Just for fun to pass the time in 2ww. Hpt experiment.

desi- I'm 9dpo, so still super early for a line to show up on a test, and too early for a frer. I'm really backwards, where with my last pregnancy my IC had to be dark before it would show up on a frer, and the frer had to be dark for it to show up on a digi.

That's why I do ic's because if they progress, then i can test with other brands.

desi- I'm 9dpo, so still super early for a line to show up on a test, and too early for a frer. I'm really backwards, where with my last pregnancy my IC had to be dark before it would show up on a frer, and the frer had to be dark for it to show up on a digi.

That's why I do ic's because if they progress, then i can test with other brands.

Makes perfect sense..if I were you I would not drink aything for a few hours and then test again with an IC today and then ofcourse tomorrow a.m...let me know how you get on :)!

Makes perfect sense..if I were you I would not drink aything for a few hours and then test again with an IC today and then ofcourse tomorrow a.m...let me know how you get on :)!

for sure. The testing marathon is about to commence! lol.

Hi snuggles. I've been stalking this thread. Just wanted to say that on your last test I see clear pink dye on the fold. I got this on my first IC, then had a bfp the next day. So, it could be linked! Will be following to see any updates :)

Hi snuggles. I've been stalking this thread. Just wanted to say that on your last test I see clear pink dye on the fold. I got this on my first IC, then had a bfp the next day. So, it could be linked! Will be following to see any updates :)

ooh thanks for the info! What dpo were you when you got your bfp?

Here's another fun one. I dipped the test in DR Pepper (10 calorie) and it gave me this!

Enjoy!

Attachments

• photo (54).jpg
    photo (54).jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 13

I got the pink line at the fold on 8 dpo, stared at it for aaaaages wondering if it meant anything, decided it didn't and threw it away. Then tested again at 9 dpo with a shop bought test and it was quite a clear bfp. I love your IC experiment, but I'd defo be testing with an FRER if I was you!! :thumbup:

I got the pink line at the fold on 8 dpo, stared at it for aaaaages wondering if it meant anything, decided it didn't and threw it away. Then tested again at 9 dpo with a shop bought test and it was quite a clear bfp. I love your IC experiment, but I'd defo be testing with an FRER if I was you!! :thumbup:

I'll probably end up getting a frer eventually. I was trying not to have to spend the big bucks until i was ready to "confirm" or not. AF is due on Friday, so i'm trying to wait until then. But I might go crazy first. lol

Here's this afternoon's test. But now my dilema is that I drank 1/2 monster about 1 hour and a half from testing. I just couldn't keep my eyes open otherwise and coffee was upsetting my stomach. So now I don't know if the line is getting darker, or if it's just from the monster.

Do ya'll think it would effect it that much? I might just have to wait and see what tomorrow's fmu test shows. But tomorrow seems so far away!!!!

Attachments

• photo (38)_opt.jpg
    photo (38)_opt.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 21
Hey snuggles I used to check cp to make sure I didn't get pregnant! I clearly knew when I was ov'ing in those days as it was open, literally open. I knew when I wasn't it was right shut. Felt like your lips are ready to kiss someone, peck on the cheek type kiss. As for the position, I think it is different for everyone. High or low, everyone is diff it appears. And! It moves all the friggin time lol. Mine is currently very high and proper tight shut but it has low over the past few weeks.

Hope it helps (??) girls should check their cp to help conceive as after a while you do learn to know when ur ov'ing coz it's open. My advice is ignore the bit about low or high or soft xxx

Hey snuggles I used to check cp to make sure I didn't get pregnant! I clearly knew when I was ov'ing in those days as it was open, literally open. I knew when I wasn't it was right shut. Felt like your lips are ready to kiss someone, peck on the cheek type kiss. As for the position, I think it is different for everyone. High or low, everyone is diff it appears. And! It moves all the friggin time lol. Mine is currently very high and proper tight shut but it has low over the past few weeks.

Hope it helps (??) girls should check their cp to help conceive as after a while you do learn to know when ur ov'ing coz it's open. My advice is ignore the bit about low or high or soft xxx

yes. but here's the thing. When i am doing other things (not checking my cp), I get shocks, or twinges, and i know that my cp is changing. This can happen several times throughout the day and it seems more sensitive after O. So when I'm walking through the neighborhood and I suddenly get a shock in my vagina, I'm like oh my cervix just changed position how random.

Is that normal, or am I just really in tune to what my body is doing?

Yes u must b haha u r funny. Mine does move a lot but the diff feelings and twinges I feel aren't my cervix moving, it's my uterus. Mine is anteverted and to the left but it moves and corrects itself. I have past issues and was under the hosp for a good while so they said that's wat it was. So strange.... Aren't r bodies amazing. And annoying!!! Ha x

Do another test xxx

Not a happy morning on my end. Nothing like waking up and plugging in your latest temp only to have FF tell you oh hey! Looks like you DIDNT ovulate after all! So much for 8dpo :cry:
I know I havent been perfect in timing each morning (we are in that awkward do we leave the air conditioner on or not phase as well) and to top it off we just changed the blanket on our bed the other day (so now I am super cold when I sleep)
I don't know. Having PCOS I am leaning towards believing FF and just saying I am out this time around, even though I was so hopeful. I guess we will see if I even get an AF this time around. It isnt that I assumed I would be lucky this very first cycle trying again, but I thought at the very least I was trending towards having some picture of a normal cycle...
Sorry for being a downer. I just know that many of you can relate.

Not a happy morning on my end. Nothing like waking up and plugging in your latest temp only to have FF tell you oh hey! Looks like you DIDNT ovulate after all! So much for 8dpo :cry:
I know I havent been perfect in timing each morning (we are in that awkward do we leave the air conditioner on or not phase as well) and to top it off we just changed the blanket on our bed the other day (so now I am super cold when I sleep)
I don't know. Having PCOS I am leaning towards believing FF and just saying I am out this time around, even though I was so hopeful. I guess we will see if I even get an AF this time around. It isnt that I assumed I would be lucky this very first cycle trying again, but I thought at the very least I was trending towards having some picture of a normal cycle...
Sorry for being a downer. I just know that many of you can relate.

LimeFerrett- I'm so sorry. What cd are you then? i hate having annovulatory cycles, those are the worst. I have PCOS as well, and had my first 2 pregnancies using fertility treatments/medications. I was pleasantly surprised when I started having pretty regular cycles ON MY OWN starting last march. But sadly since then I have had 2 chemical pregnancies.

Just keep in mind that it could take healthy couples on average a year to get pregnant. Have you spoken with your dr about ttc, and if so is he/she going to recommend a course of treatment for your pcos?

10DPO today, and I'm just going to chalk yesterdays test up to a really bad pink evap. Again with the love hate relationship with ic's. I feel like I'm out this month only because I feel like AF is coming at any moment. I went to bed with really bad cramps last night, and woke up pretty crampy this morning. AF is due in 3 days so we'll see. I'll keep posting pics until AF or I see 2 LINES.

I hope everyone is having a great morning!

Attachments

• photo (37).jpg
    photo (37).jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 18
I am CD 29 today. I am currently shopping around for a new Dr, as I only have one on my plan locally, and when I went to her it was a downright horror story. I will post at some point about it, but the highlights were no air conditioning on a 98 degree day, open window on the ground floor of the exam room at the end of the table, unsanitary conditions, paper thin walls and being shouted at for the "irresponsible decision to reproduce without being married"... Was refused any sort of medical help till I lost weight (she didnt want to help me because I am divorced and not re married yet) what a witch...
Anyways I plan on going to a new Dr but I am still looking.

I am sorry to hear about the chemical pregnancies :(

I am CD 29 today. I am currently shopping around for a new Dr, as I only have one on my plan locally, and when I went to her it was a downright horror story. I will post at some point about it, but the highlights were no air conditioning on a 98 degree day, open window on the ground floor of the exam room at the end of the table, unsanitary conditions, paper thin walls and being shouted at for the "irresponsible decision to reproduce without being married"... Was refused any sort of medical help till I lost weight (she didnt want to help me because I am divorced and not re married yet) what a witch...
Anyways I plan on going to a new Dr but I am still looking.

I am sorry to hear about the chemical pregnancies :(

thanks. Holy crap she sounds horrible. Finding the right dr. is the key to getting treatment/help concieving. If you get a horrid one, you'll have a horrible experience. My first dr. was so sweet while ttc, but once we got pregnant we became another number and she didn't listen to anything I had to say. Which lead to complications toward the end, ended up being hospitalized for early labor.

Good luck with your search!!!:hugs:

10DPO today, and I'm just going to chalk yesterdays test up to a really bad pink evap. Again with the love hate relationship with ic's. I feel like I'm out this month only because I feel like AF is coming at any moment. I went to bed with really bad cramps last night, and woke up pretty crampy this morning. AF is due in 3 days so we'll see. I'll keep posting pics until AF or I see 2 LINES.

I hope everyone is having a great morning!

I must have line eye, I can see a faint line on this! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->