Kay's Christmas Journal 2019

So my mum wanted ideas for the boys and I sent her their public wish list (I have one I give out to people and one that's just for me to buy from so I'm not putting the things they've asked Santa for on the list for others to buy) anyway with ds1&2 being so difficult to buy for I've had to transfer some of my ideas over to her list. She's bought a few bits and now I don't know if she's finished or waiting for pay day and I kind of want to buy the things left but then I'll need to find more ideas for her :haha: but I feel like if I ask them I'm basically saying "buy them more/is that ALL you're getting?"

She usually gets them a few things each, so I can't even sort of go "oh 1 thing each has gone, we're good to go" but maybe she's bought other things elsewhere.

I've just ordered my mum and her husband this cute little tree ornament that has 2 penguins in hats with their names on and 'merry Christmas' at the bottom. I think that'll be it for them now as it's so hard to buy for them. It's basically token gifts at this point

Aww that sounds lovely :)
I always struggle with ideas for family too.

It's so hard when they can just buy what they want, isn't it? And he has dietary requirements now so I can't get nice chocolates or biscuits any more as I don't know what he can eat.
I think I'm getting there. I've got 3 people outside of family to buy for and some snacks for BIL and SIL to make up their gifts.
There's a few games and dvds or other electrical that I'm hoping to get deals on at the end of the month. Then a couple of other bits for the boys and that'll be it unless they specify any thing

The majority of ds2 clothes turned up and they've sent the wrong t-shirt. I've contacted them but it's such an inconvenience

If it was one he'd wear then I'd have just kept it as they cost the same, but it's not really him and is kind of seasonal (sloth snowboarding) where as the other was a football one

I hope they sort it out quickly for you.

Thanks, me too. Even if I can just return it to store safe messing around I'll go with that haha

Hope you get the t shirt sorted out!
I feel the same with family gifts.

Wow I didn't expect a reply until office hours tomorrow, but I've just had an email saying that they are sending out a new one, I can return the other one to the store too.

With how much I've managed to do since the 1st I'm hoping I can have at least ordered every thing by the end of November, with a little put by in case they ask for anything last minute

That's great. It's nice when companies are on the ball like that.

You're so organised! :)

I've surprised myself as I only had about 5 gifts before November.

I added a couple more bits to the boys list and told my mum it was updated and she said she would look as she isn't done with it yet so at least I know now :haha:

Yeah I'm really pleased with the service and as DH can take it when he's going there anyway I basically don't have to do anything which is a bonus (and sort of the point of online shopping) they gave me a £3 voucher for the inconvenience so will put that towards any baby things I need as it's got 90 days on it

Shoot me now, just ordered ds4 a singing Baby Shark puppet.
Ordered ds1 a heat changing mug that has Jim from Friday Night Dinner on it and a few other bits. Updated list

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->