KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

:haha:Thanks pip squeek :hugs: Its taken me almost 3 years to remember most of my DB's families names lol, hes one of 9 kids.... lol

Im just trying temping and planing on trying opk.... I will say it is a bit stressful, but honestly Im not letting it get to me.... so far my temps are crazy lol

Oh iv never tried temping think it will stress me out never used ov kit either.

With my little boy we were just relaxed and just went with it every month

Oh iv never tried temping think it will stress me out never used ov kit either.

With my little boy we were just relaxed and just went with it every month

Were you TTC with your little boy? That's kind of what we're doing....just going with the flow. Not tracking anything really?

Temping really is crazy, at least mine has been.... I just want to try to have an idea when or even if I ovulate which is why I want to try the opk.... I just dont know :shrug:

Temping really is crazy, at least mine has been.... I just want to try to have an idea when or even if I ovulate which is why I want to try the opk.... I just dont know :shrug:

Yeah I feel like I don't ovulate but how couldn't I? I mean I have periods EVERY 26 days....sooo regular? KWIM?

Yeah we were it took us 11 cycles tho.

Yeah I don't trak at all I get too stressed just want to be relaxed about it, and I believe it wil happen when it's mean to

Yeah I feel like I don't ovulate but how couldn't I? I mean I have periods EVERY 26 days....sooo regular? KWIM?

With you Id imagine you must ovulate, but with me I have VERY irregular AF so I honestly dont know :nope:

I'm sure you must ov with regular periods. I ovulated every month when trying for my ds and it took us a wile.

I only know that because the docs did a blood test

blah. that makes me lose hope. It's just so frustrating to me. How the hell does it take soo long?

Oh no don't lose hope tiff it will happen everyone is diff.

I know I was surprised it took us so long when I was ovulating we are not old and both healthy. That's why Im just taking it easy because if I think of it as baby making I get stressed and then that can delay ovulation. And he said in some cases it can stop you ovulating.

Just try not to stress it should be fun

How long have you been trying jemma?

NTNP since mc in Sept 2009 and TTC since May 2011

We've been ttc for over 2 years now, I know how hard it can be hun, my brother and his wife were ttc for 5 years before they got pregnant, then she lost it, her very next cycle she got pregnant again, she now has a beautiful 1yr old girl.... I think it just takes longer for some, Im not sure why, but I know we will all treasure our little ones so much more for all the effort we put into trying. :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Emily I totally agree there worth everything and we all get our bfp when the time is rite

You ladies are right. I just have a problem when I want something, I want it NOW. That's why I had my boob job...I wanted it and I GOT it...like right away. It's pretty bad

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->