KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

So ladies I am excited today my fiancee and I are going to look at wedding bands. Hopefully we can find some at a decent price and ones that we like. I hope everyone is enjoying their day. stay positive=)

good luck hun, hope you find something you like :hugs:

Not at all, super bored and stressed today https://www.pic4ever.com/images/bf1.gif

Why so stressed hunnie :hugs: Ive not been doing much..... took my doggy out for a walk and just trying to relax....

IDK I was really feeling like it would be my month but it's not possible with no :sex: I really wanted to dtd lastnight and DH didn't want to :nope: I guess I will try tonight but I wasted preseed lastnight https://www.pic4ever.com/images/bd6.gif When I told him that he felt bad..grrrrr he should lol

I feel like I am starting to O so tonight should be good? We will see. I know it only has to happen once. Fx

I think we just have quiet days sometimes..... I like it fast when Im on here and dont have to struggle to catch up.... lol:friends:

IDK I was really feeling like it would be my month but it's not possible with no :sex: I really wanted to dtd lastnight and DH didn't want to :nope: I guess I will try tonight but I wasted preseed lastnight https://www.pic4ever.com/images/bd6.gif When I told him that he felt bad..grrrrr he should lol

I feel like I am starting to O so tonight should be good? We will see. I know it only has to happen once. Fx

Just find clever ways to tempt him into the bedroom for some :sex:

Just keep trying jemma, I know its not always easy to get HIM in the mood lol..... Im sure you havent missed your chance and fingers crossed for tonights :sex:

Sorry girls got cut off earlier my phone decided to stop working.

Hi Emily

Tiff you still have a chance I still feel like this could be ur month

Hi pip squeek :hugs:

Just wondering..... does anyone mind that I still call everybody by their screen names? I just am really bad at remembering names in general so its just easier for me lol :blush:

I am glad you ladies still have hope for me. I know I still have time to DTD but it just makes me sad when any time is wasted ya know?

Hi pip squeek :hugs:

Just wondering..... does anyone mind that I still call everybody by their screen names? I just am really bad at remembering names in general so its just easier for me lol :blush:

Oh it's okay!! I am Jemma and Tiff :)

I am glad you ladies still have hope for me. I know I still have time to DTD but it just makes me sad when any time is wasted ya know?

I know what you mean hun, I dont even know when I ovulate.... so I cant even guess how much time Ive wasted :shrug:

I know what you mean hun, I dont even know when I ovulate.... so I cant even guess how much time Ive wasted :shrug:

I have no idea when I ovulate either....I just try to BD every other day....I guess it will have to be every 3 days the way DH is acting. Oh well. It will happen when it wants to I guess

Thanks jemma, I just know it would take me 5 x's as long to write anything if I tryed to use everyone's real names lol :hugs:

I have no idea when I ovulate either....I just try to BD every other day....I guess it will have to be every 3 days the way DH is acting. Oh well. It will happen when it wants to I guess

Im sorry hun..... have you tryed to find out when you ovulate? Thats what Im trying to do at the moment..... I think it could make things easier for DB at least, cause I know if I deprive him of BDing for a few days before Im fertile I know he wont say know when Im ready..... :blush::haha:

Oh yeah I don't mind I'm terrible with names too.

Yeah I know what you mean tiff. My hubby ain't always in the mood. I'm determined to dtd right up till ov now every 2 to 3 days.

Just need to make things saucy in the b room to get him in the mood he he

I'm not 100 percent on the day I ov I just check cm but have ewcm for about 4 days in a row so I'm guessing it's arround that time

Im sorry hun..... have you tryed to find out when you ovulate? Thats what Im trying to do at the moment..... I think it could make things easier for DB at least, cause I know if I deprive him of BDing for a few days before Im fertile I know he wont say know when Im ready..... :blush::haha:

I think if I tried to figure out when I was ovulating, it would stress me out even more. It's all so confusing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->