*** June Testing Thread - luck and baby dust ***

So every time I pee...
5DC2791A-F6D5-4F84-9951-F86FBC26AD9C.jpeg C8B5407A-7BD4-4F5A-84AA-F8DACF5BB7C5.jpeg B399B193-F763-4B95-A436-50999DB04D8F.jpeg

I think tomorrow will give me a good idea. I was getting bfns in the afternoon before. We shall see.

And 1 more. Fmu is on top of most recent tests.
435CAABC-6A12-4DA9-AA24-405F379420B0.jpeg B53B1044-89FB-4C91-9819-A923CFAEAEC1.jpeg

I’ll wait until bedtime to take any more. I’ll spare you unless you want more lol.

A little over 25oz. The last sample wasn’t super concentrated. That’s what’s confusing me a bit.B699D227-5D55-4E19-AC0E-AF8A79BD4404.jpeg
Obviously edited. But geez.

A little over 25oz. The last sample wasn’t super concentrated. That’s what’s confusing me a bit.
I have no idea what 25 oz is really..what time is it there?..that doesn't seem much for all day (nearly 10 pm here)

I have a good feeling about your tests...

Last edited:
It’s nearly 5pm here. I normally drink 75oz but I’d been running around earlier.
Idk. They look good but it’s so easily just leftover from my mc.

I really hope this is the start of your bfp luvallmyH [-o< I definitely had lines that looked darker some days then overs when I was testing out my hcg though. Fx tomorrow is even darker

I really hope this is the start of your bfp luvallmyH [-o< I definitely had lines that looked darker some days then overs when I was testing out my hcg though. Fx tomorrow is even darker
I’m sure it’s just leftover from my mc.

Think I'm gonna be out ladies.
Boob tenderness has really worn off. It's still there a little but not much.
Surly at 10dpo I wud have faint lines on a test if I was pregnant. Feeling really disappointed again and really out.

AF is still ages away and I just know its gonna come.
Maybe it tried to implant and now its come away already hence the fading boob pain.
Not felt any cramps or anything.
With my son I had lower backache and cramps like mild period cramps.
Not even so much as a twinge tonight and my boobs or boob is definitely less tender than it was yesterday.

Oh well wud explain the negative tests.
On to July I guess and cycle 4 of actively trying and cycle 6 of temping and charting.
Feel like giving up in all honesty, just the thought of being back at square one again. So sick of seeing BFNs.
I do have some white cm but I expect it means nothing.
Guess will just have to see if my temp goes back up again.

I’m sorry you are feeling so discouraged sugger.

Thanks hon.
I am feeling tired. I've noticed the last 3 nights I've been feeling more tired than I normily do. I normoly stay up until 2am but the last few nights I feel ready for bed by 11pm.
The breast tenderness hasnt gone completely but it just seems less then yesterday.
Maybe I shud just see what my temp does. I guess if it is a implantation dip I wudnt get a positive test wud I?
I know I'm clutching at straws.
Getting some weird cm it's all around the cervix and its white and a little stretchy. A bit like snot (I know that's totally gross)

Last ones for tonight. Very diluted pee. I feel pretty confident these are leftover hcg. I can’t expect a bfp. I’ll test in the morning but I expect they will fade away in the next day or two.
E069A528-8A0B-4AEE-AFEF-F5E25AE67E3B.jpeg 664C2075-2B00-412E-8F0C-94AD734D0213.jpeg B9ADC3E5-998F-42E5-8140-AB79732F5C00.jpeg
I am looking forward to seeing everyone else’s bfps!!!!

I see lines hon . Are u sure this isnt new HCG?
I never got a bfn every time. Plus I’ve been getting bfp with fmu from 4dpo. I’m only 7dpo so
I don’t see how they can be. It just makes me feel bad that I keep testing. I can’t help myself, but I keep seeing lines. They have to be leftover. Idk. It’s crazy. Can’t wrap my head around that they could be new. The next few days will tell, but I’m sure I will drive myself crazy between now & then lol. But hey, I literally have 100’s of ic’s lol.
If it’s too much anyone please say so & I won’t post them.

Luv have you considered going to have your levels tested? If you hcg hasn't dropped down to negative you could have more going on. It might be worth looking into at least.

Still BFN now at bedtime. I'm still keeping my fingers crossed that maybe, just maybe, I had a 12dpo implant and it will go positive tomorrow....but I just don't think so. Chances are AF is coming. When she shows, if no one else wants to do it, then I'll start the July thread. I just don't want to start it if there is any hope left if that makes sense!

Well I got AF today. I ordered a Femometer thermometer, the cheapie one to start temping. It should be here tomorrow. I've never done it before. Anyone make a July testing thread yet?

Rooting for you all

Well I got AF today. I ordered a Femometer thermometer, the cheapie one to start temping. It should be here tomorrow. I've never done it before. Anyone make a July testing thread yet?

Rooting for you all
No thread yet! I wanted to create it but my work is busy in July, and we have a vacation planned where I’ll be offline so I feel bad not being able to update!!
Sorry about AF. Here’s to July!

Hi Ladies! Congrats on all the BFPs! Sorry to those like me who got AF!

Just caught up on the thread, wow you ladies have been busy writing a lot! :lol: Can't believe how busy these threads have got! It's awesome! :mrgreen:

Saw no one has made a July thread so I went ahead and made one since it's July tomorrow hahaha! I will try to keep up with the front page!

I am pretty sure I have an EXTREMELY LOW chance this cycle :roll: because we didn't start BD as early as usual due to the fact that DH finally got the go ahead to have a sperm analysis, and so we skipped the usual first day because of that, and then my body seems to have decided hey let's ovulate early this month, so here I am in the TWW we only got in one BD before O as I ovulated 2 days earlier then my previous earliest day.. hahaha, oh well! Of course there's also the chance that I haven't actually O'd yet and temps are up because I am sick because I've also come down with a nasty cold.

But hey I'm so excited we will finally find out whether it's DH or me who we need to focus on with the vitamins and natural remedies that I can't even be upset about the low chance! :lol:

I never got a bfn every time. Plus I’ve been getting bfp with fmu from 4dpo. I’m only 7dpo so
I don’t see how they can be. It just makes me feel bad that I keep testing. I can’t help myself, but I keep seeing lines. They have to be leftover. Idk. It’s crazy. Can’t wrap my head around that they could be new. The next few days will tell, but I’m sure I will drive myself crazy between now & then lol. But hey, I literally have 100’s of ic’s lol.
If it’s too much anyone please say so & I won’t post them.

Oh hon bless ure heart. U have been through so much. I am really rooting for you and I really believe u will get pregnant again and have ure rainbow. Dont rule urself out yet. It's still very early days hon. I'm keeping everything crossed for you and I have prayed for you. Sending lots of hugs

Luv have you considered going to have your levels tested? If you hcg hasn't dropped down to negative you could have more going on. It might be worth looking into at least.

Still BFN now at bedtime. I'm still keeping my fingers crossed that maybe, just maybe, I had a 12dpo implant and it will go positive tomorrow....but I just don't think so. Chances are AF is coming. When she shows, if no one else wants to do it, then I'll start the July thread. I just don't want to start it if there is any hope left if that makes sense!

Ure chart looks really good hon. I really hope that u have implanted a little later and that u will get ure BFP and the Witch stays away.

Rooting for you all

I'm so sorry AF got u hon it really sucks.

Hi Ladies! Congrats on all the BFPs! Sorry to those like me who got AF!

Just caught up on the thread, wow you ladies have been busy writing a lot! :lol: Can't believe how busy these threads have got! It's awesome! :mrgreen:

Saw no one has made a July thread so I went ahead and made one since it's July tomorrow hahaha! I will try to keep up with the front page!

I am pretty sure I have an EXTREMELY LOW chance this cycle :roll: because we didn't start BD as early as usual due to the fact that DH finally got the go ahead to have a sperm analysis, and so we skipped the usual first day because of that, and then my body seems to have decided hey let's ovulate early this month, so here I am in the TWW we only got in one BD before O as I ovulated 2 days earlier then my previous earliest day.. hahaha, oh well! Of course there's also the chance that I haven't actually O'd yet and temps are up because I am sick because I've also come down with a nasty cold.

But hey I'm so excited we will finally find out whether it's DH or me who we need to focus on with the vitamins and natural remedies that I can't even be upset about the low chance! :lol:

Thank you for making July thread hon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->