KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

I would try waking him up later for a bit of BDing or pull out the sexy undies to spice things up a bit
Hang in there, there is always tomorrow.

I am seriously going to JUMP on DH tonight. I am angry with him right now for turning me down last night AND wasting my preseed....

If you were not in your fertile period I would say he sleeps on the couch tonight.
I say jump on him tonight.

I know. Asshole. Grrrrr he's lucky i am in my fertile period!!!!!

Yeah jump on him or get the handcuffs out he won't be able to go anywhere then lol

he sure is!!!
try butter him up and get him in the mood then get that :spermy: where it needs to be

lol I don't care where he is, just as long as I get the :spermy: !

Oh yeah him on top now that may be hard to handcuff him i dint think of that ha ha

HAHA rub him up the right way, collect his :spermy: and use the turkey baster!!
haha

hahaha Carla we were talking about that yesterday actually.....how long does sperm live outside of the body???

No idea, give me a few minutes i will try find out
I looooove gooooogle

Here is one bit that I just found:

How long sperm can live in the open-air depends on the situation, what kind of environment it's in and how much sperm is present. But, on average, sperm can't live for much longer than a few hours in the open-air. It's important to remember that if sperm is inside a women's body, it can survive for up to seven days.

Rite girls I'm going to be a party popper and call it a night I'm so tired.

Tiff plenty of bedding tonight.

I shall check in in the morning, will be at work so it's easier, this phone is doing my head in

Night night x

How long sperm can live in the open-air depends on the situation, what kind of environment it's in and how much sperm is present. But, on average, sperm can't live for much longer than a few hours in the open-air. It's important to remember that if sperm is inside a women's body, it can survive for up to seven days.

Oh wow a few hours? I was thinking seconds! :rofl: So if I was sooo determined, I could do a little :baby: , have him ejaculate into a cup, and then use my sucker thingys from my preseed and ya know...insert here!

HAHAHAHAHAHA I love the end of this responce!!

like a couple minutes, the longest it can live in a vagina is 72 hours and that's with lots of fertile cervical mucus., without that it won't last 24 hours.
The quickest way to kill it would be to swallow it cause once it hit your stomach acid it'd be dead in a couple seconds

Rite girls I'm going to be a party popper and call it a night I'm so tired.

Tiff plenty of bedding tonight.

I shall check in in the morning, will be at work so it's easier, this phone is doing my head in

Night night x

Goodnight Sammi! I will jump right on it! haha

Oh wow a few hours? I was thinking seconds! :rofl: So if I was sooo determined, I could do a little :baby: , have him ejaculate into a cup, and then use my sucker thingys from my preseed and ya know...insert here!

I would say go for it!!!
If he wants to know why into a cup I would say you have had enough of starch marks on the bedding!! :haha:

I would say go for it!!!
If he wants to know why into a cup I would say you have had enough of starch marks on the bedding!! :haha:

Oh I already warned him. I said if you keep going limp before we have sex because you think I am only after your sperm, that I will just suck you off and put it into a cup. He will never go limp from a BJ no matter what it's for :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->