• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

*** June Testing Thread - luck and baby dust ***

But if this is implantation lovely won't show for another couple days :hugs: xx

I dont think it is implantation hon. I think I'm out. If my breast was still as tender as it was then maybe but there not sensitive anymore it's all faded away.
Pluss i thought I was implanting at 8 and 9dpo because I had those sharp dragging stitch pain in my ovaries.
I'm thinking there was a attempt of implantation but it failed which is why my boobs are not tender now.
I have no idea why my temp plummeted today but it cud be down to not getting much sleep.
Maybe I shud just do a first response but I think it will Be BFN or will have a stupid faint line on, but I guess at least then I'll know if it is a chemical or not.

@Suggerhoney the little triangle instead of the dot on your BBT chart indicates you took it at a different time to usual, could that be causing it to look like your temp dropped?

Also the original one that was messing your ovulation detection up, I was meaning to comment on that after I caught up this morning, if a temp is wrong but you've had a really bad nights sleep that's likely caused it to be out, you can tick discarded next to the temp where you enter it and FF won't factor it into their ovulation calculations, comes in handy!

FX for you that you still have a chance this cycle yet!

@LuvallmyH so sorry for your loss, FX that the residual HCG wears out soon and you get your BFP!

Sorry for the BFNs ladies - Fx for those still in. See you all in July <3!

Luv....are the lines getting darker? I hope so. I will see anyone who isn't bfp in July thread. HUGS

Hey ladies I’m new here!
Am needing some advice about the recent pregnancy tests Iv taken!

not sure if anyone is still responding to this thread but I just wanted a second option from someone else

can any of you lovely ladies see a faint line on these tests?
Iv been driving myself crazy!

9454E241-33C5-4A53-A999-916C42C54EAB.png B97FCE74-90A5-45B8-B820-100F7CEE5954.png

Hey ladies I’m new here!
Am needing some advice about the recent pregnancy tests Iv taken!

not sure if anyone is still responding to this thread but I just wanted a second option from someone else

can any of you lovely ladies see a faint line on these tests?
Iv been driving myself crazy!

View attachment 1083774 View attachment 1083775

:hi: I definitely see faint lines on them :) xx

I’m sorry for the AF’s ladies. Sending you lots of luck for July.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"