KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

Tiff, even we all think this is your and Zara's month! :dust:

And yeah - even we have only 3 bedrooms in our house and we do not live alone. DH's parents also lives with us - each room is divided so I'm guessing to make a small nursery within my room in the corner. Will make another one once we get our own house.

Carla - I do not use OPKs so not sure what's going on. But I can tell you what the ladies who use OPKs told me is - when you get a smiley that means you are going to Ov around 24-48 hours and keep DTD in a row of 3 days once you get a smiley.

You already got a smiley once on CD16 - you wont get a smiley again once you get it already. Just BD a lot from CD16 onwards to CD19. :dust:

Hi Ana, I'm still bored,

the smiley I got on CD16 was last cycle. I'm now on CD17 of a new cycle, so I guess I just need to calm down, relax and be a bit more patient!!

hello everyone, How are you. I have to leave here a little after 9:30 for work. Im working 10am to 2pm mountain time.

Just wanted to thank you ladies for not being judgmental towards young moms :flower: I see it quite a bit and it breaks me heart

Carla - I do not use OPKs so not sure what's going on. But I can tell you what the ladies who use OPKs told me is - when you get a smiley that means you are going to Ov around 24-48 hours and keep DTD in a row of 3 days once you get a smiley.

You already got a smiley once on CD16 - you wont get a smiley again once you get it already. Just BD a lot from CD16 onwards to CD19. :dust:

Hi Ana, I'm still bored,

the smiley I got on CD16 was last cycle. I'm now on CD17 of a new cycle, so I guess I just need to calm down, relax and be a bit more patient!!

Keep taking the OPKs till you get a smiley - sometimes you Ov early and late too. Hope this is your month. :dust:

hello everyone, How are you. I have to leave here a little after 9:30 for work. Im working 10am to 2pm mountain time.

Hello, Lacey. Doing good, how about you. Hope you have a good day - it's just so boring today at home.

Hi ladies, well after a rather frantic call from my mother - she is really doing my head in - we have decided to get a tempory engagement ring. Then when we go to Cape Town we will look into buying a bigger diamond and get my ring reset into something that I really want!!

And on that note I think I have settled on a ring that only cost £550!!! not too expensive, I think!!

Ok now I'm off to get ready for a friends 21st birthday party. Thought at 35 years old I was too old to attend those sort of parties! but hell what excuse do I need to party??

Have a good evening and be good

(Or be good at it!! teehee)

I am SWAMPED with school work today. We're going out of town August 22nd so I have to get a week ahead in my online class or I will be stuck at the beach writing a paper, not cool!!! I'll check back in later though!!

I am SWAMPED with school work today. We're going out of town August 22nd so I have to get a week ahead in my online class or I will be stuck at the beach writing a paper, not cool!!! I'll check back in later though!!

Good luck and have fun, Andrea. :flower:

Tiff, I'm in here just not feeling well. This is day 3 of me noticing a lot CM again and twinges in my right side yesterday as well as today - guess I'm going Ov tomorrow or on Monday? I hope so! Otherwise if I Ov today - then I'm missing my chance this cycle too - cause I'm stuck at my mom's place at the moment. Oh this sucks! :dohh:

Oh I'm sorry Ana :hugs: Today is a day I feel good for once and LO is leaving in about 15 min so I will have the house all to myself! I already threw the sheets in the wash so I will continue cleaning the house!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->