Kay's Christmas Journal 2019

Got ds1 and 2 new bedding sets. Feels boring but it's always so hard to make up their numbers without either buying useless tat or it all being on tech for ds1 so I decided that can be their "something you need."
Also got ds1 a funny (possibly not entirely appropriate but he is almost 14) battle ships game called Battlesh*ts. It's themed like a toilet and the ship's are.... well... you can guess :xmas13::xmas20:

I've actually bought my two new bedding sets too! :haha: also! Loving the battleshits game, is it wrong that I want it? And even more inappropriately... my 7 and 5 year old would love that! Bad mam alert!

Where did you get the battleshits game from? I want it :haha:

I've actually bought my two new bedding sets too! :haha: also! Loving the battleshits game, is it wrong that I want it? And even more inappropriately... my 7 and 5 year old would love that! Bad mam alert!

Haha don't worry, I expect the others will want to play it with him too. Ds2s mug that I ordered yesterday says "I'm one fart away from a poo" too! :xmas20:

I didn't realise until it arrived yesterday, it actually comes with flies too which I think are the "hits"

Haha don't worry, I expect the others will want to play it with him too. Ds2s mug that I ordered yesterday says "I'm one fart away from a poo" too! :xmas20:

Hahaha your joking! I actually have that mug here :haha: so I'm just as bad!!

Screenshot_20191103-100626_Gallery.jpg

Hahaha awesome. He's the windiest child I know and it's become a running joke in our house, so it had to be done.

Hahaha awesome. He's the windiest child I know and it's become a running joke in our house, so it had to be done.

Well all four of us are exactly the same in this house! I'm sure when the baby is here he will be exactly the same, fully stocked ready for the explosions :haha:

I'm so glad I didn't go out today. I've had so many deliveries all in a short space of time. Would have been embarrassing having to collect them from the neighbours.
Still waiting on 3 Amazon items, an asda order and sports direct order and one from the book people. Think that's it...

I almost tried to convince ds3 to go to the park for "pe" but glad I didn't

Went to get some mice for the snake and flea stuff for the furry ones at pets at home and ds3 picked out some things for the dog for Christmas :haha:

I couldn't do that, I'm terrified of mice :haha:

Haha they are frozen but I know that doesn't always make a difference. We have some bugs in resin blocks and some of the big spiders still freak me out

Eek! My DH always shows me the frozen trays of mice and rats in Jollyes pet store because he knows I can't stand them :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->