KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

Morning Tiff. I'm doin good. Gave myself a worry this am, had to pee at 5:30 this am and thought i saw tinted brown when i wiped but the lights were dimmed and i didn't have my contacts in (blind as a bat, too) so it was probably nothing :dohh: I'm lucky i can see my hand without my glasses on :blush:

On the lighter side I went shopping with DH last night for bathing suit and when i came out of the changing room I asked him if he found anything. He actually blushed and said no that he was looking at baby clothes :hugs: I guess he's starting to adjust :happydance:

Morning Tiff. I'm doin good. Gave myself a worry this am, had to pee at 5:30 this am and thought i saw tinted brown when i wiped but the lights were dimmed and i didn't have my contacts in (blind as a bat, too) so it was probably nothing :dohh: I'm lucky i can see my hand without my glasses on :blush:

On the lighter side I went shopping with DH last night for bathing suit and when i came out of the changing room I asked him if he found anything. He actually blushed and said no that he was looking at baby clothes :hugs: I guess he's starting to adjust :happydance:

Awww so cute! DB is starting to share little anecdotes with me about cute kids he sees during the day "there were the cutest little boys playing on the subway..." -- he won't fully admit it, but he can't wait to be a daddy! :)

Jeez you guys are making me all excited to see DB tonight haha

And I make them here:

https://www.dazzlejunction.com/blinkie-maker/

Love it! Thanks girl :) Much easier to use pre-made ones... I never know what to write!

Thanks! I'm having a boring day at work and need to do something haha... last week I made over my cubicle, so now I'm out of things to do!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->