KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

Oh that's great - according to your ticker you're probably Ov today. Hope this is your month, hun! I really wanna see more BFPs this cycle!

Right with you hun, Im yawning and know its not gonna happen so wont bother lay down yet.... it just sucks big time :hugs:

I can't tolerate the silence in here lately - wondering what would I be like when some of the ladies will be away for either a trip to a beach or long holiday in the coming days.

lol I know what you mean hun, how fast everything can move is the reason I dont use the other thread, I just stick to this one, but lately its been moving so slowly im thinking about joining the other thread any way lol.... I think we just have to get used to the 35 pages one day and 2 the next lol, I thought I was gonna miss out on so much for not being on today and nope, just a couple of pages to read....:shrug:

The threads are unpredictable - like you just said one day 35 pages the other 2 pages. lol

Oh wow, I have to have the tv or music on, just for back ground... I hate silence, might think differently if I wasnt surrounded by neighbours lol:haha:

Id rather a 10-15 pages.... something I can keep up with but not so fast not so slow lol:haha:

Hahaha - I always put some music on in the background or just put the TV on and never watch it just hear the sounds. I hate silence too!

Tiff get your ass in here, or I'm gonna spank you. :growlmad:

lol jk, I'm off to take a bath. :hugs:

Hey Ladies,
Thank you for making me feel better. Im still depressed about this, but good news is I have a job interview with sears tuesday at noon

See ya, Emily. Hope you can sleep! I'm off - will see ya ladies in the afternoon. :hugs:

Hey Ladies,
Thank you for making me feel better. Im still depressed about this, but good news is I have a job interview with sears tuesday at noon

Oh thats great news hunnie :hugs: good luck at the interview :hugs:

Talk later FragileDoll :hugs:

Think Im going to go for the night and try to get some sleep :hugs: good night ladies :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->