*** June Testing Thread - luck and baby dust ***

New here :hi:

I'm 12 dpo (could be 11, not certain! OPK was CD 16 and 17 so using CD 17 as the big O day!)

BFNs on 8DPO/CD25, 10 DPO/CD 27, 11 DPO/CD 28 and 12 DPO/CD 29 (today)!

Can't for the life of me remember when I would have tested or when I got BFPs with my previous pregnancies so just waiting for AF on Thursday (rough guess, my cycles are normally around 28-32 days) or wait until Saturday to test again! (Hubby says I am getting too worried and upset so I've asked him to hide the tests until Saturday!! haha)

Fingers crossed for EVERYONE!!
:dust:

New here :hi:

I'm 12 dpo (could be 11, not certain! OPK was CD 16 and 17 so using CD 17 as the big O day!)

BFNs on 8DPO/CD25, 10 DPO/CD 27, 11 DPO/CD 28 and 12 DPO/CD 29 (today)!

Can't for the life of me remember when I would have tested or when I got BFPs with my previous pregnancies so just waiting for AF on Thursday (rough guess, my cycles are normally around 28-32 days) or wait until Saturday to test again! (Hubby says I am getting too worried and upset so I've asked him to hide the tests until Saturday!! haha)

Fingers crossed for EVERYONE!!

Hi welcome to the group hon. Sorry about the BFNs. They suck dont they.

Still not out untill the :witch: arrives tho.

I've tested 8 9 and today 10dpo and all BFN:hissy:

Hi welcome to the group hon. Sorry about the BFNs. They suck dont they.

Still not out untill the :witch: arrives tho.

I've tested 8 9 and today 10dpo and all BFN:hissy:

Aww yeah it is so disheartening! My boobs felt so different that I was just certain it had happened this month :( Still waiting for AF so really holding on to any glimmer of hope I can - obsessively googline and reading up about BFNs right up to 14-16 DPO and then a BFP so keeping everything crossed!! :)

Hi ladies sorry I have been MIA! I went on a long hike yesterday along the Pacific Crest Trail, absolutely breathtaking and I had a kid-free 8 hours with a dear friend and her parents. I always miss the kids when I’m away from them but I’m feeling recharged today.

@Sugger, the BFNs suck :( I am so sorry and still hopeful for you.

@dee, keep your spirits up my friend. 45, 46 years old just isn’t what it was when they gathered the data they use to generate statistics. My dad is a lawyer and one of his sayings is “there are 3 kinds of lies: Lies, damned lies, and statistics.” I am in better shape physically, mentally, and emotionally now than I was at 25, even though I’m much “older” going by the numbers. And there’s no reason you can’t have a healthy pregnancy and baby. The number is just one piece of a nuanced and multi-faceted puzzle.

Hi ladies sorry I have been MIA! I went on a long hike yesterday along the Pacific Crest Trail, absolutely breathtaking and I had a kid-free 8 hours with a dear friend and her parents. I always miss the kids when I’m away from them but I’m feeling recharged today.

@Sugger, the BFNs suck :( I am so sorry and still hopeful for you.

@dee, keep your spirits up my friend. 45, 46 years old just isn’t what it was when they gathered the data they use to generate statistics. My dad is a lawyer and one of his sayings is “there are 3 kinds of lies: Lies, damned lies, and statistics.” I am in better shape physically, mentally, and emotionally now than I was at 25, even though I’m much “older” going by the numbers. And there’s no reason you can’t have a healthy pregnancy and baby. The number is just one piece of a nuanced and multi-faceted puzzle.

Thank you so much :) My spirits were very low there for a few days but I have bounced back today and concentrating on my hobbies and my family. :) I asked OH if he thought it was time to quit or dodge the fertile period to give us a break and he said that he wants to keep trying and he can see no harm in never using contraceptives again. He said we can keep hoping for a miracle along the way. So we will keep on.

I have this internal examination right around where Ovulation is due this cycle so I could be out anyway if that could 'disturb' things or make me sore and not want BD...but we will see.
I am eating well and I walk each day and I take all my vitamins and omegas. I don't drink or smoke or any of that stuff and my last blood tests at the doctors came back all within normal ranges so I feel that I at least have a chance. My periods are regular and I ovulate as far as I know too.
Ever onwards...

I did read this alarming 'review' on Amazon regarding Pre-seed which said that in a laboratory test (the person who wrote the review worked in a lab they said) when there was a petri dish of swimmers and they added some pre-seed the swimmers all promptly died.
This was obviously only one review but now I am wondering if we should use it or not?
My chemical if I had one was without.
What do you ladies think?

Hi ladies,
:hi:
I'm back after taking a break for the past year. Still be TTC but without success.

We are now receiving treatment so I've decided to go nuts on here again. I'm only CD4 so not testing in june.

Congrats to the BFPs this month and good luck to all waiting to test. When a July thread is up I'll join that one.

Dee - I used pre-seed when I got pregnant with my son. All the reviews on Amazon are great and I've googled it a few times and seen loads of threads on here and other similar sites with people saying they used it successfully. I don't think one person who 'works in a lab' is anything to go by. I work in a lab but I'm by no means qualified to say pre seed kills the swimmers. I'd say use it if you like. I definitely will be

Gonna post some tests. :coolio: Honestly once I start I can’t help myself.
Took these after grocery shopping this afternoon.
AB6A5458-79F1-4B1C-A3A9-113A7F0EFE3A.jpeg
Newest on bottom (smu above, fmu above that)C37F8EC4-DDB8-4E43-8F7E-18B5F82817D0.jpeg
New test on top of fmu
E0746A7F-3225-4757-BED1-2395ED833BE2.jpeg
I know I shouldn't get excited. Kind of hard not to. I know it’s likely still leftover from my mc.

View attachment 1083651
Newest on bottom (smu above, fmu above that)View attachment 1083652
New test on top of fmu
View attachment 1083653
I know I shouldn't get excited. Kind of hard not to. I know it’s likely still leftover from my mc.
Oh I definitely see some faint lines! Hopefully it's all good news! Keeping everything crossed for you!!! :)

View attachment 1083651
Newest on bottom (smu above, fmu above that)View attachment 1083652
New test on top of fmu
View attachment 1083653
Can't wait to see tomorrows tests...the pink handle one looks dark but maybe because it's a different brand?

@LuvallmyH I swear that bottom test does look a bit darker. Good luck. Will be praying this is a new pregnancy for you!

These early days post-O are so boring! I miss peeing on tests LOL.

@LuvallmyH I swear that bottom test does look a bit darker. Good luck. Will be praying this is a new pregnancy for you!

These early days post-O are so boring! I miss peeing on tests LOL.

LUV FX...I see the lines and really hope this is the start of your bfp!!

AFM CD1 is here, I will let you all know how my testing goes this week with my RE. Today I am feeling really rubbish. Work has been heavy too. HUGS to you all and give me a few days and I will be back.

FTale. I’m sorry af got you!! Take care of yourself. We will see you soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->