KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

lol tiff......and i would just like to say this is weird that when we all started this thread we was all different times for af and bd etc.....

they say women that r close together seem to sync there cycles....we must be close if all now due around same time! x

DITTO to that!!!!
We must all be really close - in more ways than one!!

im just going my my last cycle.....which was bit early but would have been right if the cycle b4 that wasnt late ....i think that was a chemical...so now just wondering if that has affected me in some way delaying pregnancy i dont know but gonna find out!!

ok TEAM COOCHIE testing list is on page 219!!

I have added almost everyone - just need the newbies testing dates - as soon as I get them I will add them too

Well ladies I'm off from the office for the weekend - I'll be checking in on my phone but not nearly as often (I'm sure I'll have loads to catch up on next week!)

Have a lovely weekend, loads of :sex: :sex: :sex:, and I'll talk to you all soon~! :)

Oh Jen we will miss you! Have a good weekend and lots of :sex: !!!!!!

speak soon Jen...enjoy ya weekend and if i dont speak 2 u b4 then ill try and get on while im away...depends if i get connection or not haha x

Well ladies I'm off from the office for the weekend - I'll be checking in on my phone but not nearly as often (I'm sure I'll have loads to catch up on next week!)

Have a lovely weekend, loads of :sex: :sex: :sex:, and I'll talk to you all soon~! :)

Have a great weekend with tons of :sex: and :holly:

Talk to ya soon, hun.

Oh I hope the 31st is lucky for you girls too I will cross my fingers for you all

Oh that would be fab he he. I do have a good feeling about this month but we will see.

OOOOhhhh I noticed Emily had changed her font, size and colour.
Think I might explore the options there too

Ohhh I love pink too it's my fav colour.

Pink was the colour theme at my wedding

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->