KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

well i might be going away earlier than i thought and be 2 weeks not 1 lol....chances r we r coming back on 30th so if i dont which i wont!! get af by then, then i will test on 31st lol

Oh no I can't join you in the poas party I'm after all you. I will have to hold one just for myself :(. Lol

Stupid long cycles ha ha

Jemma0717 - 31 August

FragileDoll - 31 August

JBear85 - 31 August

Zaney - 31 August

Skweek35 - 31 August

Pip squeak - 7 September

i doubt id be able to get a test on holiday hahahaha....but put me down for the 30th lol....cos if no af i will be straight home and testing haha

ok change me to 31st pmsl......might aswell all test at that time....

I can't get till the 7th September I'm drtermind I'm not doing one before this date

When I see holly right now it reminds me of my boobs. I think they grew overnight... they HURT and my stupid bras are almost too small!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol tiff......and i would just like to say this is weird that when we all started this thread we was all different times for af and bd etc.....

they say women that r close together seem to sync there cycles....we must be close if all now due around same time! x

lol tiff......and i would just like to say this is weird that when we all started this thread we was all different times for af and bd etc.....

they say women that r close together seem to sync there cycles....we must be close if all now due around same time! x

This is soo the truth. I also have shorter cycles tho!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->