KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

i might have to take my counter away...its making me panic haha....cos im seeing it saying that im in one of my most fertile days and i turn out not to have caught it this month i will kick myself lol....but at same time its good to know...

i might have to take my counter away...its making me panic haha....cos im seeing it saying that im in one of my most fertile days and i turn out not to have caught it this month i will kick myself lol....but at same time its good to know...

It's very good to know for sure! Just try not to stress, and use it as a guide... and :sex: :sex: :sex: as much as you can!!

i like looking at it too....and trying not 2 stress.....but i wanna BD loads in next 3 days....but it was never really sussed out if i could do it 2 much....1 said u cant do it too much and 1 said i should wait for atleast 24hrs for sperm 2 regenerate kinda thing lol

i like looking at it too....and trying not 2 stress.....but i wanna BD loads in next 3 days....but it was never really sussed out if i could do it 2 much....1 said u cant do it too much and 1 said i should wait for atleast 24hrs for sperm 2 regenerate kinda thing lol

I always wonder about that too!! Hmmm what do you ladies think?

i think i may just BD every night for next 3 days...plus longer most likely even after it says i ov....

I am BD every other day but that's only because I feel like DH has a lower sperm count.

hmmmmm now u got me wondering...as my hubby is diabetic im wondering same thing....oooooh what 2 do ......

Wow busy thread again today lol! How is everyone??? :hugs:

Welcome Rachie Rach :hugs: were all nuts on here but thats just great! lol :haha:

Well I took the test this morning, and not that suprised to say it was a BFN...... going to test again in about a week I think..... depending on how I feel still.... But my temps are really low for the third day running now, so Im not holding out much hope.... nevermind.... more :sex: :blush:

Ohh I'm sorry Emily :hugs: Don't lose hope yet though, it's still early!

Ladies, I'll be back later, I am quite tired. Going to watch barney with LO :wacko:

funny cos i was looking at new pics for my thingy too......

oooh hmmmm i think im ov......im feeling it.......s**t!....how long if any of ya get em get ov pains for? x.....its also on my right side i always get em stronger on right side...i dunno if its a good or bad thing but always feels more uncomfy :(

Zara find an anne geddes baby pic and we can be the anne geddes clan haha

Ladies, I'll be back later, I am quite tired. Going to watch barney with LO :wacko:

Its ok hun, Im thinking it might have been ovulation now.... not sure cause Id thought my temps would have gone back up..... :shrug: the spotting has stopped again so god knows lol :haha: Im just gonna leave it be and probley make an appointment with my dr and see what they say :shrug:

Have a good nap! I'll be at my desk, jealous of your snooze because I could really use one right about now :p

Heya all. Just dropping in to say Hi - I have been busy all day today so couldn't make it here for a while. I got back from a romantic dinner DH few minutes ago - guess I have lots to read. So be back after reading all the chit chat. :hugs:

Emily, I am sure it is way too early for a BFP. Look at me, I didn't get one until AF was LATE!

Hey ladies, dinner and dishes all done again for today.
Just finished catching up on the goings on here.

Where did you ladies get the anne geddes avatars from??

Hi ladies can I join you please :)
A little about me....

My name is Rachael I'm 31 :/ have 3 boys already.... Michael 13, Cameron 10 and Ben who's 9 on the 26th of august....
After many years with the coil (copper one) me and my hubby drew decided we wanna try for that ever elusive baby girl.... One last try.... So in October 2010 I had coil out... And been trying ever since.... On my march cycle this year I did catch on but ended in it being ectopic.... :( I was crushed we didn't discover it was ectopic until I was 12 ish weeks.... No damage was done cos the baby didn't develop... :( so I had the meth shot to dissolve the pregnancy.... Now I am still waiting for my af ro return getting really stressed wi waiting for her now.... I needed to join another group cos all the ladies that I was in a group with have all got pregnant and some are even having their babies now.... I know I can get pregnant but I'm just really struggling with it now....

Thanks for listening and hopefully we can have some chats and laughs along the way xxx

Welcome to our crazy group, Rachael. I've updated you on the members list.

I'm so sorry about your ectopic - but this is what we are here for to send positive thoughts and dust out to everyone! :dust:

How long are your cycles hun?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->