*** June Testing Thread - luck and baby dust ***

Oh I'm sorry Dee. *big hugs* I hope you don't mind if I keep hanging out here to support you ladies. I am so invested in your journey, I want to be able to celebrate when you get your bfp!

That's really sweet Butters but I have a feeling you could be waiting a while to see mine - July will be my 12 mth trying. I hope we have some more BFP's amongst all the ladies here soon too though.

This is why I love this thread. Everyone is always so supportive and encouraging of each other.
I guess I’ll add my 6dpo symptoms for what it’s worth. I have a ton of creamy cm. I’ve been more tired than usual and my stomach has been off & on upset today. Also a few pimples on my face. I usually only get those when I o or in early pregnancy. Anywho, having hcg in my system I’m not sure if they even count. I’ll be testing with fmu every morning to see if they go bfn.

I'm truly sorry to those who have gotten BFN. Congrats to those who have gotten BFP.

I think I may be out, I was going to test again tomorrow, but when I went pee and wiped, I noticed a brown discharge like AF was going to start. I knew the possibility was low, because it is my first cycle TTC after my husband had his reversal. I just don't know why I threw up and felt nausea. I'm still getting waves of nauseousness. My period because I ovulated a little later than expected should start July 2. This weekend has been emotional Friday night I had to stop breastfeeding my daughter because no matter what I have cut out of my diet, she is having GI issues. We made it 2 years and 4 months. My ticket is wrong, I haven't started yet, my app because when I ovulated ssid I shouldn't start until July 2

Last edited:
Just caught up! I have a harder time logging in on weekends during the day when my kiddo is up! During the work week she’s at daycare and I procrastinate doing my work lol!

2dpo today. Nothing to report! Thought I had a bit of a sore boob but progesterone related I’m sure?! My resting HR went up 1bpm (it went up 1 around O too, so you 2bpm from before O). Who knows what it means, just interesting!

Went to a spin class this morning with my husband while my parents watched our daughter. Like old times! It was nice.

Is there a July thread? I’ll go check!

Hi ladies thanks for all the support.
10dpo today and BFN:-(

FF is now saying AF is due on Sunday and is still 6 days away so maybe that's why.

The tests do have v v v v faint shadows on esp the one step one but I think they do that anyway. I wont get excited untill I see a pink line.
I had my postive by now with my son on CB early detection but I dont have any of those.
My temp is still down and i was getting some light stitch pains last night again in the right side.
Can ure temp be down for 2 days with implantation? I thought it was just 1 day.

Right breast still tender. But not majorly bad.

I'm either not pregnant at all and my body is being mean giving me the sore boobs which I never get b4 AF.

Or it's another chemical

Or it's still to early.
Really hope it's not a chemical. That's what I'm really worried about because then my next cycle will be all messed up again.

I think I'll just give up trying if it is another chemical.

Urghhh just want to know what's going on.
I'm so tempted to do a first response but I'm scared of getting a really faint line or it being BFN.
Maybe I shud just wait it out and see what my temps do.
I'm hoping it's going to shoot up tommorow and that it is implantation.

Just praying if it is it sticks
I cant cope with going through another chemical again:cry:

Here is today's tests BFN.
20200629_124608.jpg

4-7dpo fmu
C1233AFA-C80F-485F-9FE2-C43FABA3A3F1.jpeg
Still getting lines. We shall see in the next few days if they fade away or get darker.

4-7dpo fmu
View attachment 1083612
Still getting lines. We shall see in the next few days if they fade away or get darker.

The last one bottom one looks darker than before don't you think? Hard to say...FX

Sugger - there's still time for a BFP....I know your chemical ended but you got your BFP for that at 11 DPO. ...FX for you too!

My AF has kicked up today..crampy and dizzy (my migraine condition always gets affected by hormonal changes and makes me off balance) I'm in work on Thursday so hoping the worst is over by then.

12DPO no period yet, but BFN for me. So just waiting for July 2 when I'm due to start. Sorry for those that got BFN. I honestly don't remember if I tested after missed period or not with my other 4. So I guess we aren't out until AF starts, but we will see

Dee, I thought it looked darker too. It’s only 7dpo so who knows.
I’m sorry af is being so awful. I hope it’s short lived and then mia for a loooong time!

12DPO no period yet, but BFN for me. So just waiting for July 2 when I'm due to start. Sorry for those that got BFN. I honestly don't remember if I tested after missed period or not with my other 4. So I guess we aren't out until AF starts, but we will see

I'm sorry for the BFN's but stay positive....some women do test late and get a BFP.

Dee, I thought it looked darker too. It’s only 7dpo so who knows.
I’m sorry af is being so awful. I hope it’s short lived and then mia for a loooong time!

Maybe do another few tonight? - I would do that but I just love to pee on things.

@LuvallmyH that bottom test does look darker! I remember testing out my MC as well. It took an age. I even went to my doctor for a blood test and my HCG level was like 2 or 3 and yet I stilled pulled faint positives. So frustrating! Fx it gets darker for you <3

@Deethehippy sorry about AF and the headaches - that sounds brutal!

@Pnutsprincess Fx for a late BFP for you. Or I'll see you in July!

AFM - 3 DPO today and delaying getting my work started. Hope some ladies are on here to entertain me today hehehe. I have to run a work errand this morning and should get started but, it's a short week ( Canada Day is on Wednesday so a day off) and I'm feeling lazy, sleepy and unmotivated. Symptoms today - for what it is: tired, a bit gassy/bloated. I also want to share something nice! I have been making an effort to work out (I used to be very active before my pregnancy with my daughter, then gained a lot of weight with her and on maternity leave and just never got it back, quarantine showed me how unhealthy my diet was and how I needed to get back in to shape!) and eat healthier and since June 8 I've lost almost 5lb! I'm proud of myself - I'm doing it smartly, no crash diets (I still eat a lot!), just tracking my calories and making smarter choices, and working out 4-5 days a week as I can. And walks on off days :) I'm very happy to see the scale move!

Thanks ladies. Was just looking at my sons FF freind chart and I had a 3 day temp dip with Tommy. From 7dpo to 9dpo then postive at 10dpo with a huge temp rise.

So if I am pregnant now this one is implanting later. My temp dip started yesterday at 9dpo and is still down today at 10dpo.

Hopefully I will get a huge rise tommorow or the next day.

Also my boob tenderness started at 9dpo with my son.

Period is still another 5 to 6 days away so maybe it is to early. .

Did anyone make a July Testing thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->