KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

Ana - no need to worry - was defo an ID10t issue!!! I forgot to change the brackets back to square brackets!!! :dohh:

Haha - I loved that one too! Looks fab in your siggy! What are you going to do after you Ov? teehee

Tiff, even we all think this is your and Zara's month! :dust:

And yeah - even we have only 3 bedrooms in our house and we do not live alone. DH's parents also lives with us - each room is divided so I'm guessing to make a small nursery within my room in the corner. Will make another one once we get our own house.

going through the posts and saw that lol.....i do hope so ....also hope it will be urs hun....but i do know i aint done enough BD ....i didnt do it much b4 ov....but did day b4 lol and maybe today is the day but i read cervix should be high soft open and wet....mines wet...open and soft but its not exactly high it was this morning when i woke up for about half hour lmao....but after that id say its quite low....so dunno what stage im in but will BD 2night lol and also got the ov cramps x

Oh girl - I don't even know what does it mean when cervix is high or low. Dumbass?

apparently ur cervix when u ov should be SHOW soft high open and wet.....
but im just gonna see what happens now all i can do...and then its lowers again after and then dont quote me on this....it lowers to be ready for af....but then alot have said theres rises b4 af if pregnant...but they say again it can happen different times for different people x

Right - but how do you exactly check? finger? :blush:

no need to blush hun...many do it...i was bit embarresed at first but then i thought many women do it lol....so well best 2 know whats going on down there ay.....

and basically yeah ur finger...middle 1 is best as its longest haha...but u litterally just slide it in and u will feel ur cervix when i first did i was wtf is that!!!!....its round and has a hole only way i can describe it is like a volcano pmsl.....and if its easy 2 reach its low...if ya unsure if its high or low its middle and if u have trouble reaching it then its high :) and move ur finger about and well tmi...but u will get cm on ya finger and u can see colour or if its wet or sticky...or stretchy etc.....:) xxx

I am so discouraged right now. My plan was to DTD every other night....i tried to DTD and he REJECTED ME!!!!!!!!!! :nope::cry:

This was supposed to be my month :cry:

I am so discouraged right now. My plan was to DTD every other night....i tried to DTD and he REJECTED ME!!!!!!!!!! :nope::cry:

you probs got it more thasn me this month hun :blush: but we have had loads gone on but did it last 2 nights and about 3/4 days b4 ov...but think or thought i finished ov...but still got few cramps so really not sure....and will BD if hubby is feeling better

y did he reject u?? :(

you probs got it more thasn me this month hun :blush: but we have had loads gone on but did it last 2 nights and about 3/4 days b4 ov...but think or thought i finished ov...but still got few cramps so really not sure....and will BD if hubby is feeling better

y did he reject u?? :(

His comment "are you horny or are you after my sperm" He could probably tell I wasn't too horny and he hates that. I guess I understand him, he probably feels used. I am going to try to initiate something before DS gets home ;)

yeah get in the mood lol....make ya self horny haha and yeah u can see what hes saying...it must be different for them in a way but let him know ya doing it for both of u and its cos ya want to xx

Yeah I talked to him about it this AM and I apologized to him.

See, I am the only one really TTC...he's kinnda in the NTNP mood. His parents willl be PISSED when we get pregnant for financial purposes but I don't care what they think. So that's why he's kind of discouraged as well.

Anyways, here's a song that always puts me in a good mood:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pIOOwhmkoLo

This song is a good :sex: song:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s1XozsBN5Z4&ob=av2e

oooooh its always hard when family gets involved like that.... and if u both wasnt a baby then u should and can....ur the ones bringing it up not them x

morning ladies,
I got some cleaning to do today and I will be in and out today. keep me posted if anyone gets a BFP

No BFP's yet Lacey! We're all in our fertile period right now :)

This quietness is urkin me.............ANYONE THERE? I am going to start talking to myself https://www.pic4ever.com/images/dancegirl2.gif

90% going away 2moro....or wait as few days then go....but dunno what im gonna do when not on here....dunno if ill get as connection over there either

I'm hear now sorry been out all day.

How are you all today?

I still think it could be you month tiff

I am hoping it's my month! https://www.pic4ever.com/images/19.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member