• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Just for fun to pass the time in 2ww. Hpt experiment.

10DPO today, and I'm just going to chalk yesterdays test up to a really bad pink evap. Again with the love hate relationship with ic's. I feel like I'm out this month only because I feel like AF is coming at any moment. I went to bed with really bad cramps last night, and woke up pretty crampy this morning. AF is due in 3 days so we'll see. I'll keep posting pics until AF or I see 2 LINES.

I hope everyone is having a great morning!

I must have line eye, I can see a faint line on this! X

No you're not having line eye. I thought i saw a line this morning, but it was so faint I couldn't tell if it had any color to it or not. I don't think it did.
If it were a true line wouldn't it be getting darker by now? So at this point I'm just telling myself that any faint line is an evap until proven darker. lol.

Snuggles I think it's going to be super cruel if all this just leads to a BFN in the end. There seems to be too many signs!!!

Snuggles I reckon those pains like af were implantation as u sed they r like af coming. Don't suppose u feel like crap aswell? If it was implantation then the lines would b mega faint an prob will b for another week!! Or get darker depending on how quick ur hormones double or triple..... Got a feeling about u missus. U remind me of me xxxxxx loads of luck xxxxx

Snuggles I see a line on this one, too, and I seem to be the only one who didn't see one yesterday!

citrisfruit- i agree it would be cruel! And to top it off I have 2 little ones so you think I would know what to look out for, but noooooo here I am still analyzing every symptom and seeing faint lines on everything it seems.

K4tle2- you're so cute. Thanks. With my last pregnancy I got a faint faint line on 10dpo, a faint line on 11dpo and my bfp on 12. so I know i still have time. I just get anxious when I start to see a line because I've already had 2 chemicals before and it would be super frustrating to have a third. And yes I am starting to feel like crap, but i think my 5 year old is starting to come down with something. it's official, school has started!!

drjo718- lol. I'm surprised ya'll can see any lines at all to be honest. They seem so faint in person and for it to actually show up in a picture amazes me. The problem with IC's is the inability to distinguish a faint fain bfp from an evap. This is what drives women mad in the 2ww. Me included!!

Thanks ya'll for the support and hang in there with me for a few more days.

Just wanted to pop in and tell you, I'v e followed this thread so far and I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the lines get darker!!

11dpo. Much of the same. AF is still 2 days away, and today is my Birthday!
Happy Birthday to me!!!!!

Attachments

• photo (53)_opt (1).jpg
    photo (53)_opt (1).jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 15
Happy Birthday Snuggles...when I first looked I thought I saw something but I am SUPER BAD in reading lines....hopefully others can see it...can you do that "invert" thing people seem to do on here?

desi-lol i'm bad at reading lines too. I see something in real life, but the photo doesn't capture it very well. Which leaves me wondering if my mind is playing tricks on me, which very well could be the case.
Here is the inverted pic, although I can't really see anything on there. Granted this is all done before my first cup of coffee.

Attachments

• 11dpo invert.png
    11dpo invert.png
    42.9 KB · Views: 4
Yeah....I don't see anything on there..btw, HOW do you do inverted pics??? On your phone or an app? I have an andriod..

But as they say the show ain't over until AF shows..................................ugh..I want to test so bad right now...

But as they say the show ain't over until AF shows..................................ugh..I want to test so bad right now...

Awe, how many dpo are you? When are you going to start testing?

And yes. I still have 2 more days before AF, so anything can happen but it's starting to seem less likely!

And to tweek, it's not on my phone. It's a website called countdown to pregnancy where you can re-size, tweek and invert your photos.

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/photo_editor.php#400,300

Awe, how many dpo are you? When are you going to start testing?

And yes. I still have 2 more days before AF, so anything can happen but it's starting to seem less likely!

And to tweek, it's not on my phone. It's a website called countdown to pregnancy where you can re-size, tweek and invert your photos.

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/photo_editor.php#400,300

I am 7/8 DPO. I thought I would start testing on Saturday but I think I will give in and test tomorrow. I only have four ICs left but I just placed an order on Amazon so they should arrive on Friday.....

Happy birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If anything this month has taught me that cheapies suck and I will only test once AF is due from now on. I am still waiting for AF:growlmad: Last time I tested was saturday. AF was due sunday. I don't want to test again though because the last 2 days I have seen a slight light brown colour to my CM. I assumed that meant AF was arriving. Still waiting. Maybe I will finally test tomorrow...only because we are having our 6 year anniversary dinner and I want to know if I can drink. Hoping either AF shows or I get a BFP so it makes the decision easy. If I have no AF and a BFN I won't be able to do it lol. Yikes my ticker says I am on cycle day 4. That means 4 days late. What the hell is up with this month.

If anything this month has taught me that cheapies suck and I will only test once AF is due from now on. I am still waiting for AF:growlmad: Last time I tested was saturday. AF was due sunday. I don't want to test again though because the last 2 days I have seen a slight light brown colour to my CM. I assumed that meant AF was arriving. Still waiting. Maybe I will finally test tomorrow...only because we are having our 6 year anniversary dinner and I want to know if I can drink. Hoping either AF shows or I get a BFP so it makes the decision easy. If I have no AF and a BFN I won't be able to do it lol. Yikes my ticker says I am on cycle day 4. That means 4 days late. What the hell is up with this month.

lol yes cheapies suck! But that's why they are cheap. I figure if I get a decent line on a cheapie then I should get a line on a regular test, like a frer. It doesn't however keep me from overanalyzing even the faintest of lines. hahah. At least it keeps me from spending a ton of money testing.

Good Luck to you and fingers crossed. I hope you get your answer soon.

Hope you get your answer too. We are going out to catch a Football game tomorrow night at a local sports bar tomorrow and I wish I had known so I could have a couple drinks. It is too early for me to test so I will just have to avoid it and drink some iced tea or lemonade :(!

Hope you get your answer too. We are going out to catch a Football game tomorrow night at a local sports bar tomorrow and I wish I had known so I could have a couple drinks. It is too early for me to test so I will just have to avoid it and drink some iced tea or lemonade :(!

Boo. That's the downside of the TWW. I completely feel ya. I can't have a drink on my birthday because I just don't know. One min. I think I see a faint line, and then the next (like this morning's test) nothing.
So we are in the TWW limbo

all right here we go! tested with smu just because it's what i do. haha
Any who, the top test is mine, and the bottom one is the monster test for comparison. I just wanted to see if the line was even in the proper place. And no the tests didn't touch each other.
1st pic- natural pic. I did nothing to this one
2nd pic- tweeked pic
3rd pic- inverted tweeked pic

what do ya'll think? Should I get a FRER or wait a couple more days?

Attachments

• photo (55).jpg
    photo (55).jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 7
  • photo (55)_opt (1).jpg
    photo (55)_opt (1).jpg
    102.8 KB · Views: 10
  • 11dpo invert.png
    11dpo invert.png
    201 KB · Views: 9

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online