if it was changing witch it was all fine and just the same size i have go back in 3 month its paining today xx xx

Oh no ugh. I had one of them a few weeks ago there horrible. I really hope the antibiotics kick in soon hon and u feel better soon. Urine infections are so painful.

Thank you to all the ladies that commented about my tests. Some did have shadows on but I'm not sure if there always like that anyway. I think untill I see an actual line I'm not gonna get excited.
Very nervous about having another chemical.
Really hope and pray if I am pregnant it sticks this time[-o<

Right breast is still sore and I have a headache and a sligt sore throat.
I havent tested again today.
I think I will see how my temp is tommorow and if my boobs are still sore I may do another tommorow.

But there is a part of me that's wanting to leave it untill period is late but that's not due for another 6 to 7 days and I dont think I can wait that long.
Just scared and anxous about catching another chemical :-(

I have a good feeling for you Sugger this cycle, can't wait to see more of your tests.

I’m so upset. I have been testing out my mc with pregmate. I just felt like I should see what the rest of the tests look like. Well, the pregmate is nearly bfn & the rest have lines. So I must still have enough hcg in my system. I know I ovulated anyway, but idk if you can actually get pregnant like that. I guess I’m glad I took the extra tests so I didn’t get excited in the next few days seeing lines on them...
6F7D8C7B-410E-4EE4-88DE-3B35D4EC9D5D.jpeg 81FFD426-B5BC-4ED8-8CC2-E3ACBB3054C7.jpeg D61E61A8-8708-43DE-A5AC-88C040421C4E.jpeg
Grrrrrrr

I’m so upset. I have been testing out my mc with pregmate. I just felt like I should see what the rest of the tests look like. Well, the pregmate is nearly bfn & the rest have lines. So I must still have enough hcg in my system. I know I ovulated anyway, but idk if you can actually get pregnant like that. I guess I’m glad I took the extra tests so I didn’t get excited in the next few days seeing lines on them...
View attachment 1083585 View attachment 1083586 View attachment 1083587
Grrrrrrr

Surely if you can ovulate with residual HCG then pregnancy is also possible, why would you body ovulate if it didn't think the egg could get fertilised? - try not to worry - those strip tests are pretty sensitive as tests go.

View attachment 1083585 View attachment 1083586 View attachment 1083587
Grrrrrrr

I just want to jump in and say it is absolutely possible. This is exactly what happened with me and she is currently sleeping upstairs 14 weeks old. So please don’t be disheartened I ovulated with residual HCG they eventually went negative after a few days following ovulation and straight to positive again within a week x

Just went to the loo and I have started spotting so AF has now arrived - will be CD1 tomorrow once flow gets going I expect.

I have been thinking though and I think I ovulated on the day I had spotting which was 2 days after the positive OPK which would tie in with me getting AF exactly 14 days later. We only BD on the day of the positive which was 2 days before.
For July I am going to BD on day of the positive and for a few more days after. I am worried though because I have an internal examination on CD16 which is right near when I ovulate so hoping that won't mess things up or make me too sore. But I think I need to get it done to check for fibroids.
Which OPK's do you think are the best?..I want to be armed and dangerous next month even though the One Steps did seem accurate this cycle in retrospect lol

Just hope I have some eggies left that have not gone off.

Oh I'm sorry Dee. *big hugs* I hope you don't mind if I keep hanging out here to support you ladies. I am so invested in your journey, I want to be able to celebrate when you get your bfp!

Hmmm so been getting little weird twinges in my right overy area, was really mild and only happened about 3 times.
But now I'm getting a very sharp stitch like pain around the left overy area (the side I ovuulated from) it's kind of sharp and stabby.
Also TMI just went to the bathroom and had some creamy cm followed by a glob of creamy whitish snotty cm. Really Gross. Its prob absolutely nothing but I'm definitely feeling it.
Boobs still feel completely normol tho.

That stabby pain is what I got all 3 times I implanted, even the CPs. It felt like someone grabbed me and pinched REALLY hard. It didn't last very long, maybe a few hours, on and off. It was so obvious that DH looked at me (we were in Home Depot) and asked what was wrong and I told him I was implanting. I hope your symptom is similar!

Thanks hon. Yeah I was thinking of doing one this evening because with my son my FMU was always real rubbish. I'm not sure if my temp dip may implantation dip. AF is either 6 or 7 days away yet. I thought I saw shadow lines to but I think they just do that anyway. I really dont want to waist my first response. I wanna give it a few more days and see if my boobs still hurt. I'm so scared I'll have another chemical.:-(
I did have a implantation dip with the chemical but it was huge where as with my son it was similar to the one I had today. Will see if temp goes back up tommorow.
Have no other symptoms but right sore boob and nipples are sensitive to touch.

Hahaha loving this. Thanks hon. I'm using a app tho on my phone so I dont think I can do it. It's ok tho.

Hon I got a postive OPK when I was pregnant with my son. It was like a day b4 my period was due. I got my hubby run out and get some pregnancy tests and got faint lines. I really hope ure pregnant. I have heard of them going positive b4 AF but it's never happened to me personally. Oh hon I hope its pregnancy.

Hi hon good to see u back. Glad everything is going well. Those are great lines. Yay

Oh no ugh. I had one of them a few weeks ago there horrible. I really hope the antibiotics kick in soon hon and u feel better soon. Urine infections are so painful.

Thank you to all the ladies that commented about my tests. Some did have shadows on but I'm not sure if there always like that anyway. I think untill I see an actual line I'm not gonna get excited.
Very nervous about having another chemical.
Really hope and pray if I am pregnant it sticks this time[-o<

Right breast is still sore and I have a headache and a sligt sore throat.
I havent tested again today.
I think I will see how my temp is tommorow and if my boobs are still sore I may do another tommorow.

But there is a part of me that's wanting to leave it untill period is late but that's not due for another 6 to 7 days and I dont think I can wait that long.
Just scared and anxous about catching another chemical :-(

Looking forward to your next test! It's about 5pm where I am, so I'm hoping to wake up to a BFP from you tomorrow!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->