KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

p.s. I would love to know how you guys have the stuff everytime you post like ttc#1 and the how long you have been trying and whatnot

You can make a ticker by going to lilypie.com or thebump.com or countdownpregnancy.com just google it.

I made my TTC pic on photobucket

p.s. I would love to know how you guys have the stuff everytime you post like ttc#1 and the how long you have been trying and whatnot

you tlaking about our signatures

click on user cp near the top of the page
On the left hand side you will see a column of different things
one of them is edit signature - there you can add a ticker or a few words

for the tickers - there are loads of site you can go to for them, enter your details and get the BB code then add it in edit signature

How bad is it that everyone in my office has been eating my homemade guacamole since 10 am? Haha... I hope it's another chatty day on here - so entertaining!

Hey girls and welcome

Hope your all well

Oh tiff you do make me laugh lol

How bad is it that everyone in my office has been eating my homemade guacamole since 10 am? Haha... I hope it's another chatty day on here - so entertaining!

He he is was moving to fast for me I'm slow lol. Every time I thought I'd caught up another page appeared lol.

It made me giggle reading it all tho

He he is was moving to fast for me I'm slow lol. Every time I thought I'd caught up another page appeared lol.

It made me giggle reading it all tho

I know!! it was flying yesterday!! some hilarious topics of conversation :)

Well Ladies I am out and about for a bit, dont have too much fun without me and let mem know what you think of my signature.

Love your signature!!!
Loving the autumn feel to it!!! Trying to make your own little pumpkin! hehe

Anyone have anything exciting planned for this weekend? Haha other than :sex:

LO is having a sleepover tonight with his grandma- she's coming to our house so no :sex: but that's okay because it was grrreeeatt lastnight hahah

and then tomorrow he is going to his grandpas so it's just me and DH all to ourselves...This should be fun!

Yeah - I have a 21st birthday party!!! I thought I was too old for those parties!! but apparently not!! still need to get into my dress up box and find my mask

Might find a few more bits to spice things up a bit
hehe

masquerade party - I think I have a sequine cat mask and a bunny mask
hhhmm giving me loads of ideas

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g