KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

I dont know if im in the mood to :sex: I just feel depressed after losing my job. I hope i get this other job. I really need the income. My poor fiancee is making all the money it seems, but he has to pay child support. It is very hard to survive now a days it seems. Its almost 10pm here and Im exhausted. I guess all of this stress from today has caught up to me. I just feel like a POS right now because i failed at my job, but in reality it was not my fault. I have never been treated so bad at a job like I was at safeway. I hope sears will be better. Good news is if I get sears they can transfer me when I move because sears are everywhere. Everyone have a great night. Hopefully I will talk to you all tomorrow sometime. Im going to have to clean my house a little been so busy working.

Yeah, Tiff. Couldn't sleep last night and DH wanted me to get home at 10 am so went for a bath and now sitting ready waiting for him to pick me up. Have lots of BD - oh you're making me jealous we couldn't BD last night cause I was stuck in here at my mom's place.

We'll get down to BD as I reach home, hopefully. Too exhausted and feeling sleepy. Will get some sleep in the afternoon though. Have fun babe. :dust:

I'm so sorry you're going through all these, Lacey. You'll get this new job, hopefully. Don't stress over that job too much - you have the other opportunity to get away with! Hope you stick with the new job and help your fiancee. Goodnight and have fun. :hugs:

Hey iv got so much to catch up on only missed 1 night me and my little man stoped at my friends, as hubby is away this weekend.

Lacey so sorry to hear about your job things will work out I'm sure.

Hope you all doing good. I see most of you are in your fertile period crossing my fingers for you all.

And don't be going anywhere I need you I'm my 2ww which is not for a wile off lol. Can't do it in my own

just caught up,

loving the way u say about the english slang etc....i say bloody alot and ffs (for f*ck sake) lol

Lacey soz about ya job but good luck in ya interview....

loved all the blinkies too :) x

Sammi we will be here for each other :) xx

Tiff, even we all think this is your and Zara's month! :dust:

And yeah - even we have only 3 bedrooms in our house and we do not live alone. DH's parents also lives with us - each room is divided so I'm guessing to make a small nursery within my room in the corner. Will make another one once we get our own house.

going through the posts and saw that lol.....i do hope so ....also hope it will be urs hun....but i do know i aint done enough BD ....i didnt do it much b4 ov....but did day b4 lol and maybe today is the day but i read cervix should be high soft open and wet....mines wet...open and soft but its not exactly high it was this morning when i woke up for about half hour lmao....but after that id say its quite low....so dunno what stage im in but will BD 2night lol and also got the ov cramps x

Oh girl - I don't even know what does it mean when cervix is high or low. Dumbass?

apparently ur cervix when u ov should be SHOW soft high open and wet.....
but im just gonna see what happens now all i can do...and then its lowers again after and then dont quote me on this....it lowers to be ready for af....but then alot have said theres rises b4 af if pregnant...but they say again it can happen different times for different people x

Zara, did you Ov already? Your ticker says you have one day left to Ov - tomorrow? And dont worry about not DTD enough - you only need one of that :spermy: to accomplish the task!

i aint sure....i was having the sure signs of ov couple of days ago but never checked much after that ....so its still kinda new to me...but 2 afs ago i was week late but then the af after i was early so could be that it sort of would have been on time if i wasnt late...its all confusing haha......

im pretty sure i been ov last 2 days..and i BD on those days...i had cramps also last couple of days last night it was the strongest i think....was a bit like af pains???

oooooooh the waiting game haha...depending on how hubby is i may get another BD in but hes got a bit of a cold :( x

Hey iv got so much to catch up on only missed 1 night me and my little man stoped at my friends, as hubby is away this weekend.

Lacey so sorry to hear about your job things will work out I'm sure.

Hope you all doing good. I see most of you are in your fertile period crossing my fingers for you all.

And don't be going anywhere I need you I'm my 2ww which is not for a wile off lol. Can't do it in my own

I'm also not going newhere hun. I need ya'll too - TWW is a nightmare innit and ya can't survive alone. hehe

:hugs:

Hello ladies, seems you all had fun with those blinkies last night - might pinch one of them for now and then change it in a few days again.
Just love the 'SH I'm waiting to ovulate' blinkie!!! sooo cute!!

So sorry to hear about your job Lacey, Hang in there you will find another job in good time!!

Well it seems like all my worrying yesterday about having missed OV was in vain as I got my smiley face this morning. So will defo grab OH later for some BDing!!!

We also popped to the jewellers this morning and bought a ring - well not quiet what I wanted but the plan is to have this ring for now and then when we go to South Africa we will buy a bigger diamond there and have my ring reset into what I want.
So I am a very happy bunny at the mo.

Seems like its really quiet here at the mo, so I will be lurking/ popping in and out for the rest of today. Hopefully chat some of you on here then.
Have a good day.

Tiff, even we all think this is your and Zara's month! :dust:

And yeah - even we have only 3 bedrooms in our house and we do not live alone. DH's parents also lives with us - each room is divided so I'm guessing to make a small nursery within my room in the corner. Will make another one once we get our own house.

going through the posts and saw that lol.....i do hope so ....also hope it will be urs hun....but i do know i aint done enough BD ....i didnt do it much b4 ov....but did day b4 lol and maybe today is the day but i read cervix should be high soft open and wet....mines wet...open and soft but its not exactly high it was this morning when i woke up for about half hour lmao....but after that id say its quite low....so dunno what stage im in but will BD 2night lol and also got the ov cramps x

Oh girl - I don't even know what does it mean when cervix is high or low. Dumbass?

apparently ur cervix when u ov should be SHOW soft high open and wet.....
but im just gonna see what happens now all i can do...and then its lowers again after and then dont quote me on this....it lowers to be ready for af....but then alot have said theres rises b4 af if pregnant...but they say again it can happen different times for different people x

Right - but how do you exactly check? finger? :blush:

Zara, did you Ov already? Your ticker says you have one day left to Ov - tomorrow? And dont worry about not DTD enough - you only need one of that :spermy: to accomplish the task!

i aint sure....i was having the sure signs of ov couple of days ago but never checked much after that ....so its still kinda new to me...but 2 afs ago i was week late but then the af after i was early so could be that it sort of would have been on time if i wasnt late...its all confusing haha......

im pretty sure i been ov last 2 days..and i BD on those days...i had cramps also last couple of days last night it was the strongest i think....was a bit like af pains???

oooooooh the waiting game haha...depending on how hubby is i may get another BD in but hes got a bit of a cold :( x

If ya BDed those days then there's nothing to worry about babe - you got it there! Even I have a weird feeling I Ov early this cycle - I have been noticing a lot of CM on CD10, CD11, CD12 and today CD13. Plus also had mild cramps on my right side from CD10-12 and had the strongest ones today but only lasted for seconds. So I guess I Ov today or will be Ovulating tomorrow hopefully!

Heya Carla - I'm good! Home at last - very tired. Had my bath and DH was here to pick me up. Didn't get any sleep last night so my eyes are just dying out lol. Guess, I'll take a nap? How are you doing, hun?

I have no idea - never really checked my cervix - but I would presume so

Hello ladies, seems you all had fun with those blinkies last night - might pinch one of them for now and then change it in a few days again.
Just love the 'SH I'm waiting to ovulate' blinkie!!! sooo cute!!

So sorry to hear about your job Lacey, Hang in there you will find another job in good time!!

Well it seems like all my worrying yesterday about having missed OV was in vain as I got my smiley face this morning. So will defo grab OH later for some BDing!!!

We also popped to the jewellers this morning and bought a ring - well not quiet what I wanted but the plan is to have this ring for now and then when we go to South Africa we will buy a bigger diamond there and have my ring reset into what I want.
So I am a very happy bunny at the mo.

Seems like its really quiet here at the mo, so I will be lurking/ popping in and out for the rest of today. Hopefully chat some of you on here then.
Have a good day.

WOOHOO - so you got your smiley face finally. Don't forget to BD today, tomorrow and day after tomorrow in a row to complete your fertile window hun. It is recommended to BD 3 days in a row after you get your smiley face.

And I'm so happy for you - you are flooding with rings. I have only one ring so far and not the best one yet - we'll be getting my real ring somewhere in the future, hopefully.

I'm doing well thanks hun, I added a bit of an update that seems to be on the previous page.
I think my ticker is now 1 day out as I got my smiley this morning so should OV tomorrow sometime
YAY!!

Yeah - just saw the update and replied. I have a habit of returning to the previous page after replying a post. That's how I catch up with the posts otherwise I'm a jackass. :blush:

Ok now to find your links to the binkies. teehee
Page 243 if I remember correctly?

Ana - please tell me I am having an ID10T issue here. I cant seem to get the blinkie to work in my signature.
How do I do this bit??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->