KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

Thats how my DB is, he has ADHD and this causes him to be so impatient its unreal..... Im not that great at waiting either.....

Lol I'm a bit like that tiff I just know with this one the decision will be made for me. Wish it was as easy as clicking my fingers

You have to think this is only your 3rd month really ttc think the average is 6 month.

And you never know you may get you bfp this month

I try not to worry about how long it takes.... Just try to enjoy trying..... I know its easier said then done, but there is always hope... One day it will happen and I know I wont believe it even after the 30 tests I'll take to prove it....

So rite Emily , lol I took 10 test when I found out I was pregnant and I still dint believe it. Think I will be the same this time

Wow it is super quiet. I talked to Kytti a little bit today in her journal and she is feeling down which is why she hasn't been here. :(

Well I'm honest it dint feel real till I went in to labour I just could not get my head arround it that I was becoming a mummy.

But I think I did realise it when I has the first scan.

Are you trying for your first?

Ohh I hope everything goes okay for her I'm so please she got her bfp

Hey Tiff I know why its so quiet - BDing!!! is all that needs to be said.
So many OVing today or tomorrow. SO just a little preoccupied heehee

Well I'm honest it dint feel real till I went in to labour I just could not get my head arround it that I was becoming a mummy.

But I think I did realise it when I has the first scan.

Are you trying for your first?

Ya it will be my first, DB's 3rd....

Many of my friends doubted they were pregnant till they had their 12 week scan. I am sure she will be fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->