KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

Is there a better/more accurate way out of the two? Does it make a difference?

I also PIAC

I will be testing either 30 or 31st Aug
Are we going to make a list somewhere??

Well peeing in a cup is known to be accurate because you can control just how much gets on the stick AND for how long. So for mornings when you don't have enough pee, or too much.. it helps. I always pee in a cup. I bought those cheap paper cups from Target, the little bathroom cups.. and use those. Works awesome!

Well I POAS because I am not special and know how to hold my hand the right way where I don't PISS on it. I don't spray neither.

Hope you ladies can take my jokes and sarcasm :rofl:

Well I POAS because I am not special and know how to hold my hand the right way where I don't PISS on it. I don't spray neither.

Hope you ladies can take my jokes and sarcasm :rofl:

One time when I POAS I had it at a weird angle and it splashed everywhere!!!!!!!!!!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Ok Confession: I GET IT ON MY HAND WHEN I PIAC!! haha

I swear my iPhone has a mind of it's own - one app is telling me that my "TEST DAY" is Sept. 1, the other is saying Aug. 30th. I'm going to go with Aug. 30, because that's 28 days. So testing the 30th or 31st :)

I have written out a list of our testing dates.
Do you want me to put it up here??

I swear my iPhone has a mind of it's own - one app is telling me that my "TEST DAY" is Sept. 1, the other is saying Aug. 30th. I'm going to go with Aug. 30, because that's 28 days. So testing the 30th or 31st :)

We will test together on the......31st!

We will test together on the......31st!

Sounds good!! For some reason I'm way more excited to test this month... hmmm...

and it's funny because I'm just entering my fertile period... I can't let myself get my hopes up!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->