KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

hello there ladies
My man also decided to wake me up this morning - but wasnt as early as that!
I didnt mind my wake up call though
teehee

hahaha Carla.....

I had my little 1 wake me up about 5am this morning....then she went to sleep hour later...i also went back to sleep had bad dream...:( then i woke up about 7ish....and well little 1 was up hour later! haha

oh no Zara - the joys of having little ones - although I cant wait for those days!!!

very strange thing happening with me - EWCM but digi opk saying - O!! not smiley like I expected!!
Whats going on???
Smiley in the next day or 2 then?
What do you think?

I wish I could help Carla but I have never used one of those and don't plan on it--I think it would just confuse me and stress me out

no idea i dont use opk....

i do know that i aint sure what mine is doing i think ov was too quick for me this time lol...so may not have got enough BD in as we have been sooooo busy with everything else x

We are just :sex: every other day allll the way till testing day! No stressin here!

thanks though Tiff,

I used them for the first time last month as I have PCOS and didnt know if I was OV'ing and if so when OV'ing. To my surprise I got my first smiley on CD16. I am now CD17 and still no smiley.

Is my PCOS really kicking in now??

I think my man is taking the TTC thing very seriously - check out my charts

since I asked him if we can seriously try this month or pack it in for a while we have been BDing just about every day!!
Lucky me!!

Ohhh for some reason I didn't know you had PCOS....did you do anything different this month? Like take anything different that may delay ovulation?

nope
not taking any meds unless the 1 day of chinese tea made a difference
In which case I am defo not taking them again!!!

Good morning ladies looks like last nite was a busy nite on here! Whewwww.... I think i may be sorta caught up! It's so great that so many seem to be in the TWW at the same time, we can all distract each other :thumbup: I'm just poppin in to say hi and see ya all in a week :cry: Goin to the beach and got no I-phone so i'll talk to ya when i get back. Till then.....

:sex::sex::sex::sex::spermy::spermy::spermy::spermy:
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:
:af::af::af::af::af::af::af::af::af::af::af::af::af:
:bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp:

I'll talk to ya all monday, stressing i'm sure about 1st dr. appt on Tuesday:wacko:

I really dont know, My temps are going down at the mo so according to temps not yet. My temps usually drop just before I OV, so hopefully in the next day or 2 then.

Hi Christina, Hope you have a lovely time at the beach!!! catch some rays for me too please!!! I could so do with walking along a sandy beach - something I really miss from Cape Town!!!

and dont worry there is loads of :sex: :sex::sex::sex: going on here teehee

Good morning ladies looks like last nite was a busy nite on here! Whewwww.... I think i may be sorta caught up! It's so great that so many seem to be in the TWW at the same time, we can all distract each other :thumbup: I'm just poppin in to say hi and see ya all in a week :cry: Goin to the beach and got no I-phone so i'll talk to ya when i get back. Till then.....

:sex::sex::sex::sex::spermy::spermy::spermy::spermy:
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:
:af::af::af::af::af::af::af::af::af::af::af::af::af:
:bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp:

I'll talk to ya all monday, stressing i'm sure about 1st dr. appt on Tuesday:wacko:

Hi, Christina - we'll miss ya here hun! Have fun and good luck for your first doctor's appointment. Hope everything goes well and enjoy yourself at the beach! :hugs:

Worrying.....about where I am going to put a baby in my house. We have 2 rooms upstairs and 1 down. I refuse to put Landon downstairs since he is only 5 and there is ground access down there and I feel he's too old to share a room with a baby. Crap. Guess a nursery in my small room? :wacko:

Carla - I do not use OPKs so not sure what's going on. But I can tell you what the ladies who use OPKs told me is - when you get a smiley that means you are going to Ov around 24-48 hours and keep DTD in a row of 3 days once you get a smiley.

You already got a smiley once on CD16 - you wont get a smiley again once you get it already. Just BD a lot from CD16 onwards to CD19. :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->